BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Audrey G.
We love this Keurig system. It is easy to use and maintain. It makes a perfect cup of coffee, hot cocoa, or tea every time. I also use it with an Ekobrew reuseable K-Cup with success. Easy and environmentally friendly!
Jillian M.
I am on the prowl for a new coffee maker. I have gone through at least 4 Keurigs over the last year, I swear its like I attract the lemons! Either the machine spits water everywhere, leaks, does not make a full cup of coffee, etc. I am giving up on these Keurigs, to expensive for a lousy cup of coffee!
Katkoot K.
I really love this coffee maker has simplified everything for me and my husband. I love all making tea as well! I highly recommend this it's nice having the multiple brewing sizes and how quick it brews tea and coffee.
Paula B.
West Allis, WI
Best purchase I've ever made. I am the only one who drinks coffee in my house so for me to try and figure out the exact amount of coffee to make in a traditional one pot maker never turned out right, but with my Keurig I always have the perfect cup of coffee!
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
My husband and I got this as a wedding present and I love it! We had one before, but it was old and outdated...I love this one! My only regret is that we put a black one on our registry instead of a bright colored one!
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I have had my keurig for many years now and like it just as much today as I did the day I got it. I use it for beverages, instant oatmeal and cup of soups. I use this machine every single day and would be lost without it.
Renee C.
Clarksburg, WV
Still love my Keurig! Not a morning person, but I look forward to greeting my little friend every morning. Although the individual cup prices can be a bit high, the payoff is sweet because I'm not throwing out pots of day old coffee, or drinking yucky coffee.
Morgan B.
Smyrna, GA
I love love love this coffee maker! there are so many types and brands of coffee available that I never get bored. it brews so fast and you can't beat that when you're in a rush on a busy morning! easy to clean and easy to make coffee
Pragya G.
I absolutely love my Keurig. As a mom to three small kiddos, I need my coffee but don't have a lot of time to make it. But my Keurig takes no time, and I can have my coffee. I love that I can try many different flavors.
Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
I seriously love my Keurig! I'm not a big coffee drinker and neither is my family so making a whole pot of coffee is wasteful for us. Also, I love the variety I can have rather than just one big pot of the same flavor.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?