BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Raecine B.
We like it but i thaw been tricky to find the right coffee for it. The cups are more expensive then regular coffee but the reusable cups have been hard to figure out what coffee and the amount works best with it.
Brandi J.
I have wanted one for a long time so my husband got me one for Christmas. I love this because you have three different size coffee cup options. I like how easy it is to use and the kids can use it with their hot chocolate K-Cups! Completely awesome!
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
W Eli e ours! It was a gift and I wasn't really sure how much we'd use it since neither are huge coffee drinkers. How we k cups slow you to experience the different toes without owning a pound of coffee you hate
Shandelle O.
Boy when I get up in the morning the first thing I need is a cup of coffee. my Keurig is the perfect coffee maker to make it in when I'm on the go I just pop in like a cup of my favorite coffee and within minutes I have my delicious hot cup of coffee
Dominique C.
I like the Keurig. They are very convenient and easy to use. They are perfect for making a quick cup of coffee. I do prefer a coffee pot however because I feel as though Keurigs can make coffee a little watered down compared to regular coffee makers.
Meghan M.
I love the Keurig we have in our apartment! In the morning when you are in a rush and do not have time to brew a whole pot, this is perfect and fast! Either place your favorite flavor of coffee onto the keurig or use a K-cup! No coffee gets wasted because it makes only enough coffee for a single cup!
Chanel B.
Holt, MI
I love my Keurig. The needle broke on my first machine which was the original Keurig when it first came out. I replaced it November 2014 with this one. I buy the coffee when on sale which is quite often. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to brew a single cup at a time versus a pot.
Amanda F.
This is by far the most used appliance in my house! My husband and I can each have the type of coffee we prefer without brewing two separate pots... plus we can easily make tea or hot chocolate for visitors! Love it!
Trisha K.
Memphis, TN
I bribe myself with coffee to get out of bed in the morning. I love that I can have a fresh cup of my favorite coffee while my teen brews a cup of hot water for cocoa or even oatmeal. It is just so convenient.
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I love my Keurig. I drink normally one to two cups of coffee a day. Being able to brew the cups when I want to without wasting coffee has become a life saver for me. I can make a cup of coffee while getting ready and grab it on the way out of the door.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?