BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Trisha M.
White Deer, Pa
I have had this system for a couple years now! The convenience of it and the amount of K-Cups available to purchase make it an amazing appliance to have for parties/ family get togethers. Super easy to work and anyone can use it.
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
I absolutely love my Keurig! I like that you're always getting a freshly brewed cup. I'm happy that non coffee k cups are available too. Iced beverages, hot cocoa, even soup! I wouldn't trade my Keurig for any other coffee maker.
Brittany F.
wilmington, NC
We got outlet coffee maker about 2 yrs ago. Still works perfectly and and we o let had to replace the part where the water goes it bc we dropped it while moving. Love our single served coffee maker
Katlyn W.
I love my Keurig. I have had it for the past two years and have had no trouble with it. It is a convenient way to make every person the flavor of coffee they want when hosting a party. It is also easy for quick on the go mornings.
I loooove my Keurig. It's so fast and easy. Only thing is that it never gives me a full cup. It's been like it since day one. Other people's seem to always pour more then mine. I just always double brew but I would love not have to bother with that. But other then that I feel like I couldn't go without my Keurig now!
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
Love it, but k cups get expensive. Cleaning can be a hassle. I love the convenience of making just one cup of coffee at a time, however, I find myself wanting more than one cup of coffee more often.
Melinda H.
I love my keurig.. I use it every morning. It is so wonderful to pick a coffee,a different one each morning. About .30 cents per cup. Much better than starbucks financially. Make it at home and put in your own tumbler for the car.
Kamillia M.
Lancaster, CA
This Keurig has saved my life. I am always rushing in the morning and love to multitask. This way my coffee can brew in my coffee mug while I prepare my lunch and do other things. This item was affordable and I recommend it 100%. The selection of prepackage coffee is awesome and its nice you can still use your own as well.
Amanda D.
Fort Bragg, NC
I bought this Keurig in December of 2013, I'm still in love with it! For me I love it because it brews only one cup. I used to brew a pot of coffee and it would go bad, I recommend this to everyone!
Amy K.
Staten Island, NY
Love this Keurig! We've had it almost 4 years now. We clean it as recommended, and have had zero problems. Have the same one at work and love how simple it is to use and clean. Coffee tastes great!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?