BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Holly P.
Manitou Beach, MI
I love the fact that Keurig stands behind it's products so well! Although I have had a few issues with my brewer, the company has been there to help troubleshoot and even replace my machine! Other companies need to learn to do customer service the same way! If you make a good product, you should have no issues standing behind it!
Alexa L.
Pompton Plains, NJ
I don't know how someone could live without this! This is the best appliance i have ever had. I love this Keurig. It turns on fast, makes a reliable cup of coffee every morning. It is more expensive than a regular coffee maker, but this is a custom cup every day. Everyone gets their own cup when they want it, no one has cold coffee
Kelsey H.
Sunrise, FL
Love my Keurig! Have never had any problems with it and really enjoy the coffee. I bought a reusable coffee cup and fill it with my own coffee so that I don't need to buy the expensive and wasteful pods!
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
This system works really well for making a single cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa at a time. Its a very popular addition in our office, as each person can bring their own K-Cups and make the drink they prefer. Its quick and easy to use too!
Mayra M.
Homestead, FL
I am a one cup of coffee a day drinker. Throughout the day I will drink hot tea, or cocoa as well as heat the water for instant soups. The Keurig machine has been the most used machine I have in my kitchen. ..even more than the microwave. I have been a faithful Keurig owner since 2007.
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Really love my Keurig and honestly can't live without it. Especially with the college lifestyle it is basically my best friend. The only thing I don't like is that it can sometimes be difficult to clean
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
I could not live without my Keurig! I love that I can make a cup of coffee so quickly that I never have to skip it when I'm running late in the morning. Also love the feature to select different size cups of coffee. It's simple to use as well.
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
Great for on the go coffee making. Usually used a kettle to make coffee at home because it took a while and by the time I finished the last cup some of the other people had already finished their coffees
Abby N.
I love my Keurig. It is probably one of the most used appliances in my house. Ours gets used at least 3 times per day. I feel Keurig makes a quality product. This is the second Keurig that my family has owned. We wore the first one out after a few years of (daily) use. it makes a tasty cup of coffee. We prefer Green Mountain k-cups.
chelsea f.
Tonawanda, NY
We have this specific coffee maker at our tanning salon for our customers and it's quick and easy . If someone is running late for work after a session they can quickly gran some coffee here at the salon.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?