BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Amanda H.
Cedar Park, TX
My most used kitchen appliance is definitely my Keurig. My husband doesn't drink coffee, so I found that making a full pot was wasteful. Having a maker that quickly makes a single serving on my way out the door has been a lifesaver!
Kelly W.
Butte, MT
I love my Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System. I use it almost daily. It has the perfect portion size. I love it because I don't have to make a giant pot of coffee if I'm going to have one cup out of it - Keurig is perfect.
Olivia D.
Alexandria, KY
My family has the Elite Single Cup brewing system and have gotten over two years of use from it. It is easily to use and clean. We did, however, have our first machine break within the first six months of use. After contacting Keurig, they sent a replacement within two weeks. We've experienced no other problems since.
Amanda D.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this Keurig in December of 2013, I'm still in love with it! For me I love it because it brews only one cup. I used to brew a pot of coffee and it would go bad, I recommend this to everyone!
I loooove my Keurig. It's so fast and easy. Only thing is that it never gives me a full cup. It's been like it since day one. Other people's seem to always pour more then mine. I just always double brew but I would love not have to bother with that. But other then that I feel like I couldn't go without my Keurig now!
Nikita S.
Suttons Bay, MI
I can't live with out this! It is so quick and effortless especially during a rushed morning out the door. I don't waste any coffee with it and I get much better taste and flavors. I'm deffinetly a coffee lover now more than ever.
Kamillia M.
Lancaster, CA
This Keurig has saved my life. I am always rushing in the morning and love to multitask. This way my coffee can brew in my coffee mug while I prepare my lunch and do other things. This item was affordable and I recommend it 100%. The selection of prepackage coffee is awesome and its nice you can still use your own as well.
Trisha M.
White Deer, PA
I have had this system for a couple years now! The convenience of it and the amount of K-Cups available to purchase make it an amazing appliance to have for parties/ family get togethers. Super easy to work and anyone can use it.
Monica S.
Sawyer, MI
I absolutely LOVE my keurig!! I only usually drink 1 or 2 cups of coffee in the morning so it's perfect for me so I don't waste a pot of coffee. I also like it because I have a variety of different coffees that I drink and the K-cups are so much more hassle free than a regular coffee maker with the filters and grounds.
Katlyn W.
I love my Keurig. I have had it for the past two years and have had no trouble with it. It is a convenient way to make every person the flavor of coffee they want when hosting a party. It is also easy for quick on the go mornings.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?