BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
chelsea f.
Tonawanda, NY
We have this specific coffee maker at our tanning salon for our customers and it's quick and easy . If someone is running late for work after a session they can quickly gran some coffee here at the salon.
Kelsee O.
We had one at work and loved it so much we asked for one as a wedding gift and got it. We don't drink enough coffee for a pot so this is great when one of us wants coffee and the other doesn't. No waste.
Leah U.
Columbus, OH
Also great for a cup of hot water to make tea so you don't use too many pods all the time. You can easily seep your tea bag to avoid pods. Love the coffee and makes a great product for hosting family who all want different types of coffee.
Julia C.
Naugatuck, CT
So I love this thing. I live on coffee. It's really easy to clean and I've used it for much more then coffee. I've used it to warm bottles for babies and make tea. It's instant hot water so it has so many opportunities to make life easier. With 3 sizes you can even get the perfect amount for those large oversized to go cups.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
My keurig is one of the best buys I have ever made. I am not a huge coffee drinker but there are many hot chocolate and tea varieties to choose from. It is also just a faster way to get some hot water
Rachael N.
I love my Keurig because it's perfect for just me since hubby works a lot and earlier than I even think of waking it's nice we can each just make what we want and it's not sitting out. The cleaning is a pain but not something to skip!
Jean M.
Tell City, IN
I love my Keurig! I bought mine nearly 5 years ago and it is still going strong! It is perfect for me since I am the only coffee drinker in the house. I have used K-Cups as well as the reusable filter and both make a great cup of java!
Marta Y.
Statesboro , GA
Keurig's are great for people who only want to drink a cup of coffee, or who want to spice up their life with different drink choices. The only negative side to these is the amount of trash you're wasting with k-cups, and how HARD it is to get these things cleaned. REMEMBER TO RUN VINEGAR THROUGH THEM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.
Spencer t.
New Haven, MI
I had one a while back and thought it was decent. It took a while to get to learn how to use properly, but once you got the hang of it it was really simple. I drink too much coffee though, so I was constantly having to make myself another cup when it was convenient to have a pot.
Shea
I love this thing it's perfect! I use it on a daily basis and its great because it takes only about a minute and the beverage is always hot. I use mine for grounded coffee or loose leaf tea all the time and it always comes out perfect
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.