BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I am in love with my Keurig. Originally bought for myself for my coffee addiction but great thing is you can find k-cups for all sorts of beverages. My kids love being able to make hot chocolate without having to use the stove or microwave.
Anna B.
Coffee is an absolute must! I love the simplicity of putting the K-cup in, pushing a button, and having a cup of coffee in a matter of seconds. Only complaint is the cost of K-cups. But I love my Keurig and will be a customer forever.
Diana B.
Bethel, CT
I don't drink coffee, but my husband loves it. The downfall is cleaning it. After having it for about a year it's got this gross mold build up in the top that I'm sure is just as bad inside the machine where you can't see/clean it.
elizabeth m.
Pompano Beach, FL
Say hello to the easiest way to get your morning coffee. I'd been using a traditional coffee machine for years before I got the Keruig as a give from a relative. It's the easiest thing on the planet, especially when you wake up in a haze like I do! Just throw in your cup, hit the button, and it's done! I recommend this for anyone who's looking for something simple and easy!
Shaelyn L.
West Lafayette
Perfect option if not many people drink coffee in your home OR you're all running out the door at different times! Also nice for personalization and preference on roasts and flavors of coffee. Been using for 3 years and I love it.
Jaclyn L.
This Keurig is awesome! Love that I don't have to refill the water tank after each use. It warms up somewhat quickly, but makes the drinks nice and hot! This Keurig is super simple to use, with only the power button and the size buttons!
Lei F.
CLEARWATER, FL
I have had this unit for 4 years and I love it, but looking to upgrade soon. It has 2 size settings and now I want one with the cold feature. This is a great just single serve coffee maker. So if you just want coffee, this is great!
Nicole W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This Keurig is old faithful for us. New styles come and go, but this one is the only one I buy because I know it works perfectly, lasts awhile despite daily use and I have plenty of the reusable K-Cups I love to use (by cafe cup). I was once set a lemon brewer but Keurig customer service is awesome and quickly replaced.
Heather S.
Avon, CT
Such a necessity in any home! We keep our coffee KCups for all of our moods. The kids have learned to make hot chocolate, Mac and cheese, cup o soup and so much more with the hot measured water! This was our only coffee maker until we purchased the Keurig espresso machine.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
I enjoyed this a lot while it lasted but after around a year of using mine something happened where the water/coffee would start shooting out and get all over the floor and countertop. I didn't do anything differently to it to cause it to do this but it does it every time I try to use it now and I had to get rid of it.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.