Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#3 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Is 2 minutes excessive amount of time for "heating up?"
How long does it take to finish brewing?
Is this easy to clean?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
Sterling, VA
Love this one! Makes my mornings easier, the brewing is fast and you don't lose much time waiting for your morning coffee. Also the machine keeps the right taste of the coffee, even it being brewed.
I love my Keurig! It is perfect for company who all want something different to drink and for me daily. The set up and clean up are so quick and easy, I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Hilliard, OH
Love love my keurig I use it every morning when I get ready. It is so helpful for when I'm on the go. My coffee is done in seconds and I don't have to worry about anything.
Love my kuerig my husband and I use it everyday and my kids use it for hot chocolate, just make sure you run water through it a couple of times when you first get it to get the new taste out of it
Love this coffee maker. It makes my coffee quickly. I use a variety of brands of pods and they all come out tasting great. I got this coffee pot for Christmas last year and it's still going strong.
Arma, KS
I love my Keurig. I have had it for over 2 years now and aside from an occasional cleaning/descaling have no issues with it. I always have fresh-brewed delicious coffee available at my fingertips!
Have had this coffee maker for 4 years now and it has never failed me. each morning I need to start my day with my coffee. best thing invented, I can have flavored coffee while husband has regular.
I love my keurig! Although I can never find cups that fit my VUE I take advantage of the one we have at work as well. It's quick, simple, and provide me with Starbucks in the comfort of my own home.
Haslett, MI
I've been wanting to upgrade to a keurig that makes both hot and cold coffee but I love my oldie! I love the single cup option about these coffee makers. Only downside is the k pods are expensive!
I've had it a very long time! Lob the flexibility for my family coffee for me, tea for my husband, hot chocolate for my kids. Great invention! Flexibility without needing to make a huge pot of each.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edmonton, AB