BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
What can i say... Who knew you could love a coffee maker. To not have to wait no more than 60 secs for my cup of coffee! However i don't feel there is anything more special about this brand compared to any other instant single serve machine
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
This system works really well for making a single cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa at a time. Its a very popular addition in our office, as each person can bring their own K-Cups and make the drink they prefer. Its quick and easy to use too!
Marilia G.
panama city
I love my Keurig.
It's easy and fast to use. Since I'm the only one that drinks coffee at home, having a single serving help me to always have fresh and hot coffee without having to brew a larger amount.
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
Great for on the go coffee making. Usually used a kettle to make coffee at home because it took a while and by the time I finished the last cup some of the other people had already finished their coffees
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
I could not live without my Keurig! I love that I can make a cup of coffee so quickly that I never have to skip it when I'm running late in the morning. Also love the feature to select different size cups of coffee. It's simple to use as well.
chelsea f.
Tonawanda, NY
We have this specific coffee maker at our tanning salon for our customers and it's quick and easy . If someone is running late for work after a session they can quickly gran some coffee here at the salon.
Whitley N.
Science Hill, KY
I love my keurig. Though sometimes I do wish that I had the new one with the carafe. This is wonderful on my way out the door to work or for my husband as well. We bough 95%biodegradable k-cups and use them in our compost so I don't feel so bad about all the k-cups we go through!
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Really love my Keurig and honestly can't live without it. Especially with the college lifestyle it is basically my best friend. The only thing I don't like is that it can sometimes be difficult to clean
Leah U.
Columbus, OH
Also great for a cup of hot water to make tea so you don't use too many pods all the time. You can easily seep your tea bag to avoid pods. Love the coffee and makes a great product for hosting family who all want different types of coffee.
Kelsee O.
We had one at work and loved it so much we asked for one as a wedding gift and got it. We don't drink enough coffee for a pot so this is great when one of us wants coffee and the other doesn't. No waste.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?