BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Diana B.
Bethel, CT
I don't drink coffee, but my husband loves it. The downfall is cleaning it. After having it for about a year it's got this gross mold build up in the top that I'm sure is just as bad inside the machine where you can't see/clean it.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
I enjoyed this a lot while it lasted but after around a year of using mine something happened where the water/coffee would start shooting out and get all over the floor and countertop. I didn't do anything differently to it to cause it to do this but it does it every time I try to use it now and I had to get rid of it.
Heather S.
Avon, CT
Such a necessity in any home! We keep our coffee KCups for all of our moods. The kids have learned to make hot chocolate, Mac and cheese, cup o soup and so much more with the hot measured water! This was our only coffee maker until we purchased the Keurig espresso machine.
Marti T.
Saint Paul, MN
Every cup of coffee come out great, but there's just one problem. Sometimes the coffee tends to be watered down and the taste isn't as good! But then there are other times when everything tastes great! I love my keurig and it's a great appliance to have around the house.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
We LOVE our Keurig! Not sure what we did before it?! The options for drinks are endless. Everyone in our house uses this! We for sure save money by staying out of Starbucks. Plus, what we brew at home tastes better! And yes, we brew and mix specialty coffees at home too.
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
Love my Keurig! It makes it so easy to make my daily cup of coffee. When it is just me having it i don't have to make (and clean) a whole pot. I do however wish there was a way to clean the parts of keurig that you cant take apart.
elizabeth m.
Pompano Beach, FL
Say hello to the easiest way to get your morning coffee. I'd been using a traditional coffee machine for years before I got the Keruig as a give from a relative. It's the easiest thing on the planet, especially when you wake up in a haze like I do! Just throw in your cup, hit the button, and it's done! I recommend this for anyone who's looking for something simple and easy!
Michele W.
I love this unit and use it just about everyday. I do feel that if you don't maintain it properly it gets easily clogged and needs to be cleaned throughly so that the coffee comes out smoothly. Also, customer service not necessarily great with helping to replace a system.
Kayla G.
Villas , NJ
I have this coffee maker and I love it I would recommend this to everybody it's easy to use and the clean up is amazing everybody could have any flavor they want and you could get the reusable filter to use your own coffee with it
Victoria G.
It's really nice, I like the durability, and I like its color. It blend in with my kitchen nicely. However, since this is the older model, it's a bit big. I would like a version that's more compact, but this one gets the job done.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.