BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Ana A.
The best coffee maker I could have. Fresh coffee every morning and their warranties are awesome! No questions ask if you have a technical defect on your product, they just send a new one!! Love it
Kathy D.
I absolutely LOVE my Keurig k40, single serve coffee pot. The coffee is always great tasting and although the coffee is costly, I don't feel as I drink as much as a full pot going half the day..
Joanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Having this is totally a life saver. My husband is always on the go and he sometimes don't have time to eat breakfast so I always make sure he has his favorite coffee before he leaves for work.
amy s.
Prescott Valley, AZ
The machine is big and bulky. But works well, I don't like that after every 3 cups you have to fill with water again. For being so large it doesn't yield much hot liquids from 1 fill. I prefer my old faithful 12 cup coffee maker. Or my french press over the keurig.
Chelsey W.
Mishawaka, IN
I had mine for 3 years, unfortunately it stopped working but from the beginning this was a great coffee maker! It was simple to use and very quiet. Made a great cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa!
Leanne T.
Castle Rock, CO
I love my Keurig! It has brewed every brand I have ever tried with no issues. I also use this for hot water for my oatmeal in the morning along with making hot chocolate with the powder packets.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
I love my kuerig, especially since you can get the kcup you can put your own ground coffee in. They K-Cups are pricey, but it sure is convenient. I would love to get the more recent model though.
Brandy S.
FALL BRANCH, TN
I really love the Keurig. I love the simplicity of the system and not wasting coffee. The one thing I would change about this model is that there is no display, therefore less available functions.
Cody G.
Natchitoches, LA
This beautiful piece of machinery moved in one February day and has had a hold of my ever since! I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles. I love my Keurig!
Jamie W.
South Brunswick Township
I like this product! It is a little bit of a hassle, but overall it is okay. It is really important that I don't wait forever for my coffee and this really makes it quick and fast. The K-Cups can get really expensive though.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?