BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Brooke S.
Smiths, AL
I really love my keriug! I love being able to make a single cup of coffee for myself because I am the only one that drinks coffee in my house. I do use the reusable pod because it's cheaper and better for the environment if your concerned about that.
Courtney S.
Hutto, TX
I love our Keurig! We've had it for about 5 years now and it continues to work great! Because we live in a place with very hard water we have had to descale it about once a year, but we've used the keurig brand cleaner and have been very impressed!
Vanda M.
Picked this guy up after my son was born and it made life so much simpler. I've had mine for two years now and it's not showing any signs of slowing down. Kcups can be a little pricey, but I have also purchased the fill-able kcup. At the end of the day, it's cheaper than a Fancy Starbucks coffee.
Megan G.
South bend , In
I love my Keurig when it works. I am currently on my 2nd machine. The first one Keurig replaced for free. It stopped working. It wouldn't fill up. This one is starting to do the same thing but I am hoping after another good cleaning it will work fine.
Dawn F.
Fort Benning, GA
We do not use the K-Cups but we use the reusable cup and Dunkin Doughnuts coffees. My spouse and I both enjoy super strong coffee and can achieve this with this system. The only down fall is that you can not completely drain all the water from it. Which makes it extremely hard to completely clean.
Tara L.
Tampa, FL
I really love the Keurig single cup system. This is very convenient when you live alone and also when the people you live with prefer different products or favors. Everyone is left satisfied! I am actually in the market for one of the 2.0 systems with the carafe, I've read great reviews!
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
I started out really enjoying my machine but after a while the "awesomeness" wore off. It doesn't make as strong of coffee as it use too, and making your own coffee takes a lot to get it strong enough. I plan on getting a different single cup/pot option instead. Be nice to have more features.
Victoria O.
Whitestone, NY
I use this model Keurig everyday. It is so user friendly and convenient to use. It takes about 30 seconds to make a cup of coffee which saves a lot of time before work in the morning and using the pods are more economical than a cup of coffee. You can also make tea or just use the hot water.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I have not a coffee connoisseur by any means; however, I do not like the quality of my Keurig whatsoever. The coffee is always watered down and sometimes it tastes like plastic. I have to run almost a half gallon of vinegar through it to get rid of the plastic flavor, and it reappears like a week later. This is really unfortunate, too, because I love to grab a coffee almost instantly on my way out in the AM!
Lesley R.
I love this coffee maker. I don't waste coffee anymore. I don't make messes with the grounds either. I love the sizing options. The large is perfect for my to go cups and the medium is perfect for my at home mug. Good amount of room for cream and sugar as well.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?