BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Cupertino, CA
I love my Keurig! I've had it for the past 4 years (it's about time to upgrade!) and it still works like new. I am not a huge coffee drinker, I just like a cup on my commute in the mornings and this does the job wonderfully!
Tara B.
Marietta, GA
We bought this as a Christmas present for my dad a couple years ago. It has been the best gift we have ever given him. Him and I both use it daily. I love my Keurig and the simplicity of brewing one cup of coffee at a time.
Takiya J.
Irvington, NJ
I love my Keurig!!! It's how I start my day on a daily basis!! It's quick and easy. Just make sure my water is in there, add a little K-cup and push the button. 20 seconds later and I'm done.
Angie M.
Glenpool, OK
This is the one I currently use and I love it. There are four of us in the house that drink coffee and its perfect for the weekends. We all have our favorite flavors so this makes it so easy!
Brenda C.
Johnstown, OH
I don't know how I survived life before my Keurig. I love not having to make a full pot of the same flavor coffee. Now hubby and I always have our own favorites on hand, and plenty of other flavors on hand to experiment with
Jamie W.
South Brunswick Township
I like this product! It is a little bit of a hassle, but overall it is okay. It is really important that I don't wait forever for my coffee and this really makes it quick and fast. The K-Cups can get really expensive though.
Rachel W.
Westminster, MD
This is so convenient and versatile. The only downside is k cups can be pricey. I love the ease of just pushing a button and having coffee. I think my next move is to get the 2.0 because there is a option to make a pot of coffee, and that would be nice for house guests and mornings where one coffee isn't enough
Erica H.
I enjoy being able to make just one cup of coffee when needed. However, I have found that the Keurig gets dirtier faster than a "regular" coffee machine. You must clean it often to avoid mold.
Denise G.
Murrieta, CA
I love my Keurig. I love the convenience of it and also love the coffee variety offered by Keurig. I've had my Keurig for five years now and it has not let me down. To save money, I use the "my K-cup" during the week. If you are on the fence about purchasing a Keurig, I say " go for it"! You won't regret it.
Kiana Q.
West Haven, CT
Great Gift idea! I bought one for my dad and he uses it everyday. I love that you can specify the amount you want, it works great for large and small servings and is great for an office area.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?