BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Renee C.
Clarksburg, WV
Still love my Keurig! Not a morning person, but I look forward to greeting my little friend every morning. Although the individual cup prices can be a bit high, the payoff is sweet because I'm not throwing out pots of day old coffee, or drinking yucky coffee.
Pragya G.
I absolutely love my Keurig. As a mom to three small kiddos, I need my coffee but don't have a lot of time to make it. But my Keurig takes no time, and I can have my coffee. I love that I can try many different flavors.
Morgan B.
Smyrna, GA
I love love love this coffee maker! there are so many types and brands of coffee available that I never get bored. it brews so fast and you can't beat that when you're in a rush on a busy morning! easy to clean and easy to make coffee
jennifer b.
Metairie, LA
Been using my K cups for almost 5 years and I love them! So simple and easy since I'm the only coffee drinker in my house. I love that I can cater to my husband who is a tea drinker, and my kids love the hot cocoa too!
Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
I seriously love my Keurig! I'm not a big coffee drinker and neither is my family so making a whole pot of coffee is wasteful for us. Also, I love the variety I can have rather than just one big pot of the same flavor.
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
This has been my favorite purchase for a while. I love the convenience of brewing only one cup of coffee at a time so I know it's always fresh and the flavor is outstanding. I have my own cup filter so I can use whichever ground coffee I like. It's amazing!!
Katkoot K.
I really love this coffee maker has simplified everything for me and my husband. I love all making tea as well! I highly recommend this it's nice having the multiple brewing sizes and how quick it brews tea and coffee.
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
When I'm drinking coffee alone, this is my go to system. I never drink more than one or two cups so this is perfect for anyone that just wants a single cup to get them going in the mornings. Love the Keurig systems.
Jacqueline B.
Dayton, OH
This is a pretty standard Keurig. Makes good coffee. However the heating system takes a while first of and second of all there are strange size options for the coffee. I don't have cups that match them so I either end up with too little coffee or too much.
Andrea S.
I love this when I wanted a single cup in the morning. However I was unable to make iced coffees, or whole carafes. Also, I'm unsure if it was the K cups or the machine but there were a handful of time there were coffee grounds in the bottom of my cup.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.