BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Nicole A.
I love my Keurig Elite. I don't need a whole pot of brewed coffee because I only drink mocha lattes or capuchino. My husband likes it because he brews his tea. Love that we can brew over ice as well.
Alexandria R.
Long Beach, CA
I love my little Keurig!!! I actually got it as a gift from a friend and I love it!! Sometimes I just want one cup of coffee & it is great for that. Plus, there are a lot of flavor options in the K-Cups. That is my favorite thing. =]
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
I love our Keurig!'it brews the perfect.size cup of coffee and the options to buy the K cups are growing. Th you can choose the side of brew in case you want a smaller or larger cup. Worth the price!
Kristen M.
Love this coffee maker!! I had it in college and it made life so much easier. I was able to make a cup at a time with little clean up. Not to mentor it gives me hot water within seconds when I want to make something that isn't coffee.
Gabi H.
I love my keurig! It works great and makes great coffee. I don't like that the pods are so expensive and the coffee that comes out of the My KCup isn't great. The filter on my My KCup also broke and there is no way to replace just that part so a bit annoying but still consider it a great product!
Jean M.
Tell City, IN
I love my Keurig! I bought mine nearly 5 years ago and it is still going strong! It is perfect for me since I am the only coffee drinker in the house. I have used K-Cups as well as the reusable filter and both make a great cup of java!
Brett T.
I could not live without my Keurig! I use it every morning and it brews the perfect cup every singe time. I love that it has three cup size options that I can base on how much I need for the day, but lets be honest it is usually the biggest one!
Kari K.
Fairfield, OH
My husband and I love our Kuerig and use it every morning to make our favorite Kcups. We have brewed everything from tea to coffee to hot chocolate. I sometimes even run the Keurig to brew hot water to make instant soups for lunch. The single-cup brewing system is so convenient because we never have to waste leftover coffee!
Monique C.
Works great. No problems so far. Cleaning is simple and it is convenient for our little family to not make an entire pot of coffee that will go to waste. Plus I love making things other than coffee in it too. Simple to use. Easy care.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
My keurig is one of the best buys I have ever made. I am not a huge coffee drinker but there are many hot chocolate and tea varieties to choose from. It is also just a faster way to get some hot water
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?