BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Maggie H.
Morris, AL
As the only coffee drinker in my family I love the single serving coffee system. I don't feel like I'm wasting several cups of coffee each morning. I fix my one cup. I love the easy clean up and ease of use with just the single kcup.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I like this system. I only sink one cup, sometimes two, of coffee a day. I only have one complaint, when using a regular coffee mug the coffee splatters all over my counter tops and many travel mugs don't fit in the area for your cup.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I am in love with my Keurig. Originally bought for myself for my coffee addiction but great thing is you can find k-cups for all sorts of beverages. My kids love being able to make hot chocolate without having to use the stove or microwave.
Katie R.
Lake Charles, LA
My keurig always came in clutch. Recently it stopped working, though. It heats up the water when you select the cup size... But then it stops and nothing comes out. I heard that it might be some trouble with the filter though. It can be reliable, but requires some maintenance.
Rhonda R.
Berryville , Va
I am not even a coffee drinker, and I don't know how we lived without this machine. I use it for tea, latte, hot chocolate and other beverages. I was so delighted with my own, that I bought one for my parents for Christmas. It is extremely convenient during family gatherings.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I love the connivence of being able to brew just one cup of coffee or tea within minutes and with what seems like hundreds of different flavors the options are endless. My only wish was that these k cups were recyclable (I know some are but not enough) these things are great for convenience sake but environmentally they could be better.
Sariane C.
It does what I need. I didn't use to drink much office and bought this initially to have coffee when entertaining. Now I drink 2 to 3 cups a day, so a small brewer is still right for me, but the cost of the K-cups has really gone up.
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
My husband and i use this coffee maker daily. I love the convenience of obly making one vup at a time. Yet it hold enough water to make mutiple cups begore refilling it. I love this product and have recommended it to many many people.
Rebecca C.
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and the whole family fell in love with it. The kids like to make hot chocolate during the winter months. I like the variety of teas, while my husband prefers coffee. Great for the whole family!
Filiz P.
Noblesville, IN
Got the earlier model of the keurig and while it worked, after about a year it started to not work as well. Sometimes when trying to make the larger sized coffee and it would make the smaller size. I think it's probably just because it's one of the first keurigs to come out.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?