BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Katrina F.
Cadillac, MI
I think my favorite thing about keurig is that they really care about their customers. I misplaced the plastic part that you put into the machine that holds the filter with coffee in it and instead of buying a generic one on amazon I called the company and they sent me one for free!
Candace C.
Otis Orchards, WA
This coffee maker works great for me. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, and I'm the only one in my house that drinks coffee. It's nice to be able to just make one cup, or to make hot chocolate if I don't want coffee. If I were a coffee addict, I probably would have invested in one of the more expensive ones, but since I'm not, this one is perfect.
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I like it fine. I'm not huge on coffee but i loved it for tea and hot chocolates! It also was great if you just need a cup of hot water. Its great when you have guests over and it os easy to use and clean.
Alexis D.
Mine lasted me four years of college-- midnight study cram sessions, sick day tea needs, and more. I recommend doing some research before purchasing however, because you can save money on one (and money on the pods!) if you do your research.
Allie T.
I love this thing. I use it everyday for so many different things.  It got me through college and I've had it for almost 7 years.  The only thing is it is sometimes hard to clean and it doesn't always do even and level distribution if you don't use it for periods of time.
Lisa S.
Branford, CT
Love my Keurig! Our coffee comes out hot and perfect with every cup! I love that I have so many flavors of coffee to choose from, so easy to use and is guaranteed to work or they will replace it for free :)
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I am so happy to own this Keurig. It makes things much easier every morning. I select the size and it brews my coffee or tea K-Cups , and in the afternoons my iced coffee or iced teas. It's so simply to use and in the long run saves me money!
Deanna B.
This is the one item I own that I couldn't live without. I have had the Elite for years now and it's just a great system. I buy pods and also fill my own. Also bought the same model for my son, my daughter, and another one for a vacation home.
Candice W.
Harris, MN
Love my keurig but it is a little high maintenance. Occasionally it stops working for a while and then once I unplug it and let it rest it comes back to life. It's really odd. But I still think it's great.
Michele W.
Lancaster, NY
I love using my Keurig It is great when I just need that single cup of coffee. On some occasions my brewer will not make an entire cup of coffee or if I am making hot chocolate, the water will stay in the pod. When I remove the pod the water will come out of the hole and onto the counter. Other than that, the convenience is wonderful.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.