BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
We LOVE our Keurig! Not sure what we did before it?! The options for drinks are endless. Everyone in our house uses this! We for sure save money by staying out of Starbucks. Plus, what we brew at home tastes better! And yes, we brew and mix specialty coffees at home too.
Carlee M.
Recently bought the k40 because I'm an exhausted SAHM and I drink way too much coffee randomly throughout the day. This is perfect for me when I need a quick cup and don't want to brew an entire pot. I highly recommend getting one!
Kayla G.
Villas, NJ
I have this coffee maker and I love it I would recommend this to everybody it's easy to use and the clean up is amazing everybody could have any flavor they want and you could get the reusable filter to use your own coffee with it
Christa S.
Little Orleans, MD
I absolutely love my Keurig! It makes my mornings. Being able to get up and have my coffee cup filled in less that a minute and a half is great. Very easy to use, easy to clean, it's very fast (ALOT faster then waiting on a pot to drop brew) and there is such a wide variety of coffees, teas, and other drinks like hot cocoa or apple cider to choose from. Highly recommend it!
Lei F.
CLEARWATER, FL
I have had this unit for 4 years and I love it, but looking to upgrade soon. It has 2 size settings and now I want one with the cold feature. This is a great just single serve coffee maker. So if you just want coffee, this is great!
Brittany M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love it! I like that there are three different functions, so I can have a small cup, medium or large, depending on the mug size and if I want to add cream to it after. Use it daily and hasn't let me down yet.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
I brought my keurig that I had at my house into work because I found I got more use if it their. I like to have a single cup at work for a nice afternoon pick me up. I love that with this machine I can have whatever flavor cup of coffee and then my coworker can have her favorite flavor too. This keurig works great.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
We have one of these at the salon. They are great to have for our customers and for ourselves. i use more in winter for the hot coffee. and its nice a small fits perfect were we have it. Its very easy to use and the water doesnt have to sit in the machine its fresh everytime. repeat customer and im still loving it!
Noelle T.
Lacey, WA
The Keurig gets great use in our house! My husband the coffee drinker uses it almost daily with the reusable cups. I use it for hot water to make tea or hot chocolate. And we even use it to make hot water for my son's oatmeal in a pinch. The K-Cups are great but so are the other reusable systems. We love our Keurig!
Hillary S.
When I met my bow husband I was thrilled to find out he had a kuerig. The drink possibilities are endless! I have tried the hot chocolate, coffee, sweet tea, and even the cambells soup. It is so easily to brew one cup of something and it takes little to no time to do it.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?