BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Meghann P.
Davenport, IA
Great system for the single coffee drinker, as well as for those with a multitude of different tastes. The selection of coffee, tea, cocoa etc for the Keurig is extensive! Easy to clean, and heats water very quickly.
McKenna B.
Dubuque, IA
Wide variety of flavors. Works quickly and easily. I have had my brewing system for quite some time now, but I have noticed that it clogs sometimes. I have had to descale it a few times.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
My husband got this a while back, he loves to make his coffee in the morning and every other day some hot chocolate. I love it because i have fast access to hot water for my top ramen lol
Heather G.
Knoxville, TN
My Keurig works great bc I only drink coffee 3 times a week max. I would not recommend this to someone who drinks more. The k cups are kinda expensive. If they were cheaper I would give this product a 5 star rating.
Sara G.
Oneonta, AL
Oh how I love my keurig! I usually wake up late and my keurig saves me by giving me my quick coffee fix. I would recommend doing monthly maintenance on it by cleaning the brewing system. Can't live without my keurig!
Erin M.
Kirkwood, MO
I love my Keurig! I use the refillable cup so I'm not throwing all those k-cups away. I've had it for about two years and am about to descale it for the first time. It came with an additional filter that I ended up removing because it blocked the water flow. Once I removed it, everything was great.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Super easy and convenient for when only one person in the house drinks coffee or you get up at different times. Love that there are so many options of coffees, teas, cocoa, and cappuccinos.
Lydia K.
I probably could not live without my Keurig! I got this one when it first came out and I find that it is simple enough to use and has never let me down. One day in the future I may upgrade to one of the newer models, but this one has yet to fail me!
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
Love my Keurig! I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but there are days where I need a cup... or two! Having the ability to make a cup at a time is huge for me, as I could never go thru a whole can /bag of coffee before.
Alicia K.
I am a mom of 2 little ones so the extra caffeine is a must! So this is perfect for just me! One cup at a time or else I would be wasting so much! Plus all the different flavor you can get now! Absolutely love it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?