BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

jessica b.
I have this keurig at my home and this works wonderful. I've never had any problems with it and I even bought the reusable /washable k cups so that I can grind my own whole beans and use whatever kind of coffee I please.
Janice M.
Anaheim, CA
Although I love my Keurig, I do wish it brewed coffee slower to get a richer coffee! But I love it and use my keurig everyday! For brewing teas, coffee, and even for oatmeal! Its great and would recommend it to everyone.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
I received this as a gift. I have had it for 2 years now and use it everyday. Friends and family love the coffee I make with it and tell me that their regular coffee makers just don't compare to the taste of my coffee.
Lisa M.
Love it but it can be finicky at times. A few months ago it made the most HORRIBLE noise upon powering it on. Somehow by some miracle it decided to work when I tried it again a week later. I don't have complete faith that this coffee maker will last a significant amount of time, but it's a fun product.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I must say im in love with my Keurig.. its perfect cause i only drink one cup of coffee in the morning. So its perfect but what makes it amazing is that u can make hot cocoa, soup, and tea also.
Kara L.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm ambivalent about this product. I've had another Keurig before and didn't really see any improvement. Frankly, I think if you've tried one, you've tried them all. I don't use this to make coffee or tea, it just seems so wasteful. I mainly use this when I need a hot cup of water for ramen really quick.
Kim w.
Burleson, TX
This is the best purchase I have EVER made. I LOVE my Keurig. Makes making my morning coffee so easy, and I love the variety of cups you can make. If I want one cup Hazlenut and one cup Kona, no problem. I just get two different K cups and I am good to go. No changing filters, no messy grounds, easy peasy.
April R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've had my Keurig for about 3 years and love it! I'm the only coffee drinker in my house so it works out perfectly for me. I love how quick and efficient it is. Ive had to replace the needle once but Keurig did that for me free of charge and was super helpful!!!
Amber P.
This was my first Keurig and I'll forever love it. It's still a great working coffee maker! I highly recommend descaling it every two weeks (depending on how much coffee you drink) and using filtered water, if possible.
Deanna J.
I absolutely love my keurig! I use it every single morning and have had no issues with this product. The K-Cups themselves are not environmentally friendly, but you can buy K-Cups that are reusable and buy ground coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?