BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
I really like this coffee maker, I have a small family and it works just fine for us, we even use it for just plain hot water. It is easy to operate and the kids make their own stuff and I don't have to be bothered.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Super easy and convenient for when only one person in the house drinks coffee or you get up at different times. Love that there are so many options of coffees, teas, cocoa, and cappuccinos.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I was NOT a coffee drinker till I got this Keurig and I fell in love!! I went out and got so many k cups and just started to experiment with different flavors from coffee to tea and hot chocolate. Best investment ever!!
Erin M.
Kirkwood, MO
I love my Keurig! I use the refillable cup so I'm not throwing all those k-cups away. I've had it for about two years and am about to descale it for the first time. It came with an additional filter that I ended up removing because it blocked the water flow. Once I removed it, everything was great.
Amanda S.
Midland, MI
I love my Keurig! It's so convenient when you don't drink a lot of coffee... I so hated using a regular coffee maker because making a whole pot would be a waste.. Even for the small ones.
Brianna M.
Taylorsville, KY
I love the keurig it the best thing for a woman in a hurry in the morning and when you just need a quick single cup of coffee on the go it really great when making hot cocoa you don't have to boil a whole pot of water
Abigail S.
Peru, IN
I've had my machine for a couple of years and it's still going strong. I use it a couple times a day every single day. I'm a coffeeaholic and this is an efficient, quick way to make yourself a cup of steaming hot coffee or any other beverage you may prefer.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
My husband got this a while back, he loves to make his coffee in the morning and every other day some hot chocolate. I love it because i have fast access to hot water for my top ramen lol
Heather G.
Knoxville, TN
My Keurig works great bc I only drink coffee 3 times a week max. I would not recommend this to someone who drinks more. The k cups are kinda expensive. If they were cheaper I would give this product a 5 star rating.
Sara G.
Oneonta, AL
Oh how I love my keurig! I usually wake up late and my keurig saves me by giving me my quick coffee fix. I would recommend doing monthly maintenance on it by cleaning the brewing system. Can't live without my keurig!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?