BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Maggie H.
Morris, AL
As the only coffee drinker in my family I love the single serving coffee system. I don't feel like I'm wasting several cups of coffee each morning. I fix my one cup. I love the easy clean up and ease of use with just the single kcup.
Rhonda R.
Berryville , Va
I am not even a coffee drinker, and I don't know how we lived without this machine. I use it for tea, latte, hot chocolate and other beverages. I was so delighted with my own, that I bought one for my parents for Christmas. It is extremely convenient during family gatherings.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA
I literally feel in love with my Keurig. My husband purchased it for me on Valentine's Day and I haven't stopped brewing since. I make at least 2 cups of coffee a day. I love the mobility of this machine. You can take it away with you on vacation as well to save a few dollars.
Hailey H.
The Keurig is the perfect coffee maker. I use my keurig for so many things. I have recently been liking making tea. The Keurig makes it quick and easy to have a quick boost. I recommend one for every house. The options are endless you can make, tea, coffee, and hot chocolate.
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
This was the first Keurig I owned. I have upgraded sense. But I love the simplicity of the Keurig! I don't drink a ton of coffee so I like to be able to make a cup, then be able to move onto tea or other beverage options now with the model I have! I would recommend the Keurig!
Vanessa M.
Stockton, CA
This Keurig is my life saver in the morning. It makes my coffee so fast when I'm in the go. My only complaint is that the machine it self takes a while to turn on. Also I'm in the need of an upgrade. The 2.0 is great! However I would still recommend this machine, I love it!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I am in love with my Keurig. Originally bought for myself for my coffee addiction but great thing is you can find k-cups for all sorts of beverages. My kids love being able to make hot chocolate without having to use the stove or microwave.
Trista E.
I can make anything to suit my mood. From teas, to hot chocolate, to coffee. And I don't have to worry about wasting any of the stuff I make because it makes one cup at a time. no having things get cold when I wanted them to stay hot.
Carlee M.
Recently bought the k40 because I'm an exhausted SAHM and I drink way too much coffee randomly throughout the day. This is perfect for me when I need a quick cup and don't want to brew an entire pot. I highly recommend getting one!
elizabeth m.
Pompano Beach, FL
Say hello to the easiest way to get your morning coffee. I'd been using a traditional coffee machine for years before I got the Keruig as a give from a relative. It's the easiest thing on the planet, especially when you wake up in a haze like I do! Just throw in your cup, hit the button, and it's done! I recommend this for anyone who's looking for something simple and easy!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?