BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Jordan M.
I do not like this model of Keurig. Any time I've ever made a cup of coffee or tea in it, the flavor is always lacking or it tastes weird. I think this brewing system was overpriced at the time we bought it, though I think it's cheaper now. I wouldn't recommend this model to other people.
amanda t.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My mornings have been made so much easier since purchasing our Keurig! In fact, we recently purchased our second after many great years with our first. No more waiting for a pot to brew.. 😀☕
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I have been wanting one of these for a few years, but didn't want to spend the money on one. A friend of mine, her husband got one for christmas and didn't like it because he drinks basically a whole pot at a time. So they gave it to me. Absolutely LOVE it! Just wish these things were not so expensive.
Debbie W.
I like the sleek design for my kitchen countertop and the water reservoir on the side for ease of convenience. Amazing that it can hold 52 ounces of water for such a slim design. I made tea with my Tazo pod and it was flavorful and hot. The simplicity of the design with the choice of cup size and the auto shut off for peace of mind is a bonus to the great cup of coffee or tea this makes. So easy in the morning when I want to fill my travel mug for my morning commute.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this stylish Keurig coffee brewer as a
Christmas gift and absolutely LOVE it! It makes sipping on our favorite coffee and tea beverages so easy! I love the large selection of K-cups and even though they can be a bit pricey you can usually find them on sale or use coupons.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I am not crazy about the Keurig. I am also not a fan of the pods. I feel like this is not very user friendly either, or at least the one I had several years ago. It's a lot of upkeep, and honestly everything that goes with it is just SO expensive. I would rather just get a regular coffee pot.
Emily V.
Barboursville
This keurig is perfect for anyone who wants to make a single serving of coffee/tea/hot chocolate/etc. It works extremely well and makes just the right amount. Although the price is a bit on the expensive side, these products hold up very well and last through many uses!
Shayauna B.
Look, part of Keurig is paying for the brand. However.. it is a brand worth paying for. It brews coffee quickly, you can get a variety of flavors for the whole family, the coffee tastes good enough you don't need any creamer after.. the fast brew really sells it.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the first Keurig I ever had, and boy I miss it dearly. I like the fact that I could make coffee without using a ton of grinds and not waste an almost full pot of no one else drank any. I would recommend this to any one considering a single serve coffee maker.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
I got this coffee maker in November 2016 and I do not know how I lived without it. I still makes trips to Starbucks multiple times a week but the days that I don't I am saving money by using the cups. It is so worth the money and I will recommend it to anyone.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?