BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
I love being able to quickly make coffee, but the system often gets blockage in the interiors and I have to keep buying the special cleaner to break up the mineral buildup. It's incredibly frustrating because I'm spending all this money to keep my coffee machine working.
Brooke S.
I really love my keriug! I love being able to make a single cup of coffee for myself because I am the only one that drinks coffee in my house. I do use the reusable pod because it's cheaper and better for the environment if your concerned about that.
Dana D.
Yuma, AZ
I remember when Keurig's first came out years ago. I purchased a mini version because I didn't see the point in the big one. Boy was I wrong. I love my Elite version of the Keurig because it fits each of my mugs from my vast mug collection. Unlike the mini where only standard mugs fit it. Also I do not have to refill the water after every use either. Saving time in the morning when I'm running late to school.
Natasha W.
Appleton, WI
Love my new Keurig ! I bought this machine after deciding to upgrade from my Keurig mini. The water heats extremely fast, and I love that I can pick how strong the brew will be. Very satisfied , and now my grandmother enjoys her new Keurig mini . ūüėČ
Vanda M.
Picked this guy up after my son was born and it made life so much simpler. I've had mine for two years now and it's not showing any signs of slowing down. Kcups can be a little pricey, but I have also purchased the fill-able kcup. At the end of the day, it's cheaper than a Fancy Starbucks coffee.
Tracy L.
Gagetown, MI
Works great, love the various K-cup flavors. Perfect for that 1-2 cup person. Not so great for heavy coffee drinkers or multiple coffee drinkers. Though it makes a cup of coffee pretty quickly, if multiple people want a cup, they have to wait in line.
Kimberly D.
Ruskin, FL
Love our keurig! Especially the fact you can find any coffee now in k cups. Love the fact there two different settings which i use the smaller cup if i want the coffee stronger. Water heats up in seconds then coffee brews in a few seconds, haven't found a brewing machine that out does keurig.
Alyssa K.
This is my first keurig and I love it. I had a fake keurig before this and it got too hot and ended up making the coffee taste like plastic. Works perfect for someone like me who doesn't want to wait 20-30 minutes waiting for a pot of coffee to brew.
Courtney S.
Hutto, TX
I love our Keurig! We've had it for about 5 years now and it continues to work great! Because we live in a place with very hard water we have had to descale it about once a year, but we've used the keurig brand cleaner and have been very impressed!
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
I love our Keurig. A hot cup of coffee, tea, latte or cocoa in seconds; no more waiting for a full pot of coffee to brew and only have one flavor. With the Keurig, there are many flavor options, and you can buy a little basket to fill with your regular coffee grounds to brew a quick cup of joe.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.