BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Meghan M.
I love the Keurig we have in our apartment! In the morning when you are in a rush and do not have time to brew a whole pot, this is perfect and fast! Either place your favorite flavor of coffee onto the keurig or use a K-cup! No coffee gets wasted because it makes only enough coffee for a single cup!
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I absolutely love my Keurig machine. My boyfriend, our son and myself use this for hot chocolate , coffees and teas. I got it as a gift for Christmas from my mother as a home warming gift. Past 2 months I've been wondering what I have done all my life without this.
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
W Eli e ours! It was a gift and I wasn't really sure how much we'd use it since neither are huge coffee drinkers. How we k cups slow you to experience the different toes without owning a pound of coffee you hate
Raecine B.
We like it but i thaw been tricky to find the right coffee for it. The cups are more expensive then regular coffee but the reusable cups have been hard to figure out what coffee and the amount works best with it.
Jami J.
I like using this because you don't waste a whole out of coffee. The only thing that I dislike about this is filling the reusable k cup. Its a pain. But I do like the quickness and convenience of a cup of coffee :)
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
I LOVE my Keurig! We haven't had any problems at all that others have commented on... no leaking, no dripping, nothing. It works perfectly, distributes a perfect cup of coffee whether we use the KCups or the refillable KCup with a package of coffee.
Brenda G.
This gets used at least once a day for everything from hot water for soup to coffee, tea and hot chocolate and does all of it well. Everyone likes something different in our house and this fits the bill perfectly.
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite coffee brewing systems. it makes a great cup of drip coffee every time. it is fast and easy to use. this machine has been on the market for a long time so there is confidence in a great product and great customer service to back up the product when something goes wrong!
Anna H.
Lake City, FL
I use mine every day. Brewing a whole pot at a time as the only coffee drinker in the house lead to a ton of wasted coffee. Some days I use the pods and some days I use the reusable one. I love this brewing system.
Chanel B.
Holt, MI
I love my Keurig. The needle broke on my first machine which was the original Keurig when it first came out. I replaced it November 2014 with this one. I buy the coffee when on sale which is quite often. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to brew a single cup at a time versus a pot.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?