BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Mahayla P.
This is an amazing coffee maker! It not only makes coffee but tea and hot chocolate as well. The hot chocolate isn't the best but it's hot chocolate, and the green tea is amazing. It heats up fairly fast and it's not too scalding.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
We use the re-usable cups for our coffee. Between the 2 of us we drink at least 5 cups a day so it is not only more cost effective but better for the environment. We love our keurig coffee machine
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Such a lifesaver! Easy and convenient! My husband never made my coffee for me once until I got this and now he will make me a cup or 2 ever Saturday. Brews quickly and doesn't take long to heat up.
Kelly W.
Butte, MT
I love my Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System. I use it almost daily. It has the perfect portion size. I love it because I don't have to make a giant pot of coffee if I'm going to have one cup out of it - Keurig is perfect.
Amy K.
Staten Island, NY
Love this Keurig! We've had it almost 4 years now. We clean it as recommended, and have had zero problems. Have the same one at work and love how simple it is to use and clean. Coffee tastes great!
Cheryl B.
Cumberland, RI
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it!!! He would always run out to the coffee shop to get a coffee every morning. He hated to have to measure out coffee to make at home so I started him out with this coffee make, k-cups and a coffee mug - He now enjoys coffee w/o having to run out the door to get it
Monica S.
Sawyer, MI
I absolutely LOVE my keurig!! I only usually drink 1 or 2 cups of coffee in the morning so it's perfect for me so I don't waste a pot of coffee. I also like it because I have a variety of different coffees that I drink and the K-cups are so much more hassle free than a regular coffee maker with the filters and grounds.
Valerie  A.
Marysville , WA
I love this coffee maker it doesn't take to long to heat the water to make the coffee so I won't be late for anything and it makes no mistakes on my coffee it's the perfect amount of water to mix with the coffee I absolutely love it
Heather D.
Mayfield Hts, OH
LOVE MY KEURIG! I got this keurig for Christmas two years ago. We use it multiple times a day. Easy to clean easy to use. When I make my morning cup of coffee my eyes are barely open and using the KEURIG is fail proof every time!
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
It was amazing at first. it had a moment after a couple years where is didn't want to work. it works best with k cup, the coffee isn't as strong when you grind the coffee and use the kcup filter.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.