BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
Perfect for infrequent use- especially for making iced teas in the summer! Easy to clean because you fill the water reservoir as needed, so water is not sitting stagnant. I prefer to use reusable K-pods with ground coffee beans when I drink coffee.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
I absolutely love my Keurig machine. My boyfriend, our son and myself use this for hot chocolate , coffees and teas. I got it as a gift for Christmas from my mother as a home warming gift. Past 2 months I've been wondering what I have done all my life without this.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Coffee immediately available to me is a must and the Keurig Elite Single Cup system is perfect for the job. There are no complaints except unless there is more than one person ready for a hot cup. Thankfully, they have solved this with the dual brews.
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite coffee brewing systems. it makes a great cup of drip coffee every time. it is fast and easy to use. this machine has been on the market for a long time so there is confidence in a great product and great customer service to back up the product when something goes wrong!
Brandi J.
I have wanted one for a long time so my husband got me one for Christmas. I love this because you have three different size coffee cup options. I like how easy it is to use and the kids can use it with their hot chocolate K-Cups! Completely awesome!
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I love my Keurig! I don't think I'd be able to make it through my morning without it. I love that I can brew it a cup at a time so I don't get that stale coffee taste coffee gets when it sits in a pot for too long.
Chanel B.
Holt, MI
I love my Keurig. The needle broke on my first machine which was the original Keurig when it first came out. I replaced it November 2014 with this one. I buy the coffee when on sale which is quite often. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to brew a single cup at a time versus a pot.
Cassi M.
I've had my keurig for 3 years now and I still love it! It gives my husband and I the freedom to brew two separate flavors of coffee within seconds of each other before heading to work. I like dark roasts, and he enjoys his flavored coffees. Easy operating, just push a button, and easy to maintain.
Dominique C.
I like the Keurig. They are very convenient and easy to use. They are perfect for making a quick cup of coffee. I do prefer a coffee pot however because I feel as though Keurigs can make coffee a little watered down compared to regular coffee makers.
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
W Eli e ours! It was a gift and I wasn't really sure how much we'd use it since neither are huge coffee drinkers. How we k cups slow you to experience the different toes without owning a pound of coffee you hate
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?