BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I got this as a Christmas gift about two years ago and have to admit I only used it about fifteen times at most. I was very disappointed in it after hearing everyone rave about how great it was and was majorly let down. It got dirty very fast so I had to clean it almost daily. The machine takes so much water to make a cup that if I wanted a second cup it would finally be heated and ready to come out then stop and tell me to add more water. Once you add more water it needs to heat up all over again so sometimes it takes 5-10 min to get your coffee. I just stick to a regular cheap coffee maker now. It always gets the job done
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
I love my keurig! It's super easy to use. Especially when you haven't had your morning coffee yet! It is on the more expensive side than a normal "coffee" maker. But it doesn't just make coffee, they sell drink pods for tea; hot and cold, coffee, and hot chocolate. But something I think people forget when they're using a appliance that's super easy to use, is it still needs to be cleaned! Always clean out the water in the holding area, and scrub the container. And remember to take out the used pods.
Catherine R.
I received this as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago so I can't speak to the cost of it but I can say I love the machine.  I like that there are three size cup options.  I also like that there is a hot water option for it.  These are fantastic if you are the only coffee drinker or if you like stronger or weaker coffee than others in your home.  It is nice to be able to brew one cup at a time and very quickly.  It warms up fast and brews fast as well.  A very good product.
Kelly A.
Hyannis, MA
I use my Keurig single cup brewer every day, EVERY single day. It takes the guess work out of makign the perfect cup of coffee each time. For me, I like flavored coffees - chocolate glazed donut, hazelnut, vanilla creme, etc. and my fiance is a straight up medium roast lover. We can easily both enjoy our favorite coffee together, in less than a minute. I've saved so much money since switching to daily k-cups, rather than buying drive-thru coffee!
Alix G.
When I moved in with my boyfriend he showed me this and I knew I would never use it since I don't like coffee but my boyfriend is in love with it and has it every morning. I prefer tea and when we randomly wondered if by placing the tea bag where the coffee does if it would work and it did! It was a little watery but I did work!
Heather W.
I've been crazy about this coffee maker since my sister got one. It's so convenient and easy to use. It takes about a minute to warm up and another minute to brew. It makes an excellent cup of coffee. I was so excited to get the money from Christmas gifts to buy it. It was worth every penny! I got an adapter for it and love it. It works great. So I use a combination of the k cups and ground coffee in it and it's very little trouble to switch back and forth. I love the fact that it has a reservoir too. I'm glad I got this particular model. I highly recommend it! We even have one at work!
carl c.
janesville
When I visit my daughter she always makes me a cup of coffee. She has Keurig single cup coffee maker which I love. This is great one cup of hot coffee anytime I need it. I wish we had this when I was in the service. I guarantee when you are in another country a cup of good coffee can bring your memory home. I also like the quick clean up, getting up there in age anything that helps me save time is a plus for me. Finally I love how I can try a flavor and if its not to my liking (some taste different because of my medication) I can try another one.
Delaney D.
I really like the idea behind the Keurig system, but I find that using these generates more waste than I would hope! Each "k-cup" is usually thrown away with some remnants of coffee or tea inside. I wish keurig encouraged recycling of these or more reusable "k-cups" to reduce the waste associated with the keurig itself. Aside from the waste, I love the system and innovation behind these machines!
Apheshia W.
Brooklyn, NY
We bought this Keurig brewing system for ourselves as a Christmas gift. We love that it brews a perfect cup of which you select weather it be 6,8, or 10 oz sizes. This way you do not waste any coffee or hot chocolate or whatever you decide to fix. By having a regular old coffee pot you brew a whole pot and maybe decide not to drink the whole thing and than you just have to waste it by throughing it out. This is a quick and easy way to make coffee or other hot beverages or tea. We love that there is no mess. You just open the lid and through away the little container. We enjoyed trying all the varieties of K-cups that came with the brewing system. We also like that it is made to accommodate different sizes of coffee mugs. So weather you decide to drink it at home in a regular coffee mug or a to go coffee cup, or one that you can put a lid on, it is convenient to for all sizes. 6-count K-Cup Variety Pack. Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages. Always ready and brews in under a minute, It has a removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir. It also has a removable drip trey for easy cleaning. This brewing system has made our life easier in the mornings when we are in a hurry to go somewhere, when we are getting ready it is brewing and we can grab it snap a lid on the coffee and with a click of a button turn it off and out the door we go. This Keurig brewing system is well worth your investment. I think you will enjoy it and the many k-cup varieties that it comes with to try so you can decide what you like best before buying a whole package of different ones before you know what you like.
Miriam C.
I like this Keurig system because it's pretty straightforward. The cup sizes are a little strange, each size coming in at 5.25 oz. for the small, 7.25 oz. for the medium, and 9.25 for the large. Maybe they do that to fill an average size cup, or maybe fill larger mugs so that there's room for creamer. Either way, I kinda wish they'd be straight forward sizes like 6, 8, and 10 or 12 oz. it's not a huge issue, it's a little funny that their measurements are so precise with the .25 extra. I do like the system because the K-Cups are your average K-Cup. Nothing special or hard to find. I don't care for the way any bagged ground coffee that's put into an empty universal K-Cup turns out. Never tastes as good as making it in a coffee pot. The pre-made K-Cups seem to turn out better. Not sure if it's the size of a pre-made K-Cup's grind vs. a bagged ground coffee or not, but pre-packaged K-Cups make for the best cups of coffee. Overall, this model is nice for something quick, fast, and basic. It's very user friendly and while it takes a bit for the water to heat up, I'm sure it can only heat up water so fast. I would recommend this to anyone in the market for making single cups only. It's very tedious if you ever need to fill a thermos full of coffee, and doesn't seem to make the coffee to it's full strength if you brew cup after cup. But again, single, on-the-go coffees are great and convenient!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?