BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Victoria G.
It's really nice, I like the durability, and I like its color. It blend in with my kitchen nicely. However, since this is the older model, it's a bit big. I would like a version that's more compact, but this one gets the job done.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
We LOVE our Keurig! Not sure what we did before it?! The options for drinks are endless. Everyone in our house uses this! We for sure save money by staying out of Starbucks. Plus, what we brew at home tastes better! And yes, we brew and mix specialty coffees at home too.
Christa S.
Little Orleans, MD
I absolutely love my Keurig! It makes my mornings. Being able to get up and have my coffee cup filled in less that a minute and a half is great. Very easy to use, easy to clean, it's very fast (ALOT faster then waiting on a pot to drop brew) and there is such a wide variety of coffees, teas, and other drinks like hot cocoa or apple cider to choose from. Highly recommend it!
Lindy O.
Philadelphia, PA
We have a few Keurig machines in our hospital unit and love it! It's great when you have a group of people, each wanting a different beverage: tea, coffee, etc. I love not having to waste time making a pot of coffee when only 1-2 people are drinking it. Also, it's very useful when in a rush: just put in the K-Cup and go.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I just received this Keurig for Christmas from my husband and I love it. I used to spend a lot of money at Starbucks, but now I am obsessed with using this coffee machine. At first I thought I would have to return it because it wasn't working, and I even read the directions. Finally after getting mad, it started working.
Jennifer B.
What's not to like avoid this! It's the coffee machine of coffee machines! At first I didn't believe the hype but once I tried it I was hooked! It's easy to use and I can pick my size and use different coffee!! This is amazing
Brandi C.
I purchased this keurig after using one of my friends that was another model. I don't like this model as well because it doesn't fill my cup up all the way like hers would. I have to brew a large cup followed by a small cup in order to fill my cup up. Also, with some K-Cups, if you chose the large size then the coffee is watery.
Brittany M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love it! I like that there are three different functions, so I can have a small cup, medium or large, depending on the mug size and if I want to add cream to it after. Use it daily and hasn't let me down yet.
Brandy H.
Pensacola, FL
This is a life saver for a busy working momma! You can program it to turn on at a certain time and set it to turn off after so long. It makes mornings a lot easier knowing I just push a button and go. Also the assortment of K cups means there is a flavor for everyone!
Jessica E.
OGDEN, UT
I love love love Keurig! It not only does hot beverages but instant hot water as well. My kids make their own cup of noodles and single serve Mac and cheese with the instant hot water. It's also a great way to get near boiling water for brownies and other baked goods.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?