BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
After using this coffee maker I don't think I would ever go back to a regular drip coffee maker. the only complaint that I would have with this coffee maker is that the pre-made K cups are not strong enough. So with the K Cup basket that it comes with I pour two bought K cups into the K Cup basket that comes with.
Erica H.
I enjoy being able to make just one cup of coffee when needed. However, I have found that the Keurig gets dirtier faster than a "regular" coffee machine. You must clean it often to avoid mold.
Takiya J.
Irvington, NJ
I love my Keurig!!! It's how I start my day on a daily basis!! It's quick and easy. Just make sure my water is in there, add a little K-cup and push the button. 20 seconds later and I'm done.
Tara B.
Marietta, GA
We bought this as a Christmas present for my dad a couple years ago. It has been the best gift we have ever given him. Him and I both use it daily. I love my Keurig and the simplicity of brewing one cup of coffee at a time.
Britney R.
Rosedale, MD
I love my Keurig. It's so easy to use and clean. I love being able to make coffee in a minute without hassle. It's easy to clean and there are a variety of KCUPS and I can use my own coffee.
Rachel W.
Westminster, MD
This is so convenient and versatile. The only downside is k cups can be pricey. I love the ease of just pushing a button and having coffee. I think my next move is to get the 2.0 because there is a option to make a pot of coffee, and that would be nice for house guests and mornings where one coffee isn't enough
Jamie W.
South Brunswick Township
I like this product! It is a little bit of a hassle, but overall it is okay. It is really important that I don't wait forever for my coffee and this really makes it quick and fast. The K-Cups can get really expensive though.
Danielle S.
Cupertino, CA
I love my Keurig! I've had it for the past 4 years (it's about time to upgrade!) and it still works like new. I am not a huge coffee drinker, I just like a cup on my commute in the mornings and this does the job wonderfully!
Lori K.
Girard, OH
Got this as a Christmas gift and loved it. Have had it for probably five years. Not one problem with it and my husband decided to take it to work and keep it available for all the guys to drink when they want. Very reliable!
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
The keurig has made busy mornings so much easier! I just need 20 seconds to make my coffee. Extremely convenient. I just wish they didn't water down the coffee so much. I love strong coffee!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?