BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Received this as a wedding gift and I have to admit it is one of our favorites! We use it multiple times throughout the day. Perfect for grabbing a quick cup out the door too! Coffee comes out steaming hot every time. We brew our favorite coffee, lattes, and hot chocolate. We love our keurig!
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I have a keurig at home and I love it, however, buying K cups can get to be kind of pricey which is the only real downside. You just need to make sure that you clean your keurig and only use filtered water when you fill it up. Other than that I love it and have no issues with it
Clarissa D.
beavercreek
I love love coffee and this keurig makes it so much better! So quick and really easy to use! I’d recommend this product m, especially if you are in a rush in the mornings like me!
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
Love my keurig! So convenient and easy for when you just need a quick cup of coffee in the morning for yourself without the time and hassle it takes to make an entire pot. Just enough coffee, and you never have to waste by throwing half a pot away that doesn't get drank!
Morgan L.
I love this! It is perfect for a person who doesn’t drink too many cups. Also, you don’t have to waste a whole pot. I don’t have any downfalls when it comes to this, because you can choose any type of coffee you like.
Ashlie N.
I love my Keurig and would not trade it for anything. I had never had one before and I had received it as a gift. I do not use it everyday but when I do it comes in handy. Best invention ever.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Amazing coffee maker always comes in handy in the morning and you can use any mug it's amazing so blessed to have one this not expensive and it's Mac black and I would recommend this if you love hot coffee especially since winter coming
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this coffee maker every single morning before I go to work. It is perfect for a quick cup of coffee. You can also use it just for the hot water by just leaving the cup cartridge empty! I recommend for sure!
ashlyn g.
gulfport, MS
i loved my keurig, mine broke while moving this past weekend. they are great coffee makers, i was really disappointed about mine breaking. they are a little expensive, that’s why i haven’t bought a new one. but i do recommend this product to others
Julie M.
I love my keurig. I only drink a cup or two of coffee a day so this is perfect to use quickly! I love how i can make 1 cup without having to waste an entire pot. So convienent and there are so many flavors out there!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?