BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Hallie B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I've had this coffeemaker for several years, and it's worked very good. Recently I have noticed that it doesn't dispense the correct amount water. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but for the most part it's been a good coffeemaker.
Tawney S.
Cortland, OH
Love love love my keurig! By far one if the best purchases I've ever made! My coffee is made fast hot and delicious. It's expecially efficient considering the time difference my husband and I get up. In a normal coffee pot coffee is wasted.
Teresa C.
Zimmerman, MN
I am not the coffee drinker in the house but have snuck a couple uses from the Keurig for hot chocolate :) it does a great job and is so quick and easy. I would much rather brew cup at a time vs. throwing out pot after pot of leftover coffee.
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I like it fine. I'm not huge on coffee but i loved it for tea and hot chocolates! It also was great if you just need a cup of hot water. Its great when you have guests over and it os easy to use and clean.
Alexis D.
Mine lasted me four years of college-- midnight study cram sessions, sick day tea needs, and more. I recommend doing some research before purchasing however, because you can save money on one (and money on the pods!) if you do your research.
Holly P.
Manitou Beach, MI
I love the fact that Keurig stands behind it's products so well! Although I have had a few issues with my brewer, the company has been there to help troubleshoot and even replace my machine! Other companies need to learn to do customer service the same way! If you make a good product, you should have no issues standing behind it!
Becky L.
We love using this daily. The single serve cups are expensive, so I appreciate the feature to brew a single cup using ground coffee. It's cheaper and more environmentally friendly - best of both worlds.
Alexa L.
Pompton Plains, NJ
I don't know how someone could live without this! This is the best appliance i have ever had. I love this Keurig. It turns on fast, makes a reliable cup of coffee every morning. It is more expensive than a regular coffee maker, but this is a custom cup every day. Everyone gets their own cup when they want it, no one has cold coffee
Leah U.
Columbus, OH
Also great for a cup of hot water to make tea so you don't use too many pods all the time. You can easily seep your tea bag to avoid pods. Love the coffee and makes a great product for hosting family who all want different types of coffee.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
What can i say... Who knew you could love a coffee maker. To not have to wait no more than 60 secs for my cup of coffee! However i don't feel there is anything more special about this brand compared to any other instant single serve machine
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?