BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love coffee and the Keurig has made it so much easier for me to indulge in coffee the way that I want to. It is easy to use, easy to clean and doesn't waste any of the liquid gold :)
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Super convenient and we use the reusable coffee cups - so friendly on the environment. My husband also makes oatmeal with the hot water through here... has made things a little easier.
lexi c.
Akron, OH
I love love love this product! I trally like that i can make one cup at a time so my coffee is always freash brewed not just sitting in the pot! I also love the variety of flavors and non- coffee beverages as well!
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
While I love my Keurig and use it daily, I only use refillable pods. The single serve pods are terrible for the environment and it's unfortunate that Keurig didn't consider this impact before making their product.
heidi h.
Bossier City, LA
I love my keurig! I use it every single morning and I couldn't imagine starting my day without it! It's quick and easy! Easy to clean and I can have several types of coffee in one day.
Chastity M.
Bickmore, WV
I love my keurig. I'm the only one that drinks coffee so this helped so much with me not wasting coffee. I use it every morning. My family loves using the hot chocolate k cups with it.
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
I love my Keurig. It's so fast and easy, and makes my mornings so much easier. Not to mention, it saves me money because I am making fresh, high end coffee without going to Starbucks or Dunkin donuts every morning.
Erin L.
Rockwall, TX
I like the convenience of the Keurig. However, it is a pricey way to go, the KCUPS can get pretty expensive. I liked the idea of the keurig more than I actually needed it. I also miss the smell of brewing coffee.
Erika H.
Dubuque, IA
Love my Keurig, it is nice just to make a single cup even when guests are around. Guests are able to choose what flavor of coffee they want or if they want something other than coffee.
Ericka M.
Paterson, NJ
I loooooove my keurig. I need a new one though. It broke but when it's working it's the best. Not only can I have coffee but they have lots of different kinds of tea and hot chocolate
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?