BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
ashlyn g.
gulfport, MS
i loved my keurig, mine broke while moving this past weekend. they are great coffee makers, i was really disappointed about mine breaking. they are a little expensive, that’s why i haven’t bought a new one. but i do recommend this product to others
Meg E.
Huntsville, TX
I love my Keurig. It does everything that i need. one thing is I wish it would make more for the amazing of money that it is. Definitely on the pricier side, but I still think it is excellent. Definitely recommend.
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
I am fortunate enough to get to use the Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing system K40 every morning at work.  This is so handy!  My coworkers and I are able to make our favorite drinks even though we all have different tastes.
Heather B.
I absolutely love my Kuerig!  Perfect for just me!  They have a separate filter for your own coffee which is great!  The cost is more than other coffee makers but the convenience can't be beat!
Dorothea B.
I got a Keureg for christmas and I’m absolutely in love with it! I can just pop a kcup in and add just the amount of creamer I love and wala I have the perfect cup of coffee! I think it’s worth the buy
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Love my Keurig! It can honestly do so much to just giving me hot water for some tea to brewing me up some coffee in the morning! I can make however much I want and I can simply switch flavors
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing. I don’t know what I’d do without it. My only small suggestion is a larger option. Maybe 2-3 cups at a time not just one. But not a whole pot either.
Chelsea D.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely loved mine! It stopped working because of the de-scaling thing. That’s what I hate about it.Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40
Krystal J.
OMG! How did I ever survive without a Keurig?! I am both a coffee and hot tea drinker so this is a dream come true for me. I love that I can have my favorite coffee or tea ready for me within minutes and I can choose the size of serving. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, cider, even iced tea can be made - just add ice! I definitely feel that this is a must for anyone who regularly drinks coffee. May be a little on the expensive side for anyone who drinks several cups a day, but definitely cheaper than starbucks! :)
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
This was my second Keurig model coffee machine. I only upgraded to the 2.0 because I received it as a Christmas gift. I really enjoyed this model with its water tank and ability to select different sized of brews.
It might not have all the bells & whistles of the 2.0 or the ability to brew a carafe but if you're looking for a basic Keurig model that's a step up (meaning you don't have to put the water in each time) this is a perfect model for all your needs.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?