BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Leanne T.
Castle Rock, CO
I love my Keurig! It has brewed every brand I have ever tried with no issues. I also use this for hot water for my oatmeal in the morning along with making hot chocolate with the powder packets.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
The keurig has made busy mornings so much easier! I just need 20 seconds to make my coffee. Extremely convenient. I just wish they didn't water down the coffee so much. I love strong coffee!
Betty W.
It's compact and fits nicely on my kitchen counter. I wish they would make the cups recyclable. Now I take the grounds out and put them in my compost or my plants. Overall great variety of coffees, teas and other hot drinks.
Brenda C.
Johnstown, OH
I don't know how I survived life before my Keurig. I love not having to make a full pot of the same flavor coffee. Now hubby and I always have our own favorites on hand, and plenty of other flavors on hand to experiment with
Cody G.
Natchitoches, LA
This beautiful piece of machinery moved in one February day and has had a hold of my ever since! I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles. I love my Keurig!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I just love my Keurig. It is so convenient especially when you're busy and just want a quick cup of coffee. I'd recommend this to anyone! Also, If you're worried about buying k cups they do have little filters that you can fill with regular coffee. It's just perfect!
Erin P.
Norcross, GA
We use this coffeemaker at my office all the time. Super easy and SO fast. And there's always a variety of k-cups to choose from too, even for someone like myself who doesn't even like coffee!
Courtney M.
Lansing, MI
I love my keurig! It heats the water up in no time, which is a must for my quick mornings. I don't have time to brew (or drink) a pot of coffee, so I love having the single cup brewing system.
Danielle S.
Cupertino, CA
I love my Keurig! I've had it for the past 4 years (it's about time to upgrade!) and it still works like new. I am not a huge coffee drinker, I just like a cup on my commute in the mornings and this does the job wonderfully!
Denise G.
Murrieta, CA
I love my Keurig. I love the convenience of it and also love the coffee variety offered by Keurig. I've had my Keurig for five years now and it has not let me down. To save money, I use the "my K-cup" during the week. If you are on the fence about purchasing a Keurig, I say " go for it"! You won't regret it.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?