BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Sabrina S.
Jersey City, NJ
I have had it for over a year now and I am in love with it. I use it for my Coffee weather or not I use a K cup or my favorite coffee in the dispenser. I also use it just to dispense hot water for various reason. One of the most used reason is so I can warm my baby bottles.
Sariane C.
It does what I need. I didn't use to drink much office and bought this initially to have coffee when entertaining. Now I drink 2 to 3 cups a day, so a small brewer is still right for me, but the cost of the K-cups has really gone up.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I am in love with my Keurig. Originally bought for myself for my coffee addiction but great thing is you can find k-cups for all sorts of beverages. My kids love being able to make hot chocolate without having to use the stove or microwave.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I like this system. I only sink one cup, sometimes two, of coffee a day. I only have one complaint, when using a regular coffee mug the coffee splatters all over my counter tops and many travel mugs don't fit in the area for your cup.
Rhonda R.
Berryville , Va
I am not even a coffee drinker, and I don't know how we lived without this machine. I use it for tea, latte, hot chocolate and other beverages. I was so delighted with my own, that I bought one for my parents for Christmas. It is extremely convenient during family gatherings.
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
Love my Keurig! It makes it so easy to make my daily cup of coffee. When it is just me having it i don't have to make (and clean) a whole pot. I do however wish there was a way to clean the parts of keurig that you cant take apart.
Shaelyn L.
West Lafayette
Perfect option if not many people drink coffee in your home OR you're all running out the door at different times! Also nice for personalization and preference on roasts and flavors of coffee. Been using for 3 years and I love it.
Heather S.
Avon, CT
Such a necessity in any home! We keep our coffee KCups for all of our moods. The kids have learned to make hot chocolate, Mac and cheese, cup o soup and so much more with the hot measured water! This was our only coffee maker until we purchased the Keurig espresso machine.
Bryan O.
Warren, IL
Works great for the office. Easy to use, quick, and a lot of different drink options make this a good investment. Buy a reusable K-Cup and store your favorite beverages nearby for a more Eco-conscious and customizable experience.
Jaclyn L.
This Keurig is awesome! Love that I don't have to refill the water tank after each use. It warms up somewhat quickly, but makes the drinks nice and hot! This Keurig is super simple to use, with only the power button and the size buttons!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?