BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Shelby G.
This Keurig has changed my LIFE! It's the first one I've owned and I absolutely love it. I am a coffee addict and use this machine every day. I love that you just heat your water, pop a K-Cup in, and in just a few seconds, you have your coffee. It makes the coffee making process so easy and quick. This coffee machine is the best invention ever. :)
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
I actually got this product a couple years ago and its still doing great, I love the fact I can brew just 1 cup at a time because I never drink more than that at a time and before I would waste a lot of coffee just because I couldn't drink it all
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I love my Keurig. I drink normally one to two cups of coffee a day. Being able to brew the cups when I want to without wasting coffee has become a life saver for me. I can make a cup of coffee while getting ready and grab it on the way out of the door.
Jennie M.
Always a delish!! Just a finger tip away. May use all kinds of brands. Great for entertaining because each person can have exactly what they like. If they would like a tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. So easy!!
Julie S.
Missoula, MT
I was given this brewer by a friend when she moved. I use it a lot more than I thought I would AND I use it for more than just the K-Cups! I use it to brew tea, chai, and make hot cocoa, as well as all the flavors of the K-Cups that I want to try.
noor e.
Ive had this for about a year now and its so easy and fast. its not hard to operate it, just fill it up with water power it on, and put your coffee cup, and select the size. coffee comes out nice and warm. i use it for tea and other herbal drinks too
Angelica A.
Love this coffee machine. Especially because you can make cup by cup and not have to make a whole pot of coffee and have to leave the rest just sitting there if you don't have time or don't want anymore coffee.
amanda c.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my keurig. That's all i can say. It works perfectly for our "coffee drinking needs". It takes me 4 seconds to brew a fresh cup and run out the door before work each morning. so easy and fast.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
Dependable, easy-to-use and makes a great cup of coffee, tea or cocoa. Use any brand or kind of K-cups in it. Only con is that the reservoir is smaller and requires filling often if you are an avid coffee drinker.
Alexis F.
Sioux Falls, SD
I seriously love my Keurig! I get to choose exactly what kind of coffee I'm in the mood for every morning, and my cup always tastes delicious! I also love the variety of different things you can make in it: tea, coffee, hot chocolate! I think the Keurig Elite Brewing System is the perfect size for at home! The water container holds plenty of water for multiple cups, and it is ready to brew very quickly.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?