BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I like this system. I only sink one cup, sometimes two, of coffee a day. I only have one complaint, when using a regular coffee mug the coffee splatters all over my counter tops and many travel mugs don't fit in the area for your cup.
Maggie H.
Morris, AL
As the only coffee drinker in my family I love the single serving coffee system. I don't feel like I'm wasting several cups of coffee each morning. I fix my one cup. I love the easy clean up and ease of use with just the single kcup.
Rebecca C.
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and the whole family fell in love with it. The kids like to make hot chocolate during the winter months. I like the variety of teas, while my husband prefers coffee. Great for the whole family!
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA
I literally feel in love with my Keurig. My husband purchased it for me on Valentine's Day and I haven't stopped brewing since. I make at least 2 cups of coffee a day. I love the mobility of this machine. You can take it away with you on vacation as well to save a few dollars.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
I LOVE my keurig. If you worried about expense in the terms of the K-Cups there is nothing to fear. Just get a filter for it and then you can just throw grounds in quick every morning. You can make tea or even Ramen with hot water. I use this once or twice I day. I love it!!
Heather C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This system is awesome! It holds a good amount of water so you can get several cups of coffee without having to fill it too often. It heats up pretty quickly and overall, it is awesome to have a cup of coffee so conveniently especially in the morning when you're super tired.
Katie R.
Lake Charles, LA
My keurig always came in clutch. Recently it stopped working, though. It heats up the water when you select the cup size... But then it stops and nothing comes out. I heard that it might be some trouble with the filter though. It can be reliable, but requires some maintenance.
Vanessa M.
Stockton, CA
This Keurig is my life saver in the morning. It makes my coffee so fast when I'm in the go. My only complaint is that the machine it self takes a while to turn on. Also I'm in the need of an upgrade. The 2.0 is great! However I would still recommend this machine, I love it!
Rhonda R.
Berryville , Va
I am not even a coffee drinker, and I don't know how we lived without this machine. I use it for tea, latte, hot chocolate and other beverages. I was so delighted with my own, that I bought one for my parents for Christmas. It is extremely convenient during family gatherings.
Hailey H.
The Keurig is the perfect coffee maker. I use my keurig for so many things. I have recently been liking making tea. The Keurig makes it quick and easy to have a quick boost. I recommend one for every house. The options are endless you can make, tea, coffee, and hot chocolate.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?