BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
April R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've had my Keurig for about 3 years and love it! I'm the only coffee drinker in my house so it works out perfectly for me. I love how quick and efficient it is. Ive had to replace the needle once but Keurig did that for me free of charge and was super helpful!!!
Lisa M.
Love it but it can be finicky at times. A few months ago it made the most HORRIBLE noise upon powering it on. Somehow by some miracle it decided to work when I tried it again a week later. I don't have complete faith that this coffee maker will last a significant amount of time, but it's a fun product.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I must say im in love with my Keurig.. its perfect cause i only drink one cup of coffee in the morning. So its perfect but what makes it amazing is that u can make hot cocoa, soup, and tea also.
Kim w.
Burleson, TX
This is the best purchase I have EVER made. I LOVE my Keurig. Makes making my morning coffee so easy, and I love the variety of cups you can make. If I want one cup Hazlenut and one cup Kona, no problem. I just get two different K cups and I am good to go. No changing filters, no messy grounds, easy peasy.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
I received this as a gift. I have had it for 2 years now and use it everyday. Friends and family love the coffee I make with it and tell me that their regular coffee makers just don't compare to the taste of my coffee.
Cheryl M.
St Francisvle, LA
I really love my Keurig Elite Single Cup brewing system. Not only does it make great coffee, I love the fact that I can dispense hot water at the touch of a button too. This Keurig machine uses all K cups, so there's never a problem brewing my favorite brand.
Desirae M.
LAKE CITY , FL
I absolutely love my kuerig! It's amazing and easy to use and the flavor is perfect. I love that I can just make one cup at a time and change flavors as well as some things other than coffee.
Kara L.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm ambivalent about this product. I've had another Keurig before and didn't really see any improvement. Frankly, I think if you've tried one, you've tried them all. I don't use this to make coffee or tea, it just seems so wasteful. I mainly use this when I need a hot cup of water for ramen really quick.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an easy to use coffeemaker with a multitude of options. In the mood for coffee, tea, or cocoa? You can have your choice. I recently bought a second machine for my son who moved away from home and he loves it too.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love my keurig! It's a product that I use a few times a week & love the easy set up and clean up! I'm the only one in the house who drink coffee so it's ideal for me to use a single cup instead of making a whole batch.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.