BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Ana A.
The best coffee maker I could have. Fresh coffee every morning and their warranties are awesome! No questions ask if you have a technical defect on your product, they just send a new one!! Love it
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Having this is totally a life saver. My husband is always on the go and he sometimes don't have time to eat breakfast so I always make sure he has his favorite coffee before he leaves for work.
Leanne T.
Castle Rock, CO
I love my Keurig! It has brewed every brand I have ever tried with no issues. I also use this for hot water for my oatmeal in the morning along with making hot chocolate with the powder packets.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine! I used to go out to purchase my coffee cause I like my coffee with flavor and milk. Purchased this for my husband but I end up using it more now. love this machine!
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
I love my kuerig, especially since you can get the kcup you can put your own ground coffee in. They K-Cups are pricey, but it sure is convenient. I would love to get the more recent model though.
Brenda C.
Johnstown, OH
I don't know how I survived life before my Keurig. I love not having to make a full pot of the same flavor coffee. Now hubby and I always have our own favorites on hand, and plenty of other flavors on hand to experiment with
Samy R.
I love my Keurig! Great for every day for my husband and I. I always get K-cups on sale or off brand from my store and all work great in the machine. I love how easy it is to use and to clean. Definitely a great investment!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I just love my Keurig. It is so convenient especially when you're busy and just want a quick cup of coffee. I'd recommend this to anyone! Also, If you're worried about buying k cups they do have little filters that you can fill with regular coffee. It's just perfect!
Raquel L.
One of my happiest investments. I'm the only one that drinks coffee at my house. Every time I would make coffee in my other coffee maker lots would go to waste. This is perfect because I can make 1 cup and it taste perfect.
Channing K.
Sevierville, TN
I would be lost without my morning coffee! But I am the only person to drink coffee in our household so therefore making pots of coffee go to waste, my keurig is absolutely one the the BEST appliances I have ever purchased!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.