BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
mandi b.
I love my keurig system! it makes a fresh, single serving of coffee, which I love! I usually use the reusable filter with fresh ground coffee for maximum performance. my husband also enjoys the urgency of the coffee brewed.
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
When I'm drinking coffee alone, this is my go to system. I never drink more than one or two cups so this is perfect for anyone that just wants a single cup to get them going in the mornings. Love the Keurig systems.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite of all-time in terms of coffee makers! I most often use reusable filter instead of k-cups to cut down on environmental waste. Very easy to use and quite sturdy. I have owned my Keurig for over five years!
Genesis C.
This it's so easy to use and love it so much I use it for teas, I use it for coffee! I get up in the morning and I turn it on wait a minute or two and it's ready to go select my cup size and wait for for the water to dispense and fill my cup deliciousness!
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
W Eli e ours! It was a gift and I wasn't really sure how much we'd use it since neither are huge coffee drinkers. How we k cups slow you to experience the different toes without owning a pound of coffee you hate
Brenda G.
This gets used at least once a day for everything from hot water for soup to coffee, tea and hot chocolate and does all of it well. Everyone likes something different in our house and this fits the bill perfectly.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Love my Keurig so much! I can't even begin to tell you how easy it is to use and how much time it's saved me. I also love the variety of strengths and flavored available to buy in K-cups. If you're a coffee drinker, the Keurig is must have in your home!
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
Perfect for infrequent use- especially for making iced teas in the summer! Easy to clean because you fill the water reservoir as needed, so water is not sitting stagnant. I prefer to use reusable K-pods with ground coffee beans when I drink coffee.
Deven C.
Such a great product and makes my coffee with the quickness. Always nice to have a fresh cup of coffee in the morning when I'm on the run. And the pods come in so many different variety and flavors I'm sure they have something for everyone. Great buy!
Hannah H.
Benbrook, TX
My husband and I are only 1 cup a day coffee drinkers so the Keurig is perfect for us. We each make a cup of coffee in the morning and can make whichever flavor we desire. We also use it for tea, apple cider, hot cocoa, etc. We have had ours for 3 years and it has never given us a problem. I have nothing negative to say about this brewing system.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?