BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Stephanie K.
I have this exact Keurig. I absolutely love it. It's a great gift idea for those who love coffee. It's low maintenance...all you do is replace the water filter every two months or so....works really...definitely recommend it! Get one!!! Great investment.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Such an awesome machine! I love keurig. It’s so easy and to use and it makes the perfect cup of coffee. Everything about this machine is great. I’m a coffee junkie and I highly recommend. Such a good price for what you get. Quality product. Now go get one!
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I got one of these for Christmas a couple years ago! I love love it! I'll be getting my mother in law one this year for Christmas 😍 slam dunk on perfect gift so excited for Christmas to get here!
laura p.
los angeles, CA
okay guys how can we not love this??? I mean seriously I NEVER had a problem, i've had mine for years and it always feels new because Im always trying different teas and drinks with it. I really suggest you get it because its quick easy and fun.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
We use this Keurig in my workplace and it's not too shabby! Heats really quickly and is simple to use, so it doesn't take any explaining to coworkers. It doesn't require a ton of cleaning and minimal spills happen due to the design!
Merna G.
Bedford, TX
Amazing coffee maker always comes in handy in the morning and you can use any mug it's amazing so blessed to have one this not expensive and it's Mac black and I would recommend this if you love hot coffee especially since winter coming
Kelsey💋 G.
Jackson, MI
Coffee is what keeps me sane and keurig makes the process of making it quick and easy. All you do is fill the side jug with water, turn it on, put a mug under it and choose your cup size. Oh and don’t forget to add a k-cup!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Omg I love this keurig! Ever since I got this machine I have been drinking coffee everyday ! This is perfect for anybody with a busy schedule! I love trying different flavors each day! I would highly recommend this!
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this coffee maker every single morning before I go to work. It is perfect for a quick cup of coffee. You can also use it just for the hot water by just leaving the cup cartridge empty! I recommend for sure!
Julie M.
I love my keurig. I only drink a cup or two of coffee a day so this is perfect to use quickly! I love how i can make 1 cup without having to waste an entire pot. So convienent and there are so many flavors out there!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?