BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Rachel W.
Westminster, MD
This is so convenient and versatile. The only downside is k cups can be pricey. I love the ease of just pushing a button and having coffee. I think my next move is to get the 2.0 because there is a option to make a pot of coffee, and that would be nice for house guests and mornings where one coffee isn't enough
Rachel F.
This is awesome. Very easy to use and clean. so many options for coffee. you can still buy bags of coffee and use a reusable coffee pod. I would recommend this for any coffee or TEA drinker!!!
Lori K.
Girard, OH
Got this as a Christmas gift and loved it. Have had it for probably five years. Not one problem with it and my husband decided to take it to work and keep it available for all the guys to drink when they want. Very reliable!
Raquel L.
One of my happiest investments. I'm the only one that drinks coffee at my house. Every time I would make coffee in my other coffee maker lots would go to waste. This is perfect because I can make 1 cup and it taste perfect.
Brenda C.
Johnstown, OH
I don't know how I survived life before my Keurig. I love not having to make a full pot of the same flavor coffee. Now hubby and I always have our own favorites on hand, and plenty of other flavors on hand to experiment with
Misha  T.
We had one of these in the break room at my old job. I absolutely LOVED it. If I was the only person that wanted coffee, I didn't need to waste an entire pot. I may get one for my apartment.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love my keurig! It is a daily use for me especially when we need a quick cup to go out the door. They have so many different flavors and it makes from a small to a large cup. Great purchase!
Takiya J.
Irvington, NJ
I love my Keurig!!! It's how I start my day on a daily basis!! It's quick and easy. Just make sure my water is in there, add a little K-cup and push the button. 20 seconds later and I'm done.
Samy R.
I love my Keurig! Great for every day for my husband and I. I always get K-cups on sale or off brand from my store and all work great in the machine. I love how easy it is to use and to clean. Definitely a great investment!
Melanie F.
Montgomery, AL
We absolutely love our Keurig! I'm not sure what we'd do without it at this point- we are so spoiled with just having our coffee right when we want it! If you drink a lot of coffee I highly recommend you invest in a Keurig!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?