BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love my keurig. I love that you can make single cup of coffee when you want in no time at all. I find it very effective and it was very affordable. I bought mine at Walmart and have loved it. I would recommend.
Heather B.
I absolutely love my Kuerig!  Perfect for just me!  They have a separate filter for your own coffee which is great!  The cost is more than other coffee makers but the convenience can't be beat!
Ashley B.
I'm so happy with my keurig! I love how quickly it brews my coffee in the mornings. Also, they have such a huge variety of k-cups! I love how small and cute they are, I have such a huge variety of flavors.
Ashlie N.
I love my Keurig and would not trade it for anything. I had never had one before and I had received it as a gift. I do not use it everyday but when I do it comes in handy. Best invention ever.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Love my Keurig! It can honestly do so much to just giving me hot water for some tea to brewing me up some coffee in the morning! I can make however much I want and I can simply switch flavors
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
Love my keurig for a quick cup of coffee. I️ buy the reusable filters, because kcups are so expensive! It’s nice that I️ don’t have to make a whole pot of coffee just for myself.
Kayla W.
This was the first Keurig I ever had and I instantly fell in love. It makes making coffee or hot chocolate so easy! I highly recommend getting yourself one of these!
Morgan L.
I love this! It is perfect for a person who doesn’t drink too many cups. Also, you don’t have to waste a whole pot. I don’t have any downfalls when it comes to this, because you can choose any type of coffee you like.
Krystal J.
OMG! How did I ever survive without a Keurig?! I am both a coffee and hot tea drinker so this is a dream come true for me. I love that I can have my favorite coffee or tea ready for me within minutes and I can choose the size of serving. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, cider, even iced tea can be made - just add ice! I definitely feel that this is a must for anyone who regularly drinks coffee. May be a little on the expensive side for anyone who drinks several cups a day, but definitely cheaper than starbucks! :)
Crystal G.
I got this to replace a used Keurig K40 that I had been given, our large family used constantly, and finally quit after several years. This one is the same, except for having 3 cup sizes, rather than the 2 on my old machine. Makes great coffee, and doesn't have all the "smart technology" of some of the other Keurig models, which to me only serve as additional points of failure, or prevent you from using "unauthorized" K-cups. Nope, this one is simple, takes any K-cup, and brews a great cup of coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?