BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Olivia D.
Alexandria, KY
My family has the Elite Single Cup brewing system and have gotten over two years of use from it. It is easily to use and clean. We did, however, have our first machine break within the first six months of use. After contacting Keurig, they sent a replacement within two weeks. We've experienced no other problems since.
Robin L.
I've got this in red, to match all my appliances. it's wonderful. the kids use it for hot cocoa, I use it for coffee, my mom uses it for tea, and friends make cappuccino. it's many machines in one.
Melinda H.
I love my keurig.. I use it every morning. It is so wonderful to pick a coffee,a different one each morning. About .30 cents per cup. Much better than starbucks financially. Make it at home and put in your own tumbler for the car.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
Super easy, simple instruction to brew coffee and tea. I really recommend this product to any coffee and tea lovers their is a variety of flavors to choose from and whenever your in a rush it's super quick to make any coffee Or tea!
Nikita S.
Suttons Bay, MI
I can't live with out this! It is so quick and effortless especially during a rushed morning out the door. I don't waste any coffee with it and I get much better taste and flavors. I'm deffinetly a coffee lover now more than ever.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
I could not live without this coffee maker, seriously I love it! My boyfriend doesn't drink coffee so it was always a huge waste of money to brew a big thing of coffee when I only have one cup! This saves me a lot of time and money
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
I absolutely love my Keurig! I like that you're always getting a freshly brewed cup. I'm happy that non coffee k cups are available too. Iced beverages, hot cocoa, even soup! I wouldn't trade my Keurig for any other coffee maker.
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
In love with this product! If you're looking for a brewing system that gets you consistent one cup flavor look no further! I would recommend this keurig to anyone that needs their coffee on the fly!
Cheryl B.
Cumberland, RI
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it!!! He would always run out to the coffee shop to get a coffee every morning. He hated to have to measure out coffee to make at home so I started him out with this coffee make, k-cups and a coffee mug - He now enjoys coffee w/o having to run out the door to get it
Katlyn W.
I love my Keurig. I have had it for the past two years and have had no trouble with it. It is a convenient way to make every person the flavor of coffee they want when hosting a party. It is also easy for quick on the go mornings.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?