BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Hillary S.
When I met my bow husband I was thrilled to find out he had a kuerig. The drink possibilities are endless! I have tried the hot chocolate, coffee, sweet tea, and even the cambells soup. It is so easily to brew one cup of something and it takes little to no time to do it.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
I brought my keurig that I had at my house into work because I found I got more use if it their. I like to have a single cup at work for a nice afternoon pick me up. I love that with this machine I can have whatever flavor cup of coffee and then my coworker can have her favorite flavor too. This keurig works great.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Like that it's quick, but... I can't make the coffee hotter than 192°, and it's hard to make a stronger brew. The 2.0 machine does have the stronger brew feature. The Menu button is also tricky to set. I always mess up and set the "Off" timer. This is an okay machine but, had I not gotten it as a gift, I wouldn't buy one.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I just received this Keurig for Christmas from my husband and I love it. I used to spend a lot of money at Starbucks, but now I am obsessed with using this coffee machine. At first I thought I would have to return it because it wasn't working, and I even read the directions. Finally after getting mad, it started working.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
Life is so much easier when I can just pop in a K-cup anytime I get a craving for a cup of coffee. It's fast and easy! And depending on which brand of K-cup I purchase, it tastes like a REAL cup of coffee. I'd give it 5 stars, but I'd appreciate it more if there were recyclable K-cups available.
Brandy H.
Pensacola, FL
This is a life saver for a busy working momma! You can program it to turn on at a certain time and set it to turn off after so long. It makes mornings a lot easier knowing I just push a button and go. Also the assortment of K cups means there is a flavor for everyone!
Jessica E.
OGDEN, UT
I love love love Keurig! It not only does hot beverages but instant hot water as well. My kids make their own cup of noodles and single serve Mac and cheese with the instant hot water. It's also a great way to get near boiling water for brownies and other baked goods.
Jennifer B.
What's not to like avoid this! It's the coffee machine of coffee machines! At first I didn't believe the hype but once I tried it I was hooked! It's easy to use and I can pick my size and use different coffee!! This is amazing
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
We have one of these at the salon. They are great to have for our customers and for ourselves. i use more in winter for the hot coffee. and its nice a small fits perfect were we have it. Its very easy to use and the water doesnt have to sit in the machine its fresh everytime. repeat customer and im still loving it!
Brandi C.
I purchased this keurig after using one of my friends that was another model. I don't like this model as well because it doesn't fill my cup up all the way like hers would. I have to brew a large cup followed by a small cup in order to fill my cup up. Also, with some K-Cups, if you chose the large size then the coffee is watery.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?