BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
My keurig is probably one of my favorite items that I brought to college! It is great at making sure my roommates and I each get the type of coffee we want and it always is convent to have a cup on the go on my way to class !
Sharon G.
Love my keurig. I only drink one cup so this is perfect for a great tasting cup of coffee. Can use just for the hot water for making tea or hot chocolate. You can get hot chocolate and tea k cups too. Lots of options.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Super easy and convenient for when only one person in the house drinks coffee or you get up at different times. Love that there are so many options of coffees, teas, cocoa, and cappuccinos.
faith d.
Denham Spgs, LA
I am only a fan of this product because of how anyone can have any type of coffee they want without having to brew a whole pot. My only problem with it is that my coffee never seemed hot. It alwaya felt luke warm and I enjoy a hot cup of coffee, not an almost cold one
Other than that, it's not so bad.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I was NOT a coffee drinker till I got this Keurig and I fell in love!! I went out and got so many k cups and just started to experiment with different flavors from coffee to tea and hot chocolate. Best investment ever!!
Brenda R.
Saint Henry, OH
The Keurig is a great addition to the kitchen. For making 2 cup of whether it be coffee, tea, hot water, or any of your favorite drinks, you will not be disappointed.
We love ours for a quick brew before going out the door. We have used the K-Cups, but also use the accessory to use our own coffee.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
We have had our Keurig for almost 5 years now. We had it replaced once and it was still under warranty and they were so nice to work with. We use it daily and we love it. So convenient.
Jamaria D.
Orlando, FL
Highly recommended product. Use is easy. Cleaning is simple. Warming time to brew a cup is perfect, just the right amount for those of us who prep our cup and brew our coffee over the cream and sugar. Easy to use when rushing out the door in the morning and refilling the water reservoir is very easy.
Abigail S.
Peru, IN
I've had my machine for a couple of years and it's still going strong. I use it a couple times a day every single day. I'm a coffeeaholic and this is an efficient, quick way to make yourself a cup of steaming hot coffee or any other beverage you may prefer.
Rheanna W.
We got this for my mom, and we all use it now. You can make coffee and now tea with the Keurig. I am definitely satisfied with this. One downs side or found is that the cups cost soooo much if you don't buy in bulk.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?