BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Hillary S.
When I met my bow husband I was thrilled to find out he had a kuerig. The drink possibilities are endless! I have tried the hot chocolate, coffee, sweet tea, and even the cambells soup. It is so easily to brew one cup of something and it takes little to no time to do it.
Jena F.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
I love this coffee maker. I am the onlyone who drinks coffee in my house and it is so much easier having a single cup brewer instead of wasting a whole pot of coffee each day. It is also extremely helpful toh ave a single cup coffee brewer when you're having a party or people over so everyone can select the type of coffee, tea, other beverages that they want to drink.
Brittany M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love it! I like that there are three different functions, so I can have a small cup, medium or large, depending on the mug size and if I want to add cream to it after. Use it daily and hasn't let me down yet.
Noelle T.
Lacey, WA
The Keurig gets great use in our house! My husband the coffee drinker uses it almost daily with the reusable cups. I use it for hot water to make tea or hot chocolate. And we even use it to make hot water for my son's oatmeal in a pinch. The K-Cups are great but so are the other reusable systems. We love our Keurig!
Brandi C.
I purchased this keurig after using one of my friends that was another model. I don't like this model as well because it doesn't fill my cup up all the way like hers would. I have to brew a large cup followed by a small cup in order to fill my cup up. Also, with some K-Cups, if you chose the large size then the coffee is watery.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Like that it's quick, but... I can't make the coffee hotter than 192°, and it's hard to make a stronger brew. The 2.0 machine does have the stronger brew feature. The Menu button is also tricky to set. I always mess up and set the "Off" timer. This is an okay machine but, had I not gotten it as a gift, I wouldn't buy one.
Brandy H.
Pensacola, FL
This is a life saver for a busy working momma! You can program it to turn on at a certain time and set it to turn off after so long. It makes mornings a lot easier knowing I just push a button and go. Also the assortment of K cups means there is a flavor for everyone!
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
Got this brewing system as a wedding gift and after 3 months of use the coffee started tasting watered down and just not enjoyable at all. I tried rinsing he system based off of the instructions on keurigs website and I had to do it FIFTEEN times to taste a difference in the coffee and that only lasted two days!
Jennifer B.
What's not to like avoid this! It's the coffee machine of coffee machines! At first I didn't believe the hype but once I tried it I was hooked! It's easy to use and I can pick my size and use different coffee!! This is amazing
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
We have one of these at the salon. They are great to have for our customers and for ourselves. i use more in winter for the hot coffee. and its nice a small fits perfect were we have it. Its very easy to use and the water doesnt have to sit in the machine its fresh everytime. repeat customer and im still loving it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?