BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
Oh Keurig, how I love thee. Let me count the ways:
1. Fast coffee. I'm too impatient to wait for a whole pot to brew.
2. I use it to make my oatmeal in the mornings. I'm too impatient to wait for the microwave.
3. Single serve coffee. I only drink 1-2 cups a day so there's no point making a whole pot.

My fiancee got me a Keurig for Christmas 3 years ago and I have used it every single day since.
Morgan  B.
I am in love with my keurig! I will never own anything else! It is so easy to use! I also love the fact that is has the water tank because it is a pain in the butt to fill it every time, bought the mini at first and returned it for this one! I have had mine for 3 years now and it still works great and I use it daily sometimes a couple times a day!!
Jeni Q.
Grants Pass, OR
My husband bought this for me for Christmas nearly 4 years ado. I have done the required "scaling" and cleaning, and it still runs like a charm! It's definitely nice to get a fresh cup of joe in the morning, and not get left with the bottom of the pot after my husband leaves for work!
Samantha M.
Irwin, PA
My boyfriend and I use this machine every day. Its easy and simple to use and not messy! We actually keep it on our dresser in our bedroom for easy access. Its simple to use and perfect for us because we rarely have more than one cup of coffee in the morning when we're on the go
Sarah S.
Pekin, IL
I love my Keurig! It is so convenient to be able to make coffee within minutes. I also use it for anything else I need hot water for. Sometimes the k-cups are not as good as real coffee, but some of them are really good. I especially like to use my own coffee in reusable k-cups.
Lori V.
Betsy Layne, KY
I have been using Keurig coffee makers now for about 5 years. I love my Keurig like no other coffee maker I have ever used. Nothing like having a cup of coffee on demand =) I do wish the cups were not so expensive but I LOVE my Keurig !
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I love my Keurig Coffee maker, it has been one of the best purchases i ever made! It's saves me money on going to buy Gourmet tasting coffee from Starbucks everyday! It's easy to use and fast! I really enjoy it and plan to purchase the 2.0
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love my keurig. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but keurig is compatible for hot chocolate and teas too so this is still perfect for me! I use it every morning and it's so easy to use! Only take a couple of minutes from start to finish!
Veronica Z.
I would not change this purchase for anything! I have had my Keurig for years and I love it! I was never a big coffee drinking and I still am not but it makes it all the easier when I can just get up turn it on and make a quick coffee cup!
Heather T.
Beaufort, SC
I love using the keurig for all of my hot and cold morning beverages. It's great because you can brew coffee and tea, one after the other. I usually only drink one cup so it's nice to know that a whole lot of coffee isn't going to waste!!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?