BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
gina b.
Marlboro, NJ
Love it..... but after a few months the top does not seem to puncture the K-Cups enough where the water can come thru....so i have to open and close it a few times.....couldn't find the receipt or I would have exchanged it....but love how simple it is to use....never made my own coffee b4 I purchased this.
Renee C.
A nice coffee maker if you don't live in a household that will drink an entire pot of coffee. I got this as a replacement for my Keurig mini brewer and it is fabulous. Makes great iced coffee too!
Amber P.
This was my first Keurig and I'll forever love it. It's still a great working coffee maker! I highly recommend descaling it every two weeks (depending on how much coffee you drink) and using filtered water, if possible.
Cheryl M.
St Francisvle, LA
I really love my Keurig Elite Single Cup brewing system. Not only does it make great coffee, I love the fact that I can dispense hot water at the touch of a button too. This Keurig machine uses all K cups, so there's never a problem brewing my favorite brand.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an easy to use coffeemaker with a multitude of options. In the mood for coffee, tea, or cocoa? You can have your choice. I recently bought a second machine for my son who moved away from home and he loves it too.
Christina S.
Whitney, TX
I love this machine!! I received this from my parents when they decided they wanted a bigger system. I use it occasionally as I am not a big coffee drinker but it's a good buy for the money
Deanna J.
I absolutely love my keurig! I use it every single morning and have had no issues with this product. The K-Cups themselves are not environmentally friendly, but you can buy K-Cups that are reusable and buy ground coffee.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
I received this as a gift. I have had it for 2 years now and use it everyday. Friends and family love the coffee I make with it and tell me that their regular coffee makers just don't compare to the taste of my coffee.
Janice M.
Anaheim, CA
Although I love my Keurig, I do wish it brewed coffee slower to get a richer coffee! But I love it and use my keurig everyday! For brewing teas, coffee, and even for oatmeal! Its great and would recommend it to everyone.
Kim w.
Burleson, TX
This is the best purchase I have EVER made. I LOVE my Keurig. Makes making my morning coffee so easy, and I love the variety of cups you can make. If I want one cup Hazlenut and one cup Kona, no problem. I just get two different K cups and I am good to go. No changing filters, no messy grounds, easy peasy.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?