BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
We've had this machine for years and LOVE it! It's used 4-6 times per day and always makes the best coffee, tea, and hot cocoa. Cleaning is simple and I'll buy another Keurig when this one is finished.
Rachael N.
I love my Keurig because it's perfect for just me since hubby works a lot and earlier than I even think of waking it's nice we can each just make what we want and it's not sitting out. The cleaning is a pain but not something to skip!
Jean M.
Tell City, IN
I love my Keurig! I bought mine nearly 5 years ago and it is still going strong! It is perfect for me since I am the only coffee drinker in the house. I have used K-Cups as well as the reusable filter and both make a great cup of java!
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
My keurig is one of the best buys I have ever made. I am not a huge coffee drinker but there are many hot chocolate and tea varieties to choose from. It is also just a faster way to get some hot water
Kari K.
Fairfield, OH
My husband and I love our Kuerig and use it every morning to make our favorite Kcups. We have brewed everything from tea to coffee to hot chocolate. I sometimes even run the Keurig to brew hot water to make instant soups for lunch. The single-cup brewing system is so convenient because we never have to waste leftover coffee!
Wisdom H.
Very convenient and helpful. I'm not even a coffee drinker, and I find plenty of reasons to use this thing. It's pretty quick and responsive, and makes it easy to drink hot drinks without any hassle.
Jessie K.
It's easy to use and exceedingly simple to brew most of the coffees and teas I like, especially with one of those mesh Keurig cups. I honestly don't use it that much as I haven't been drinking many hot drinks lately.
Kimberly O.
Baltimore
This is a great keurig brewer. It holds a lot of water, enough to make a few cups before having to refill. I use the hot water for tea and oatmeal. I have had this one for a while and use it multiple times a day. It is worth the money.
Brett T.
I could not live without my Keurig! I use it every morning and it brews the perfect cup every singe time. I love that it has three cup size options that I can base on how much I need for the day, but lets be honest it is usually the biggest one!
Monique C.
Works great. No problems so far. Cleaning is simple and it is convenient for our little family to not make an entire pot of coffee that will go to waste. Plus I love making things other than coffee in it too. Simple to use. Easy care.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?