BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amy M.
Pennsburg, PA
This Keurig is hugely easy to use and convenient, my only complaint is that you can't really control the volume of how much you make in one sitting....sometimes I want a whole pot, but I'd have to make four or five single cups to have a lot.
Candice W.
Harris, MN
Love my keurig but it is a little high maintenance. Occasionally it stops working for a while and then once I unplug it and let it rest it comes back to life. It's really odd. But I still think it's great.
Hallie B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I've had this coffeemaker for several years, and it's worked very good. Recently I have noticed that it doesn't dispense the correct amount water. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but for the most part it's been a good coffeemaker.
Alexis D.
Mine lasted me four years of college-- midnight study cram sessions, sick day tea needs, and more. I recommend doing some research before purchasing however, because you can save money on one (and money on the pods!) if you do your research.
Tawney S.
Cortland, OH
Love love love my keurig! By far one if the best purchases I've ever made! My coffee is made fast hot and delicious. It's expecially efficient considering the time difference my husband and I get up. In a normal coffee pot coffee is wasted.
Shirley F.
Woodbine , NJ
I have one of these at work and it's great! I use it almost daily and so do my coworkers, I like that I'm able to keep a reserve of water in there so I don't have to keep refilling it every time I want coffee!
Katrina F.
Cadillac, MI
I think my favorite thing about keurig is that they really care about their customers. I misplaced the plastic part that you put into the machine that holds the filter with coffee in it and instead of buying a generic one on amazon I called the company and they sent me one for free!
Ashley R.
I love my Keurig!!!!! I do not use it for the coffee aspect however, i love love love that i can buy hot chocolate k-cups and tea k-cups! It makes it so much easier to make these drinks while i am on the go!
Domino B.
I never really liked coffee until I received the keurig as a gift! I love it and the endless choices of coffee, tea and hot chocolates is fun. It's so easy to use and my kids can make their own drinks too!
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I like it fine. I'm not huge on coffee but i loved it for tea and hot chocolates! It also was great if you just need a cup of hot water. Its great when you have guests over and it os easy to use and clean.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?