BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Alira R.
Santa Fe, NM
Love it.. Keurig has incredible flavored, especially their chai and teas. Very decadent a rich, rather than that watered down taste I can't stand. It tastes like the real, homemade thing. I give it three stars because I don't like how short you mug must be to fit under the spout, and I also dislike the fact that ONLY Keurig brand flavor cups may be used with this.
SexyMoms R.
Brooklyn, NY
I use my keurig almost every day without fail. It has all of the features I regularly use, and makes for a great cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. The only reason it wasn't 5 stars is because it can take awhile to be ready to brew. On mornings where I'm rushing, that can waste valuable time. Other than that, my keurig is one of my favorite kitchen appliances.
DeJa C.
Mustang , OK
Originally we purchased the Keurig Mini we recently bought a house and upgraded to this. We are in love! Coffee in like 5 seconds since it keeps the water hot. The timer display is a bit bright and for our open concept home it can be difficult to get to sleep with the blue glow. This isn't a problem for my fiancé but I am a light sleeper
Brianna I.
Hope, AR
I couldn't live without my Keurig elite single cup brewing system k40! I'm the only one in my home that drinks coffee on a regular basis so this is perfect for me! I can try new flavors and use it for more than just coffee!
Carlene R.
Braselton, GA
I was so excited when I bought my first keurig, I couldn't wait to get it out of the box and it doesn't disappoint. Setup was quick and easy.i bought in black and it looks nicer and sleek with others appliances om my counter. It's great for when u have company over everyone can choose d flavor they like and have coffee in minutes. Easy to clean, money well spent.
Jeane D.
Love this! Convenient and easy to make coffee for different tastes. Love the ease of being able to make tea, cocoa, lemonade, etc. Only complaint is that I'm not sure Keurigs are the best made. We are on our second one, they seem to clog and quick working easily.
Sherry J.
EVINGTON, VA
We love our Keurig. It's used at least 2-4 times every single day. I use it for hot cocoa mostly and my husband uses it for coffee and to make his cup of noodles. It really is a great machine and keeps is from wasting coffee
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi
Takes a little longer than advertise to brew a cup of coffee but it still can brew a fresh cup very quickly and efficiently. There are countless brands of coffee that work in this machine too so you can always switch it up
Brittany T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I love my Keurig, it's so convenient. The quality of the coffee that is brewed depends on if you clean/descale the machine every few months. You can tell when it needs to be cleaned when your coffee begins to taste bitter and like a mixture of different tastes.
Suzanne M.
I love the convenience of the Keurig single dispensing system. My only pet peeve is how often I have to fill the water dispenser. It would be great if the systems could be hooked up to the water lines like refrigerators. Other than that, I can't live without it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?