BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Omg. I love love my keurig. I got mine a couple years ago from Walmart and let me tell you it's amazing for making beverages but it's also awesome to make ramen with haha. I would recommend this if you are a cup of coffee a day person or love coffee but don't wanna make a whole pot. This is definitely for you.
Jacqueline B.
Dayton, OH
This is a pretty standard Keurig. Makes good coffee. However the heating system takes a while first of and second of all there are strange size options for the coffee. I don't have cups that match them so I either end up with too little coffee or too much.
Katrice S.
At first I didn't care for my keurig but after I figured out that it was my bad choice in K-Cups, I grew to love it! It has been a life saver most early work mornings! As long as you keep it descaled and cleaned, it'll work wonders on those groggy mornings!
Beth C.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this single cup Keurig! Not only do I use it for coffee every morning it is perfect for the kids to make hot chocolate, and oatmeal. I don't worry about them burning themselves and they love using it. I love the quick brew and just enough for one cup
Tiffanie W.
We absolutely live our Keurig! It gets used everyday in our hoise. My husband MUST have his coffee first thing in the morning and he lives that he can set the timer to be sure the machine is ready to go first thing!
Gaye B.
My best friend :) I use this every day for the last 4 years or so. It is running with no problems at all. Very low maintenance and very well worth the purchase. I would definitely repurchase if I needed a newer version in the future but so far so good.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite of all-time in terms of coffee makers! I most often use reusable filter instead of k-cups to cut down on environmental waste. Very easy to use and quite sturdy. I have owned my Keurig for over five years!
Andrea S.
I love this when I wanted a single cup in the morning. However I was unable to make iced coffees, or whole carafes. Also, I'm unsure if it was the K cups or the machine but there were a handful of time there were coffee grounds in the bottom of my cup.
Mayra R.
I bought this at full price when it was new. It looks like it holds lot of water but it's only a few cups. So I find my self refilling a lot. It also takes a while for the water to warm up,so if I'm in a rush it's not very convenient. However the flavors of coffee and hot chocolate are always very good
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
So easy to use and perfect for the mornings. Love that you can have a cup of coffee without making a whole pot and it going to waste. Depending on where you buy your KCups, you can usually find some good deals on them.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?