BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I received this coffee maker as a gift. I love the ability to customize drink sizes and temperature. It is a machine that is very easily personalized. It makes it easy to get myself a cup of flavored coffee when the rest of the house wants something different.
Dawn F.
Fort Benning, GA
We do not use the K-Cups but we use the reusable cup and Dunkin Doughnuts coffees. My spouse and I both enjoy super strong coffee and can achieve this with this system. The only down fall is that you can not completely drain all the water from it. Which makes it extremely hard to completely clean.
Tracy L.
Gagetown, MI
Works great, love the various K-cup flavors. Perfect for that 1-2 cup person. Not so great for heavy coffee drinkers or multiple coffee drinkers. Though it makes a cup of coffee pretty quickly, if multiple people want a cup, they have to wait in line.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
As a self proclaimed coffee addict this was at the top of my list for Christmas. I love how quick this machine heats up and within seconds your coffee is ready to be enjoyed. My husband and I love how easy it is to use. With all the different pod option to choose from we will never get bored.
Susan S.
Absolutely love my Keurig! Coffee is hot and flavorful. Would love to have one with the carafe if this one ever goes out. Just wish that the cup included to use your own coffee refills would come with some kind of filter for easier cleaning. If they already exist, I haven't found them so far.
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
I love our Keurig. A hot cup of coffee, tea, latte or cocoa in seconds; no more waiting for a full pot of coffee to brew and only have one flavor. With the Keurig, there are many flavor options, and you can buy a little basket to fill with your regular coffee grounds to brew a quick cup of joe.
Kimberly D.
Ruskin, FL
Love our keurig! Especially the fact you can find any coffee now in k cups. Love the fact there two different settings which i use the smaller cup if i want the coffee stronger. Water heats up in seconds then coffee brews in a few seconds, haven't found a brewing machine that out does keurig.
Dana D.
Yuma, AZ
I remember when Keurig's first came out years ago. I purchased a mini version because I didn't see the point in the big one. Boy was I wrong. I love my Elite version of the Keurig because it fits each of my mugs from my vast mug collection. Unlike the mini where only standard mugs fit it. Also I do not have to refill the water after every use either. Saving time in the morning when I'm running late to school.
Brooke S.
Smiths, AL
I really love my keriug! I love being able to make a single cup of coffee for myself because I am the only one that drinks coffee in my house. I do use the reusable pod because it's cheaper and better for the environment if your concerned about that.
Vanda M.
Picked this guy up after my son was born and it made life so much simpler. I've had mine for two years now and it's not showing any signs of slowing down. Kcups can be a little pricey, but I have also purchased the fill-able kcup. At the end of the day, it's cheaper than a Fancy Starbucks coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?