BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
I never know what i was missing till I got this. I love how warm every cup is. There is such a variety of flavors to try but you can also use the reusable k-cup and fill it with any coffee you want.
Heather D.
Mayfield Hts, OH
LOVE MY KEURIG! I got this keurig for Christmas two years ago. We use it multiple times a day. Easy to clean easy to use. When I make my morning cup of coffee my eyes are barely open and using the KEURIG is fail proof every time!
Ana A.
The best coffee maker I could have. Fresh coffee every morning and their warranties are awesome! No questions ask if you have a technical defect on your product, they just send a new one!! Love it
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine! I used to go out to purchase my coffee cause I like my coffee with flavor and milk. Purchased this for my husband but I end up using it more now. love this machine!
penny w.
Waynesboro, MS
Keurig has changed my coffee making routine. Keurig Home Brewing System is a great quality coffee maker. This systems performance is quick and simple. I can grab my coffee in a matter of minutes and still be on time for work.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I really love the Keurig. I love the simplicity of the system and not wasting coffee. The one thing I would change about this model is that there is no display, therefore less available functions.
Maria S.
Chowchilla, CA
I used my friend's system and I really liked it! It was simple to use and I got my coffee quick. The only con is that the K-cups are so expensive! I would rather just buy a regular coffee pot and make that with the same amount of coffee from a bin because it's cheaper.
Ashley H.
Marshall
Perfect single cup coffee maker. I love being able to brew one hot cup at a time rather than letting a pot get cold or even worse burnt. The Keurig allows me to make a fresh cup of coffee for the drive into work every morning.
Kathy D.
I absolutely LOVE my Keurig k40, single serve coffee pot. The coffee is always great tasting and although the coffee is costly, I don't feel as I drink as much as a full pot going half the day..
Nicole C.
I absolutely love my keurig! I'm definitely a coffee drinker and i love how it makes tea and hot chocolate too. It takes a little time for the water to heat up,but it's not too bad. I love all the varieties of coffee and other hot brew drinks it makes. 10/10 would recommend to other people.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?