BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Catherine M.
I wasn’t a fan of Keurigs until I received this one as a wedding gift. It’s easy to use and has storage for water so you don’t have to refill it every time. It also is quick and doesn’t take up much counter space. I would recommend to those looking for a Keurig.
Morgan W.
Lenoir City , TN
I don’t have a Keurig but my best friend does and I absolutely love hers. I love how I can get a fresh cup of coffee or tea anytime. Such a great product and I am planning on investing in one myself!
Stephanie K.
I have this exact Keurig. I absolutely love it. It's a great gift idea for those who love coffee. It's low maintenance...all you do is replace the water filter every two months or so....works really...definitely recommend it! Get one!!! Great investment.
This product is Amazing and they recommend it to all mom and dad The pros on the products are that it’s easier to get your cup coffee before you take your kids to school or run off to the office and yes I would recommend it it’s an amazing product
April P.
Parma, OH
Such an awesome machine! I love keurig. It’s so easy and to use and it makes the perfect cup of coffee. Everything about this machine is great. I’m a coffee junkie and I highly recommend. Such a good price for what you get. Quality product. Now go get one!
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I got one of these for Christmas a couple years ago! I love love it! I'll be getting my mother in law one this year for Christmas 😍 slam dunk on perfect gift so excited for Christmas to get here!
laura p.
los angeles, CA
okay guys how can we not love this??? I mean seriously I NEVER had a problem, i've had mine for years and it always feels new because Im always trying different teas and drinks with it. I really suggest you get it because its quick easy and fun.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
We use this Keurig in my workplace and it's not too shabby! Heats really quickly and is simple to use, so it doesn't take any explaining to coworkers. It doesn't require a ton of cleaning and minimal spills happen due to the design!
Amanda r.
dorchester ma
I cannot make a cup of coffee for the life of me. I made a cup for the first time and was obsessed. Cups are perfect size. Fast and easy. Perfect for hot coco for the kids and quick cups of tea. Definitely a must in the kitchen.
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
Coffee is what keeps me sane and keurig makes the process of making it quick and easy. All you do is fill the side jug with water, turn it on, put a mug under it and choose your cup size. Oh and don’t forget to add a k-cup!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?