BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
This was my second Keurig model coffee machine. I only upgraded to the 2.0 because I received it as a Christmas gift. I really enjoyed this model with its water tank and ability to select different sized of brews.
It might not have all the bells & whistles of the 2.0 or the ability to brew a carafe but if you're looking for a basic Keurig model that's a step up (meaning you don't have to put the water in each time) this is a perfect model for all your needs.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I got this as a Christmas gift about two years ago and have to admit I only used it about fifteen times at most. I was very disappointed in it after hearing everyone rave about how great it was and was majorly let down. It got dirty very fast so I had to clean it almost daily. The machine takes so much water to make a cup that if I wanted a second cup it would finally be heated and ready to come out then stop and tell me to add more water. Once you add more water it needs to heat up all over again so sometimes it takes 5-10 min to get your coffee. I just stick to a regular cheap coffee maker now. It always gets the job done
DONNA V.
I got this to replace a used Keurig K40 that I had been given, our large family used constantly, and finally quit after several years. This one is the same, except for having 3 cup sizes, rather than the 2 on my old machine. Makes great coffee, and doesn't have all the "smart technology" of some of the other Keurig models, which to me only serve as additional points of failure, or prevent you from using "unauthorized" K-cups. Nope, this one is simple, takes any K-cup, and brews a great cup of coffee.
Autumn T.
Oakdale, LA
Love. I got his for Christmas and have used it so much. I love the fact that it only makes 1 cup. I would waste so much coffee, but with this it makes the perfect amount. Also love how it’s not just for coffee. Hot chocolate✔️ tea✔️ or any other drink possible ✔️. It’s easy to keep up and to clean. I also use the water to make Ramon noodles in the cup. Get the perfect hot water 😂
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I love my keurig! It's super easy to use. Especially when you haven't had your morning coffee yet! It is on the more expensive side than a normal "coffee" maker. But it doesn't just make coffee, they sell drink pods for tea; hot and cold, coffee, and hot chocolate. But something I think people forget when they're using a appliance that's super easy to use, is it still needs to be cleaned! Always clean out the water in the holding area, and scrub the container. And remember to take out the used pods.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Catherine R.
I received this as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago so I can't speak to the cost of it but I can say I love the machine.  I like that there are three size cup options.  I also like that there is a hot water option for it.  These are fantastic if you are the only coffee drinker or if you like stronger or weaker coffee than others in your home.  It is nice to be able to brew one cup at a time and very quickly.  It warms up fast and brews fast as well.  A very good product.
Kelly A.
Hyannis, MA
I use my Keurig single cup brewer every day, EVERY single day. It takes the guess work out of makign the perfect cup of coffee each time. For me, I like flavored coffees - chocolate glazed donut, hazelnut, vanilla creme, etc. and my fiance is a straight up medium roast lover. We can easily both enjoy our favorite coffee together, in less than a minute. I've saved so much money since switching to daily k-cups, rather than buying drive-thru coffee!
Alix G.
When I moved in with my boyfriend he showed me this and I knew I would never use it since I don't like coffee but my boyfriend is in love with it and has it every morning. I prefer tea and when we randomly wondered if by placing the tea bag where the coffee does if it would work and it did! It was a little watery but I did work!
Heather W.
I've been crazy about this coffee maker since my sister got one. It's so convenient and easy to use. It takes about a minute to warm up and another minute to brew. It makes an excellent cup of coffee. I was so excited to get the money from Christmas gifts to buy it. It was worth every penny! I got an adapter for it and love it. It works great. So I use a combination of the k cups and ground coffee in it and it's very little trouble to switch back and forth. I love the fact that it has a reservoir too. I'm glad I got this particular model. I highly recommend it! We even have one at work!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?