BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Rheanna W.
We got this for my mom, and we all use it now. You can make coffee and now tea with the Keurig. I am definitely satisfied with this. One downs side or found is that the cups cost soooo much if you don't buy in bulk.
Meghann P.
Davenport, IA
Great system for the single coffee drinker, as well as for those with a multitude of different tastes. The selection of coffee, tea, cocoa etc for the Keurig is extensive! Easy to clean, and heats water very quickly.
Erin M.
Kirkwood, MO
I love my Keurig! I use the refillable cup so I'm not throwing all those k-cups away. I've had it for about two years and am about to descale it for the first time. It came with an additional filter that I ended up removing because it blocked the water flow. Once I removed it, everything was great.
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
I really like this coffee maker, I have a small family and it works just fine for us, we even use it for just plain hot water. It is easy to operate and the kids make their own stuff and I don't have to be bothered.
Abigail S.
Peru, IN
I've had my machine for a couple of years and it's still going strong. I use it a couple times a day every single day. I'm a coffeeaholic and this is an efficient, quick way to make yourself a cup of steaming hot coffee or any other beverage you may prefer.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Super easy and convenient for when only one person in the house drinks coffee or you get up at different times. Love that there are so many options of coffees, teas, cocoa, and cappuccinos.
McKenna B.
Dubuque, IA
Wide variety of flavors. Works quickly and easily. I have had my brewing system for quite some time now, but I have noticed that it clogs sometimes. I have had to descale it a few times.
Brianna M.
Taylorsville, KY
I love the keurig it the best thing for a woman in a hurry in the morning and when you just need a quick single cup of coffee on the go it really great when making hot cocoa you don't have to boil a whole pot of water
Laura G.
El Paso, TX
I had to buy a new one after a couple of months due to it not filling a full cup and I did what the manual said to fix it.... But i love my Keurig I want to buy the new one of course because I'm a BIG coffee drinker
Brenda R.
Saint Henry, OH
The Keurig is a great addition to the kitchen. For making 2 cup of whether it be coffee, tea, hot water, or any of your favorite drinks, you will not be disappointed.
We love ours for a quick brew before going out the door. We have used the K-Cups, but also use the accessory to use our own coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?