BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
This works when I just want a quick cup of coffee or tea, but I do not like it for when I want to sit and enjoy my coffee. It does not make a very good cup. Plus, the little plastic cups are horrible for the environment. I prefer to get the reusable ones and use my own coffee grounds.
Michelle F.
The Keurig was an amazing invention. My only qualm with this product is that only after about 2 years of use, mine started making a weird noise & different sized cups. However, even though it still makes noises, it works for the most part.
Heather T.
Beaufort, SC
I love using the keurig for all of my hot and cold morning beverages. It's great because you can brew coffee and tea, one after the other. I usually only drink one cup so it's nice to know that a whole lot of coffee isn't going to waste!!!
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
The Keurig makes it so convenient to grab a quick cup of coffee before heading out the door in the mornings. I don't run through the coffee place drive thru as much after getting a Keurig. It's super easy to use, anyone can do it from kids to grandparents. Great for family get-togethers when everyone drinks something different.
Samantha M.
Irwin, PA
My boyfriend and I use this machine every day. Its easy and simple to use and not messy! We actually keep it on our dresser in our bedroom for easy access. Its simple to use and perfect for us because we rarely have more than one cup of coffee in the morning when we're on the go
Sarah S.
Pekin, IL
I love my Keurig! It is so convenient to be able to make coffee within minutes. I also use it for anything else I need hot water for. Sometimes the k-cups are not as good as real coffee, but some of them are really good. I especially like to use my own coffee in reusable k-cups.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I love my Keurig Coffee maker, it has been one of the best purchases i ever made! It's saves me money on going to buy Gourmet tasting coffee from Starbucks everyday! It's easy to use and fast! I really enjoy it and plan to purchase the 2.0
Greg M.
Thornton, CO
Great product! A bit limited with options (basic version for a low price point). I am looking to upgrade for a larger resovior and cup size options. Also does not have auto on/off. Sometimes miss having the water / coffee ready to go.
Danielle R.
Martin, KY
I got this for Christmas, and I honestly wasn't a coffee person until I used this machine.
the main purpose for me to get this as a gift was for me to have convenient chai lattes.
however, after the ease and convenient use of it, I'm now always looking for things to make with it!
Adrienne D.
Love my Keurig. My husband does not drink coffee but I do. so I don't need a full pot of coffee in my house. My Keurig makes it easy for me to make a cup of coffee for me and a cup of green tea for him. There is no extra wasted coffee or tea. I love that the Keurig saves me money.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?