BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Cedar Park, TX
My most used kitchen appliance is definitely my Keurig. My husband doesn't drink coffee, so I found that making a full pot was wasteful. Having a maker that quickly makes a single serving on my way out the door has been a lifesaver!
Olivia D.
Alexandria, KY
My family has the Elite Single Cup brewing system and have gotten over two years of use from it. It is easily to use and clean. We did, however, have our first machine break within the first six months of use. After contacting Keurig, they sent a replacement within two weeks. We've experienced no other problems since.
Mahayla P.
This is an amazing coffee maker! It not only makes coffee but tea and hot chocolate as well. The hot chocolate isn't the best but it's hot chocolate, and the green tea is amazing. It heats up fairly fast and it's not too scalding.
Curie G.
Hamilton
I love coffee so this does what it needs to but it's hard to clean every part of it. Also, I feel like regular brewing systems make better coffee than the single cups do. I've had this for years so I'm not too disappointed in it!
Monica S.
Sawyer, MI
I absolutely LOVE my keurig!! I only usually drink 1 or 2 cups of coffee in the morning so it's perfect for me so I don't waste a pot of coffee. I also like it because I have a variety of different coffees that I drink and the K-cups are so much more hassle free than a regular coffee maker with the filters and grounds.
Kelly W.
Butte, MT
I love my Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System. I use it almost daily. It has the perfect portion size. I love it because I don't have to make a giant pot of coffee if I'm going to have one cup out of it - Keurig is perfect.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
Essential coffee maker for those days when you’re just too lazy to brew a fresh pot! I love brewing my own over the single-serve coffee makers; however, my Keurig gets serious use! It’ll sometimes be my go-to when I don’t feel like brewing a second pot.
Emily F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this. I got it when it first came out and have had it for a while now. I don't like the hot chocolate it makes and the tea tastes off by the coffee is great. Especially since I'm the only one in my family that drinks coffee, having a one cup system is more practical.
Trisha M.
White Deer, Pa
I have had this system for a couple years now! The convenience of it and the amount of K-Cups available to purchase make it an amazing appliance to have for parties/ family get togethers. Super easy to work and anyone can use it.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
Super easy, simple instruction to brew coffee and tea. I really recommend this product to any coffee and tea lovers their is a variety of flavors to choose from and whenever your in a rush it's super quick to make any coffee Or tea!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?