BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Andrea S.
I love this when I wanted a single cup in the morning. However I was unable to make iced coffees, or whole carafes. Also, I'm unsure if it was the K cups or the machine but there were a handful of time there were coffee grounds in the bottom of my cup.
Gul B.
My best friend :) I use this every day for the last 4 years or so. It is running with no problems at all. Very low maintenance and very well worth the purchase. I would definitely repurchase if I needed a newer version in the future but so far so good.
Beth C.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this single cup Keurig! Not only do I use it for coffee every morning it is perfect for the kids to make hot chocolate, and oatmeal. I don't worry about them burning themselves and they love using it. I love the quick brew and just enough for one cup
mandi b.
I love my keurig system! it makes a fresh, single serving of coffee, which I love! I usually use the reusable filter with fresh ground coffee for maximum performance. my husband also enjoys the urgency of the coffee brewed.
Jacqueline B.
Dayton, OH
This is a pretty standard Keurig. Makes good coffee. However the heating system takes a while first of and second of all there are strange size options for the coffee. I don't have cups that match them so I either end up with too little coffee or too much.
Katrice S.
At first I didn't care for my keurig but after I figured out that it was my bad choice in K-Cups, I grew to love it! It has been a life saver most early work mornings! As long as you keep it descaled and cleaned, it'll work wonders on those groggy mornings!
Genesis C.
This it's so easy to use and love it so much I use it for teas, I use it for coffee! I get up in the morning and I turn it on wait a minute or two and it's ready to go select my cup size and wait for for the water to dispense and fill my cup deliciousness!
Tiffanie W.
We absolutely live our Keurig! It gets used everyday in our hoise. My husband MUST have his coffee first thing in the morning and he lives that he can set the timer to be sure the machine is ready to go first thing!
Anna V.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite Keurig yet! I had the very first model when Keurig first came out and I had so many problems with it. This one however was the replacement and I haven't had a problem with it at all in the past 3 years. Still going strong and brewing perfectly!
Tamara S.
Sag Harbor, NY
I want to love my Keurig but alas it isn't so. I found the pods wasteful so purchased reusable refillable pods. However mynkeurig continuously would get clogged even when cleaning with vinegar as suggested in the manual. I also found the cup of coffee to not be strong enough for my taste. I switched to a French press and moved this to my husbands office.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?