BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Raquel L.
One of my happiest investments. I'm the only one that drinks coffee at my house. Every time I would make coffee in my other coffee maker lots would go to waste. This is perfect because I can make 1 cup and it taste perfect.
Rachel W.
Westminster, MD
This is so convenient and versatile. The only downside is k cups can be pricey. I love the ease of just pushing a button and having coffee. I think my next move is to get the 2.0 because there is a option to make a pot of coffee, and that would be nice for house guests and mornings where one coffee isn't enough
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
The keurig has made busy mornings so much easier! I just need 20 seconds to make my coffee. Extremely convenient. I just wish they didn't water down the coffee so much. I love strong coffee!
Rachel F.
This is awesome. Very easy to use and clean. so many options for coffee. you can still buy bags of coffee and use a reusable coffee pod. I would recommend this for any coffee or TEA drinker!!!
Channing K.
Sevierville, TN
I would be lost without my morning coffee! But I am the only person to drink coffee in our household so therefore making pots of coffee go to waste, my keurig is absolutely one the the BEST appliances I have ever purchased!
Takiya J.
Irvington, NJ
I love my Keurig!!! It's how I start my day on a daily basis!! It's quick and easy. Just make sure my water is in there, add a little K-cup and push the button. 20 seconds later and I'm done.
Lori K.
Girard, OH
Got this as a Christmas gift and loved it. Have had it for probably five years. Not one problem with it and my husband decided to take it to work and keep it available for all the guys to drink when they want. Very reliable!
Misha  T.
We had one of these in the break room at my old job. I absolutely LOVED it. If I was the only person that wanted coffee, I didn't need to waste an entire pot. I may get one for my apartment.
Cody G.
Natchitoches, LA
This beautiful piece of machinery moved in one February day and has had a hold of my ever since! I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles. I love my Keurig!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love my keurig! It is a daily use for me especially when we need a quick cup to go out the door. They have so many different flavors and it makes from a small to a large cup. Great purchase!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?