BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
jami j.
I like using this because you don't waste a whole out of coffee. The only thing that I dislike about this is filling the reusable k cup. Its a pain. But I do like the quickness and convenience of a cup of coffee :)
Cassi M.
I've had my keurig for 3 years now and I still love it! It gives my husband and I the freedom to brew two separate flavors of coffee within seconds of each other before heading to work. I like dark roasts, and he enjoys his flavored coffees. Easy operating, just push a button, and easy to maintain.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
Perfect for infrequent use- especially for making iced teas in the summer! Easy to clean because you fill the water reservoir as needed, so water is not sitting stagnant. I prefer to use reusable K-pods with ground coffee beans when I drink coffee.
Kate W.
I love this keurig. It warms up quickly and when using the K cups the coffee comes out good. My only complaint is that the coffee tastes slightly different than a regular drip coffee pot, but it is still good. The k cups also start to get expensive
Brenda G.
This gets used at least once a day for everything from hot water for soup to coffee, tea and hot chocolate and does all of it well. Everyone likes something different in our house and this fits the bill perfectly.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
I absolutely love my Keurig machine. My boyfriend, our son and myself use this for hot chocolate , coffees and teas. I got it as a gift for Christmas from my mother as a home warming gift. Past 2 months I've been wondering what I have done all my life without this.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Coffee immediately available to me is a must and the Keurig Elite Single Cup system is perfect for the job. There are no complaints except unless there is more than one person ready for a hot cup. Thankfully, they have solved this with the dual brews.
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite coffee brewing systems. it makes a great cup of drip coffee every time. it is fast and easy to use. this machine has been on the market for a long time so there is confidence in a great product and great customer service to back up the product when something goes wrong!
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I love my Keurig! I don't think I'd be able to make it through my morning without it. I love that I can brew it a cup at a time so I don't get that stale coffee taste coffee gets when it sits in a pot for too long.
Meghan M.
I love the Keurig we have in our apartment! In the morning when you are in a rush and do not have time to brew a whole pot, this is perfect and fast! Either place your favorite flavor of coffee onto the keurig or use a K-cup! No coffee gets wasted because it makes only enough coffee for a single cup!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?