BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Always a delish!! Just a finger tip away. May use all kinds of brands. Great for entertaining because each person can have exactly what they like. If they would like a tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. So easy!!
Carissa C.
Jacksonville
This machine is perfect for me since every time I made the traditional pot of coffee, I would always forget about it and a lot went to waste. The keurig is perfect because I press a button and it brews while I get ready, and clean up is a snap!
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
I actually got this product a couple years ago and its still doing great, I love the fact I can brew just 1 cup at a time because I never drink more than that at a time and before I would waste a lot of coffee just because I couldn't drink it all
Angelica A.
Love this coffee machine. Especially because you can make cup by cup and not have to make a whole pot of coffee and have to leave the rest just sitting there if you don't have time or don't want anymore coffee.
Julie S.
Missoula, MT
I was given this brewer by a friend when she moved. I use it a lot more than I thought I would AND I use it for more than just the K-Cups! I use it to brew tea, chai, and make hot cocoa, as well as all the flavors of the K-Cups that I want to try.
Alexis F.
Sioux Falls, SD
I seriously love my Keurig! I get to choose exactly what kind of coffee I'm in the mood for every morning, and my cup always tastes delicious! I also love the variety of different things you can make in it: tea, coffee, hot chocolate! I think the Keurig Elite Brewing System is the perfect size for at home! The water container holds plenty of water for multiple cups, and it is ready to brew very quickly.
Amy M.
Pennsburg, PA
This Keurig is hugely easy to use and convenient, my only complaint is that you can't really control the volume of how much you make in one sitting....sometimes I want a whole pot, but I'd have to make four or five single cups to have a lot.
Allie T.
I love this thing. I use it everyday for so many different things.  It got me through college and I've had it for almost 7 years.  The only thing is it is sometimes hard to clean and it doesn't always do even and level distribution if you don't use it for periods of time.
Hallie B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I've had this coffeemaker for several years, and it's worked very good. Recently I have noticed that it doesn't dispense the correct amount water. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but for the most part it's been a good coffeemaker.
Tawney S.
Cortland, OH
Love love love my keurig! By far one if the best purchases I've ever made! My coffee is made fast hot and delicious. It's expecially efficient considering the time difference my husband and I get up. In a normal coffee pot coffee is wasted.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.