BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Deanna B.
This is the one item I own that I couldn't live without. I have had the Elite for years now and it's just a great system. I buy pods and also fill my own. Also bought the same model for my son, my daughter, and another one for a vacation home.
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
Love this invention!!! I love that you can choose a different cup of coffee than someone else I love that you can make it the size you want. It's a great product one I've converted many family members to using
Hallie B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I've had this coffeemaker for several years, and it's worked very good. Recently I have noticed that it doesn't dispense the correct amount water. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but for the most part it's been a good coffeemaker.
Candace C.
Spokane Vly, WA
This coffee maker works great for me. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, and I'm the only one in my house that drinks coffee. It's nice to be able to just make one cup, or to make hot chocolate if I don't want coffee. If I were a coffee addict, I probably would have invested in one of the more expensive ones, but since I'm not, this one is perfect.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
I have one of these at work and it's great! I use it almost daily and so do my coworkers, I like that I'm able to keep a reserve of water in there so I don't have to keep refilling it every time I want coffee!
Allie T.
I love this thing. I use it everyday for so many different things.  It got me through college and I've had it for almost 7 years.  The only thing is it is sometimes hard to clean and it doesn't always do even and level distribution if you don't use it for periods of time.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I am so happy to own this Keurig. It makes things much easier every morning. I select the size and it brews my coffee or tea K-Cups , and in the afternoons my iced coffee or iced teas. It's so simply to use and in the long run saves me money!
Alexis D.
Mine lasted me four years of college-- midnight study cram sessions, sick day tea needs, and more. I recommend doing some research before purchasing however, because you can save money on one (and money on the pods!) if you do your research.
Katrina F.
Cadillac, MI
I think my favorite thing about keurig is that they really care about their customers. I misplaced the plastic part that you put into the machine that holds the filter with coffee in it and instead of buying a generic one on amazon I called the company and they sent me one for free!
Tawney S.
Cortland, OH
Love love love my keurig! By far one if the best purchases I've ever made! My coffee is made fast hot and delicious. It's expecially efficient considering the time difference my husband and I get up. In a normal coffee pot coffee is wasted.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?