BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Samantha M.
I don't drink coffee often, so a regular coffee pot was kind of a waste. I like that I can make a single cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate without waiting for water to boil. I've had my Keurig for 3-4 years and can't imagine life without one.
Lesley R.
I love this coffee maker. I don't waste coffee anymore. I don't make messes with the grounds either. I love the sizing options. The large is perfect for my to go cups and the medium is perfect for my at home mug. Good amount of room for cream and sugar as well.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
My husband and I absolutely love our keurig. It was one of our best purchases. It's so easy and practical. No mess. Fill it once a day and just start brewing whenever and whatever. We are two different kinds of coffee drinkers. He likes his strong and black, I like mine rich and sweet. This was were not wasting coffee. He can have his me I can have mine.
Nichole T.
Whittier, CA
Love my Keurig! Is there anything better than a hot, fresh brewed cup of coffee in the morning (or afternoon)? With a Keurig you are always guaranteed a fresh cup in just a minute, no more waiting for a complete pot to brew. Best investment ever!
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I have not a coffee connoisseur by any means; however, I do not like the quality of my Keurig whatsoever. The coffee is always watered down and sometimes it tastes like plastic. I have to run almost a half gallon of vinegar through it to get rid of the plastic flavor, and it reappears like a week later. This is really unfortunate, too, because I love to grab a coffee almost instantly on my way out in the AM!
Christina C.
Katy, TX
This system is quick and easy to use and they have a large variety of coffees you can use. I also think it is great that I can also make hot and cold teas with the same machine. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star rating is because a lot of the times the cups are so expensive.
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
Giving this only three stars because I feel like I always have problems with this machine. Coffee takes forever to begin brewing or whenever I use it, there is some kind of error with the machine and I have to go through a length process to fix it. Yes, the coffee is good when you can get it to work, but the hassle just isn't worth it.
Jeni Q.
GRANTS PASS, OR
My husband bought this for me for Christmas nearly 4 years ado. I have done the required "scaling" and cleaning, and it still runs like a charm! It's definitely nice to get a fresh cup of joe in the morning, and not get left with the bottom of the pot after my husband leaves for work!
Margaux P.
Orlando, FL
I love my Keurig, but I wish I had purchased one that makes more coffee. The single-use pods are bad for the environment and it's inconvenient if you have a group over to make 1 cup at a time. But, it's nice to have so many options available.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love this model! It's the first Keurig I've owned and I use it almost everyday. I don't usually make coffee every day but I use it for tea also or when I need hot water quickly. It's a wonderful little appliance that is perfect for our home.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.