BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kamillia M.
Lancaster, CA
This Keurig has saved my life. I am always rushing in the morning and love to multitask. This way my coffee can brew in my coffee mug while I prepare my lunch and do other things. This item was affordable and I recommend it 100%. The selection of prepackage coffee is awesome and its nice you can still use your own as well.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
I could not live without this coffee maker, seriously I love it! My boyfriend doesn't drink coffee so it was always a huge waste of money to brew a big thing of coffee when I only have one cup! This saves me a lot of time and money
Valerie  A.
Marysville , WA
I love this coffee maker it doesn't take to long to heat the water to make the coffee so I won't be late for anything and it makes no mistakes on my coffee it's the perfect amount of water to mix with the coffee I absolutely love it
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
It was amazing at first. it had a moment after a couple years where is didn't want to work. it works best with k cup, the coffee isn't as strong when you grind the coffee and use the kcup filter.
Sandy C.
Lake Charles, LA
This product is fabulous! I can try different flavored coffees and brands according to my mood! I bought my Keurig at Kohl's so I got a great price and plan to upgrade my model at the end of the year! (Black Friday here I come)
Ana A.
The best coffee maker I could have. Fresh coffee every morning and their warranties are awesome! No questions ask if you have a technical defect on your product, they just send a new one!! Love it
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
I never know what i was missing till I got this. I love how warm every cup is. There is such a variety of flavors to try but you can also use the reusable k-cup and fill it with any coffee you want.
Chelsey W.
Mishawaka, IN
I had mine for 3 years, unfortunately it stopped working but from the beginning this was a great coffee maker! It was simple to use and very quiet. Made a great cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa!
Leanne T.
Castle Rock, CO
I love my Keurig! It has brewed every brand I have ever tried with no issues. I also use this for hot water for my oatmeal in the morning along with making hot chocolate with the powder packets.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine! I used to go out to purchase my coffee cause I like my coffee with flavor and milk. Purchased this for my husband but I end up using it more now. love this machine!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?