BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Joanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Having this is totally a life saver. My husband is always on the go and he sometimes don't have time to eat breakfast so I always make sure he has his favorite coffee before he leaves for work.
Ana A.
The best coffee maker I could have. Fresh coffee every morning and their warranties are awesome! No questions ask if you have a technical defect on your product, they just send a new one!! Love it
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
I love my kuerig, especially since you can get the kcup you can put your own ground coffee in. They K-Cups are pricey, but it sure is convenient. I would love to get the more recent model though.
Samy R.
I love my Keurig! Great for every day for my husband and I. I always get K-cups on sale or off brand from my store and all work great in the machine. I love how easy it is to use and to clean. Definitely a great investment!
Cody G.
Natchitoches, LA
This beautiful piece of machinery moved in one February day and has had a hold of my ever since! I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles. I love my Keurig!
Courtney M.
Lansing, MI
I love my keurig! It heats the water up in no time, which is a must for my quick mornings. I don't have time to brew (or drink) a pot of coffee, so I love having the single cup brewing system.
Erin P.
Norcross, GA
We use this coffeemaker at my office all the time. Super easy and SO fast. And there's always a variety of k-cups to choose from too, even for someone like myself who doesn't even like coffee!
Britney R.
Westminster, MD
I love my Keurig. It's so easy to use and clean. I love being able to make coffee in a minute without hassle. It's easy to clean and there are a variety of KCUPS and I can use my own coffee.
Denise G.
Murrieta, CA
I love my Keurig. I love the convenience of it and also love the coffee variety offered by Keurig. I've had my Keurig for five years now and it has not let me down. To save money, I use the "my K-cup" during the week. If you are on the fence about purchasing a Keurig, I say " go for it"! You won't regret it.
Jamie W.
South Brunswick Township
I like this product! It is a little bit of a hassle, but overall it is okay. It is really important that I don't wait forever for my coffee and this really makes it quick and fast. The K-Cups can get really expensive though.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?