BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
jessica b.
I have this keurig at my home and this works wonderful. I've never had any problems with it and I even bought the reusable /washable k cups so that I can grind my own whole beans and use whatever kind of coffee I please.
Lisa M.
Love it but it can be finicky at times. A few months ago it made the most HORRIBLE noise upon powering it on. Somehow by some miracle it decided to work when I tried it again a week later. I don't have complete faith that this coffee maker will last a significant amount of time, but it's a fun product.
April R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've had my Keurig for about 3 years and love it! I'm the only coffee drinker in my house so it works out perfectly for me. I love how quick and efficient it is. Ive had to replace the needle once but Keurig did that for me free of charge and was super helpful!!!
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I must say im in love with my Keurig.. its perfect cause i only drink one cup of coffee in the morning. So its perfect but what makes it amazing is that u can make hot cocoa, soup, and tea also.
Renee C.
A nice coffee maker if you don't live in a household that will drink an entire pot of coffee. I got this as a replacement for my Keurig mini brewer and it is fabulous. Makes great iced coffee too!
Amber P.
This was my first Keurig and I'll forever love it. It's still a great working coffee maker! I highly recommend descaling it every two weeks (depending on how much coffee you drink) and using filtered water, if possible.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love my keurig! It's a product that I use a few times a week & love the easy set up and clean up! I'm the only one in the house who drink coffee so it's ideal for me to use a single cup instead of making a whole batch.
Kim w.
Burleson, TX
This is the best purchase I have EVER made. I LOVE my Keurig. Makes making my morning coffee so easy, and I love the variety of cups you can make. If I want one cup Hazlenut and one cup Kona, no problem. I just get two different K cups and I am good to go. No changing filters, no messy grounds, easy peasy.
gina b.
Marlboro, NJ
Love it..... but after a few months the top does not seem to puncture the K-Cups enough where the water can come thru....so i have to open and close it a few times.....couldn't find the receipt or I would have exchanged it....but love how simple it is to use....never made my own coffee b4 I purchased this.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
I received this as a gift. I have had it for 2 years now and use it everyday. Friends and family love the coffee I make with it and tell me that their regular coffee makers just don't compare to the taste of my coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?