BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Pragya G.
I absolutely love my Keurig. As a mom to three small kiddos, I need my coffee but don't have a lot of time to make it. But my Keurig takes no time, and I can have my coffee. I love that I can try many different flavors.
Jillian M.
I am on the prowl for a new coffee maker. I have gone through at least 4 Keurigs over the last year, I swear its like I attract the lemons! Either the machine spits water everywhere, leaks, does not make a full cup of coffee, etc. I am giving up on these Keurigs, to expensive for a lousy cup of coffee!
Crystal  D.
Minneola, KS
This has been my favorite purchase for a while. I love the convenience of brewing only one cup of coffee at a time so I know it's always fresh and the flavor is outstanding. I have my own cup filter so I can use whichever ground coffee I like. It's amazing!!
Katkoot K.
I really love this coffee maker has simplified everything for me and my husband. I love all making tea as well! I highly recommend this it's nice having the multiple brewing sizes and how quick it brews tea and coffee.
Morgan B.
Smyrna, GA
I love love love this coffee maker! there are so many types and brands of coffee available that I never get bored. it brews so fast and you can't beat that when you're in a rush on a busy morning! easy to clean and easy to make coffee
Paula B.
West Allis, WI
Best purchase I've ever made. I am the only one who drinks coffee in my house so for me to try and figure out the exact amount of coffee to make in a traditional one pot maker never turned out right, but with my Keurig I always have the perfect cup of coffee!
Tamara S.
Sag Harbor, NY
I want to love my Keurig but alas it isn't so. I found the pods wasteful so purchased reusable refillable pods. However mynkeurig continuously would get clogged even when cleaning with vinegar as suggested in the manual. I also found the cup of coffee to not be strong enough for my taste. I switched to a French press and moved this to my husbands office.
Jacqueline B.
Dayton, OH
This is a pretty standard Keurig. Makes good coffee. However the heating system takes a while first of and second of all there are strange size options for the coffee. I don't have cups that match them so I either end up with too little coffee or too much.
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Love my Keruig, one of my favorite purchases i made for my new apartment. There are so many different types of drinks you can make so you can find the one that is perfect for you. The three different sized drinks makes it easy to know how much i am making
Gul B.
My best friend :) I use this every day for the last 4 years or so. It is running with no problems at all. Very low maintenance and very well worth the purchase. I would definitely repurchase if I needed a newer version in the future but so far so good.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?