BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Raecine B.
We like it but i thaw been tricky to find the right coffee for it. The cups are more expensive then regular coffee but the reusable cups have been hard to figure out what coffee and the amount works best with it.
Kate W.
I love this keurig. It warms up quickly and when using the K cups the coffee comes out good. My only complaint is that the coffee tastes slightly different than a regular drip coffee pot, but it is still good. The k cups also start to get expensive
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Coffee immediately available to me is a must and the Keurig Elite Single Cup system is perfect for the job. There are no complaints except unless there is more than one person ready for a hot cup. Thankfully, they have solved this with the dual brews.
Carissa C.
Jacksonville
This machine is perfect for me since every time I made the traditional pot of coffee, I would always forget about it and a lot went to waste. The keurig is perfect because I press a button and it brews while I get ready, and clean up is a snap!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Just a reminder before I forget, make sure you keep it clean. Love my Keurig, now I wish I had one of the newer ones but to be honest, this one really works great so to wish for another one would be only for selfish purposes. The machine brews fast, does a great job. Easy to use, no complaints.
Amanda F.
This is by far the most used appliance in my house! My husband and I can each have the type of coffee we prefer without brewing two separate pots... plus we can easily make tea or hot chocolate for visitors! Love it!
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
I actually got this product a couple years ago and its still doing great, I love the fact I can brew just 1 cup at a time because I never drink more than that at a time and before I would waste a lot of coffee just because I couldn't drink it all
Trisha K.
Memphis, TN
I bribe myself with coffee to get out of bed in the morning. I love that I can have a fresh cup of my favorite coffee while my teen brews a cup of hot water for cocoa or even oatmeal. It is just so convenient.
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I love my Keurig. I drink normally one to two cups of coffee a day. Being able to brew the cups when I want to without wasting coffee has become a life saver for me. I can make a cup of coffee while getting ready and grab it on the way out of the door.
Jennie M.
Always a delish!! Just a finger tip away. May use all kinds of brands. Great for entertaining because each person can have exactly what they like. If they would like a tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. So easy!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?