BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amy K.
Staten Island, NY
Love this Keurig! We've had it almost 4 years now. We clean it as recommended, and have had zero problems. Have the same one at work and love how simple it is to use and clean. Coffee tastes great!
Victoria T.
Tempe, AZ
Love this model. Change cup sizes, time settings, heat settings, easy to use, what's not to like?! I was hesitant about keruigs at first until I learned about the reusable cups and gave in to temptation I'll never regret that!
Valerie  A.
Marysville , WA
I love this coffee maker it doesn't take to long to heat the water to make the coffee so I won't be late for anything and it makes no mistakes on my coffee it's the perfect amount of water to mix with the coffee I absolutely love it
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
It was amazing at first. it had a moment after a couple years where is didn't want to work. it works best with k cup, the coffee isn't as strong when you grind the coffee and use the kcup filter.
Sandy C.
Lake Charles, LA
This product is fabulous! I can try different flavored coffees and brands according to my mood! I bought my Keurig at Kohl's so I got a great price and plan to upgrade my model at the end of the year! (Black Friday here I come)
Leanne T.
Castle Rock, CO
I love my Keurig! It has brewed every brand I have ever tried with no issues. I also use this for hot water for my oatmeal in the morning along with making hot chocolate with the powder packets.
amy s.
Prescott Valley, AZ
The machine is big and bulky. But works well, I don't like that after every 3 cups you have to fill with water again. For being so large it doesn't yield much hot liquids from 1 fill. I prefer my old faithful 12 cup coffee maker. Or my french press over the keurig.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
I never know what i was missing till I got this. I love how warm every cup is. There is such a variety of flavors to try but you can also use the reusable k-cup and fill it with any coffee you want.
Joanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Having this is totally a life saver. My husband is always on the go and he sometimes don't have time to eat breakfast so I always make sure he has his favorite coffee before he leaves for work.
penny w.
Waynesboro, MS
Keurig has changed my coffee making routine. Keurig Home Brewing System is a great quality coffee maker. This systems performance is quick and simple. I can grab my coffee in a matter of minutes and still be on time for work.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?