BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Carlene R.
Braselton, GA
I was so excited when I bought my first keurig, I couldn't wait to get it out of the box and it doesn't disappoint. Setup was quick and easy.i bought in black and it looks nicer and sleek with others appliances om my counter. It's great for when u have company over everyone can choose d flavor they like and have coffee in minutes. Easy to clean, money well spent.
Amber T.
Brandon, MS
This Keurig is the best in my opinion. It fits all different sized coffee cups that I use, even my biggest one. By pulling out the tray at the bottom, you are able to fit just about any size cup. I use this machine everyday.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I received this Keurig as a gift and I absolutely love it! The variety of drinks I can brew is unlimited and I love to have choices. It is simple enough to use and is very quick which is very helpful! I love this machine !
jennifer b.
Metairie, LA
Been using my K cups for almost 5 years and I love them! So simple and easy since I'm the only coffee drinker in my house. I love that I can cater to my husband who is a tea drinker, and my kids love the hot cocoa too!
Nikki W.
Red Level, AL
I Love my Keurig. I love having all the options of different coffee flavors available with just the push of a button. The three different cup sizes is great when I am looking for a stronger quick cup or a lay around mild cup. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
Renee C.
Clarksburg, WV
Still love my Keurig! Not a morning person, but I look forward to greeting my little friend every morning. Although the individual cup prices can be a bit high, the payoff is sweet because I'm not throwing out pots of day old coffee, or drinking yucky coffee.
Morgan B.
Smyrna, GA
I love love love this coffee maker! there are so many types and brands of coffee available that I never get bored. it brews so fast and you can't beat that when you're in a rush on a busy morning! easy to clean and easy to make coffee
Marie G.
Sweet Home, OR
I love having my Keurig to make single cups of coffee and teas. It makes it handy when we have people over, they can pick and chose different kinds of drinks they want. I wish the cup sizes were a little more accurate tho
Audrey G.
CONCORD, NC
We love this Keurig system. It is easy to use and maintain. It makes a perfect cup of coffee, hot cocoa, or tea every time. I also use it with an Ekobrew reuseable K-Cup with success. Easy and environmentally friendly!
Paula B.
West Allis, WI
Best purchase I've ever made. I am the only one who drinks coffee in my house so for me to try and figure out the exact amount of coffee to make in a traditional one pot maker never turned out right, but with my Keurig I always have the perfect cup of coffee!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.