BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
We use the re-usable cups for our coffee. Between the 2 of us we drink at least 5 cups a day so it is not only more cost effective but better for the environment. We love our keurig coffee machine
Olivia D.
Alexandria, KY
My family has the Elite Single Cup brewing system and have gotten over two years of use from it. It is easily to use and clean. We did, however, have our first machine break within the first six months of use. After contacting Keurig, they sent a replacement within two weeks. We've experienced no other problems since.
Kamillia M.
Lancaster, CA
This Keurig has saved my life. I am always rushing in the morning and love to multitask. This way my coffee can brew in my coffee mug while I prepare my lunch and do other things. This item was affordable and I recommend it 100%. The selection of prepackage coffee is awesome and its nice you can still use your own as well.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
I could not live without this coffee maker, seriously I love it! My boyfriend doesn't drink coffee so it was always a huge waste of money to brew a big thing of coffee when I only have one cup! This saves me a lot of time and money
Kelly W.
Butte, MT
I love my Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System. I use it almost daily. It has the perfect portion size. I love it because I don't have to make a giant pot of coffee if I'm going to have one cup out of it - Keurig is perfect.
Emily F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this. I got it when it first came out and have had it for a while now. I don't like the hot chocolate it makes and the tea tastes off by the coffee is great. Especially since I'm the only one in my family that drinks coffee, having a one cup system is more practical.
Mahayla P.
This is an amazing coffee maker! It not only makes coffee but tea and hot chocolate as well. The hot chocolate isn't the best but it's hot chocolate, and the green tea is amazing. It heats up fairly fast and it's not too scalding.
Amanda D.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this Keurig in December of 2013, I'm still in love with it! For me I love it because it brews only one cup. I used to brew a pot of coffee and it would go bad, I recommend this to everyone!
Monica S.
Sawyer, MI
I absolutely LOVE my keurig!! I only usually drink 1 or 2 cups of coffee in the morning so it's perfect for me so I don't waste a pot of coffee. I also like it because I have a variety of different coffees that I drink and the K-cups are so much more hassle free than a regular coffee maker with the filters and grounds.
Melinda H.
I love my keurig.. I use it every morning. It is so wonderful to pick a coffee,a different one each morning. About .30 cents per cup. Much better than starbucks financially. Make it at home and put in your own tumbler for the car.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?