BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Ashley R.
I love my Keurig!!!!! I do not use it for the coffee aspect however, i love love love that i can buy hot chocolate k-cups and tea k-cups! It makes it so much easier to make these drinks while i am on the go!
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I am so happy to own this Keurig. It makes things much easier every morning. I select the size and it brews my coffee or tea K-Cups , and in the afternoons my iced coffee or iced teas. It's so simply to use and in the long run saves me money!
Shirley F.
Woodbine , NJ
I have one of these at work and it's great! I use it almost daily and so do my coworkers, I like that I'm able to keep a reserve of water in there so I don't have to keep refilling it every time I want coffee!
Lisa S.
Branford, CT
Love my Keurig! Our coffee comes out hot and perfect with every cup! I love that I have so many flavors of coffee to choose from, so easy to use and is guaranteed to work or they will replace it for free :)
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Love this invention!!! I love that you can choose a different cup of coffee than someone else I love that you can make it the size you want. It's a great product one I've converted many family members to using
Tawney S.
Cortland, OH
Love love love my keurig! By far one if the best purchases I've ever made! My coffee is made fast hot and delicious. It's expecially efficient considering the time difference my husband and I get up. In a normal coffee pot coffee is wasted.
Teresa C.
Zimmerman, MN
I am not the coffee drinker in the house but have snuck a couple uses from the Keurig for hot chocolate :) it does a great job and is so quick and easy. I would much rather brew cup at a time vs. throwing out pot after pot of leftover coffee.
Katrina F.
Cadillac, MI
I think my favorite thing about keurig is that they really care about their customers. I misplaced the plastic part that you put into the machine that holds the filter with coffee in it and instead of buying a generic one on amazon I called the company and they sent me one for free!
Becky L.
We love using this daily. The single serve cups are expensive, so I appreciate the feature to brew a single cup using ground coffee. It's cheaper and more environmentally friendly - best of both worlds.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I received this for my birthday and I cannot love it more. It's really awesome. Because I'm the only one in the house that drinks coffee, it makes it so much easier to brew one cup at a time instead of wasting coffee on a whole pot or trying to measure the right coffee to water ratio.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?