BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

amy s.
Prescott Valley, AZ
The machine is big and bulky. But works well, I don't like that after every 3 cups you have to fill with water again. For being so large it doesn't yield much hot liquids from 1 fill. I prefer my old faithful 12 cup coffee maker. Or my french press over the keurig.
Chelsey W.
Mishawaka, IN
I had mine for 3 years, unfortunately it stopped working but from the beginning this was a great coffee maker! It was simple to use and very quiet. Made a great cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa!
Leanne T.
Castle Rock, CO
I love my Keurig! It has brewed every brand I have ever tried with no issues. I also use this for hot water for my oatmeal in the morning along with making hot chocolate with the powder packets.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine! I used to go out to purchase my coffee cause I like my coffee with flavor and milk. Purchased this for my husband but I end up using it more now. love this machine!
Sandy C.
Lake Charles, LA
This product is fabulous! I can try different flavored coffees and brands according to my mood! I bought my Keurig at Kohl's so I got a great price and plan to upgrade my model at the end of the year! (Black Friday here I come)
Brittney A.
My go to coffee maker! I previously had an off-brand coffee maker, and this one takes the cake! So easy to use and perfect for my coffee on the go. I love that you can just hot water through it too, to make tea or hot chocolate.
penny w.
Waynesboro, MS
Keurig has changed my coffee making routine. Keurig Home Brewing System is a great quality coffee maker. This systems performance is quick and simple. I can grab my coffee in a matter of minutes and still be on time for work.
Kathy D.
I absolutely LOVE my Keurig k40, single serve coffee pot. The coffee is always great tasting and although the coffee is costly, I don't feel as I drink as much as a full pot going half the day..
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
I never know what i was missing till I got this. I love how warm every cup is. There is such a variety of flavors to try but you can also use the reusable k-cup and fill it with any coffee you want.
Heather D.
Mayfield Hts, OH
LOVE MY KEURIG! I got this keurig for Christmas two years ago. We use it multiple times a day. Easy to clean easy to use. When I make my morning cup of coffee my eyes are barely open and using the KEURIG is fail proof every time!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?