BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Denise G.
Not a coffee drinker but I used mine for hot coco and tea. My whole family loves it and we take lurd our during the cold season . No issues and the price was perfect.
Julie M.
I love my keurig. I only drink a cup or two of coffee a day so this is perfect to use quickly! I love how i can make 1 cup without having to waste an entire pot. So convienent and there are so many flavors out there!
Ashley B.
I'm so happy with my keurig! I love how quickly it brews my coffee in the mornings. Also, they have such a huge variety of k-cups! I love how small and cute they are, I have such a huge variety of flavors.
Ashlie N.
I love my Keurig and would not trade it for anything. I had never had one before and I had received it as a gift. I do not use it everyday but when I do it comes in handy. Best invention ever.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Love my Keurig! It can honestly do so much to just giving me hot water for some tea to brewing me up some coffee in the morning! I can make however much I want and I can simply switch flavors
Dinah C.
Saltsburg
This was my first single brew coffee maker and I absolutely loved it! The cons are the prices of k cups. Pros is the consistency of taste for every cup! The base model is fairly affordable now but I feel it's worth every penny. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Shawna K.
USA
My favorite coffee maker ever! I'm very picky and like my coffee fresh. If pot sits for more than 15 minutes it gets stale to me. With this it's a fresh cup of starbucks every morning! Coffee is rich and tastes great!
Whitney C.
daphne
I received this as a gift and it kept up amazing. It has lasted so long. Honestly the only coffee I made is out of my Keurig now. It doesn’t cost much more than a standard coffee pot.
Kaleigh P.
Marion, OH
Love my keurig for a quick cup of coffee. I️ buy the reusable filters, because kcups are so expensive! It’s nice that I️ don’t have to make a whole pot of coffee just for myself.
Anna L.
Lexington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My morning saver! I love this thing so much. I’m a single mama so I’m the only coffee drinker. My keurig makes it easy to fix without much waste. Can be difficult to clean.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?