BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
I seriously love my Keurig! I'm not a big coffee drinker and neither is my family so making a whole pot of coffee is wasteful for us. Also, I love the variety I can have rather than just one big pot of the same flavor.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I have had my keurig for many years now and like it just as much today as I did the day I got it. I use it for beverages, instant oatmeal and cup of soups. I use this machine every single day and would be lost without it.
Katkoot K.
I really love this coffee maker has simplified everything for me and my husband. I love all making tea as well! I highly recommend this it's nice having the multiple brewing sizes and how quick it brews tea and coffee.
Pragya G.
I absolutely love my Keurig. As a mom to three small kiddos, I need my coffee but don't have a lot of time to make it. But my Keurig takes no time, and I can have my coffee. I love that I can try many different flavors.
Nikki W.
Red Level, AL
I Love my Keurig. I love having all the options of different coffee flavors available with just the push of a button. The three different cup sizes is great when I am looking for a stronger quick cup or a lay around mild cup. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
Paula B.
West Allis, WI
Best purchase I've ever made. I am the only one who drinks coffee in my house so for me to try and figure out the exact amount of coffee to make in a traditional one pot maker never turned out right, but with my Keurig I always have the perfect cup of coffee!
Morgan B.
Smyrna, GA
I love love love this coffee maker! there are so many types and brands of coffee available that I never get bored. it brews so fast and you can't beat that when you're in a rush on a busy morning! easy to clean and easy to make coffee
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
This has been my favorite purchase for a while. I love the convenience of brewing only one cup of coffee at a time so I know it's always fresh and the flavor is outstanding. I have my own cup filter so I can use whichever ground coffee I like. It's amazing!!
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
My husband and I got this as a wedding present and I love it! We had one before, but it was old and outdated...I love this one! My only regret is that we put a black one on our registry instead of a bright colored one!
Jillian M.
I am on the prowl for a new coffee maker. I have gone through at least 4 Keurigs over the last year, I swear its like I attract the lemons! Either the machine spits water everywhere, leaks, does not make a full cup of coffee, etc. I am giving up on these Keurigs, to expensive for a lousy cup of coffee!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.