BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Abby N.
I love my Keurig. It is probably one of the most used appliances in my house. Ours gets used at least 3 times per day. I feel Keurig makes a quality product. This is the second Keurig that my family has owned. We wore the first one out after a few years of (daily) use. it makes a tasty cup of coffee. We prefer Green Mountain k-cups.
Holly P.
Manitou Beach, MI
I love the fact that Keurig stands behind it's products so well! Although I have had a few issues with my brewer, the company has been there to help troubleshoot and even replace my machine! Other companies need to learn to do customer service the same way! If you make a good product, you should have no issues standing behind it!
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY KEURIG!! I enjoy that I can make so many different types of coffees and teas so quickly. Since I live alone it is nice to have just one cup right when I want it. It is easy to clean and easy to use. I also use the water to make my oatmeal :)
Annette D.
Chicopee, MA
Great for on the go coffee making. Usually used a kettle to make coffee at home because it took a while and by the time I finished the last cup some of the other people had already finished their coffees
chelsea f.
Grand island , NY
We have this specific coffee maker at our tanning salon for our customers and it's quick and easy . If someone is running late for work after a session they can quickly gran some coffee here at the salon.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
What can i say... Who knew you could love a coffee maker. To not have to wait no more than 60 secs for my cup of coffee! However i don't feel there is anything more special about this brand compared to any other instant single serve machine
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
This system works really well for making a single cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa at a time. Its a very popular addition in our office, as each person can bring their own K-Cups and make the drink they prefer. Its quick and easy to use too!
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
I could not live without my Keurig! I love that I can make a cup of coffee so quickly that I never have to skip it when I'm running late in the morning. Also love the feature to select different size cups of coffee. It's simple to use as well.
Leah U.
Columbus, OH
Also great for a cup of hot water to make tea so you don't use too many pods all the time. You can easily seep your tea bag to avoid pods. Love the coffee and makes a great product for hosting family who all want different types of coffee.
Becky L.
We love using this daily. The single serve cups are expensive, so I appreciate the feature to brew a single cup using ground coffee. It's cheaper and more environmentally friendly - best of both worlds.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?