BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Denise G.
Murrieta, CA
I love my Keurig. I love the convenience of it and also love the coffee variety offered by Keurig. I've had my Keurig for five years now and it has not let me down. To save money, I use the "my K-cup" during the week. If you are on the fence about purchasing a Keurig, I say " go for it"! You won't regret it.
Samy R.
I love my Keurig! Great for every day for my husband and I. I always get K-cups on sale or off brand from my store and all work great in the machine. I love how easy it is to use and to clean. Definitely a great investment!
Takiya J.
Irvington, NJ
I love my Keurig!!! It's how I start my day on a daily basis!! It's quick and easy. Just make sure my water is in there, add a little K-cup and push the button. 20 seconds later and I'm done.
Angie M.
Glenpool, OK
This is the one I currently use and I love it. There are four of us in the house that drink coffee and its perfect for the weekends. We all have our favorite flavors so this makes it so easy!
Erica H.
I enjoy being able to make just one cup of coffee when needed. However, I have found that the Keurig gets dirtier faster than a "regular" coffee machine. You must clean it often to avoid mold.
Erin P.
Norcross, GA
We use this coffeemaker at my office all the time. Super easy and SO fast. And there's always a variety of k-cups to choose from too, even for someone like myself who doesn't even like coffee!
Rachel W.
Westminster, MD
This is so convenient and versatile. The only downside is k cups can be pricey. I love the ease of just pushing a button and having coffee. I think my next move is to get the 2.0 because there is a option to make a pot of coffee, and that would be nice for house guests and mornings where one coffee isn't enough
Rachel F.
This is awesome. Very easy to use and clean. so many options for coffee. you can still buy bags of coffee and use a reusable coffee pod. I would recommend this for any coffee or TEA drinker!!!
Tara B.
Marietta, GA
We bought this as a Christmas present for my dad a couple years ago. It has been the best gift we have ever given him. Him and I both use it daily. I love my Keurig and the simplicity of brewing one cup of coffee at a time.
Britney R.
Rosedale, MD
I love my Keurig. It's so easy to use and clean. I love being able to make coffee in a minute without hassle. It's easy to clean and there are a variety of KCUPS and I can use my own coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?