BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
We LOVE our Keurig! Not sure what we did before it?! The options for drinks are endless. Everyone in our house uses this! We for sure save money by staying out of Starbucks. Plus, what we brew at home tastes better! And yes, we brew and mix specialty coffees at home too.
Christa S.
Little Orleans, MD
I absolutely love my Keurig! It makes my mornings. Being able to get up and have my coffee cup filled in less that a minute and a half is great. Very easy to use, easy to clean, it's very fast (ALOT faster then waiting on a pot to drop brew) and there is such a wide variety of coffees, teas, and other drinks like hot cocoa or apple cider to choose from. Highly recommend it!
Heather S.
Avon, CT
Such a necessity in any home! We keep our coffee KCups for all of our moods. The kids have learned to make hot chocolate, Mac and cheese, cup o soup and so much more with the hot measured water! This was our only coffee maker until we purchased the Keurig espresso machine.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
So I have had a keurig for years now and will never go back to old fashion coffee pot keeps coffee hot different cup sizes so you can make it stronger or lighter perfect cup of coffee evertime in love with it if you don't have this you must go buy it you won't regret it
Lei F.
CLEARWATER, FL
I have had this unit for 4 years and I love it, but looking to upgrade soon. It has 2 size settings and now I want one with the cold feature. This is a great just single serve coffee maker. So if you just want coffee, this is great!
Shaelyn L.
West Lafayette
Perfect option if not many people drink coffee in your home OR you're all running out the door at different times! Also nice for personalization and preference on roasts and flavors of coffee. Been using for 3 years and I love it.
elizabeth m.
Pompano Beach, FL
Say hello to the easiest way to get your morning coffee. I'd been using a traditional coffee machine for years before I got the Keruig as a give from a relative. It's the easiest thing on the planet, especially when you wake up in a haze like I do! Just throw in your cup, hit the button, and it's done! I recommend this for anyone who's looking for something simple and easy!
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
I enjoyed this a lot while it lasted but after around a year of using mine something happened where the water/coffee would start shooting out and get all over the floor and countertop. I didn't do anything differently to it to cause it to do this but it does it every time I try to use it now and I had to get rid of it.
Marti T.
Saint Paul, MN
Every cup of coffee come out great, but there's just one problem. Sometimes the coffee tends to be watered down and the taste isn't as good! But then there are other times when everything tastes great! I love my keurig and it's a great appliance to have around the house.
Diana B.
Bethel, CT
I don't drink coffee, but my husband loves it. The downfall is cleaning it. After having it for about a year it's got this gross mold build up in the top that I'm sure is just as bad inside the machine where you can't see/clean it.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?