BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Yanicia D.
I got this as a gift a year or two back and it's great but with a big family that mostly all drink coffee I'm looking into one that can make multiple cups of the same thing. However, it's great for when everyone wants something different in the morning.
Barbara Y.
Love this system. It is so portable we even bring it with us on driving vacations. Each cup of coffee is always piping hot and delicious. Our first Keurig lasted for about 4 years and we purchased the same exact system, but in a different color.
Victoria O.
Whitestone, NY
I use this model Keurig everyday. It is so user friendly and convenient to use. It takes about 30 seconds to make a cup of coffee which saves a lot of time before work in the morning and using the pods are more economical than a cup of coffee. You can also make tea or just use the hot water.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Love my Keurig!!! So easy to use and never have any issues with it! Love that you can use any regular coffee for you buy the special k cup for it! The k cups can get expensive so it's great when you can catch regular ground coffee on sale and just use that! Perfect for at home or on the go!!
Nichole T.
Whittier, CA
Love my Keurig! Is there anything better than a hot, fresh brewed cup of coffee in the morning (or afternoon)? With a Keurig you are always guaranteed a fresh cup in just a minute, no more waiting for a complete pot to brew. Best investment ever!
Samantha M.
I don't drink coffee often, so a regular coffee pot was kind of a waste. I like that I can make a single cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate without waiting for water to boil. I've had my Keurig for 3-4 years and can't imagine life without one.
Lesley R.
I love this coffee maker. I don't waste coffee anymore. I don't make messes with the grounds either. I love the sizing options. The large is perfect for my to go cups and the medium is perfect for my at home mug. Good amount of room for cream and sugar as well.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I have not a coffee connoisseur by any means; however, I do not like the quality of my Keurig whatsoever. The coffee is always watered down and sometimes it tastes like plastic. I have to run almost a half gallon of vinegar through it to get rid of the plastic flavor, and it reappears like a week later. This is really unfortunate, too, because I love to grab a coffee almost instantly on my way out in the AM!
Ashlee G.
Jonesboro , AR
Love my Keurig! I am not a huge coffee drinker so the single cup system works perfect for me. I love that there are so many flavors to choose from in the k cup or one has the luxury to use the reusable k cup and use any coffee that is preferred!
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
I started out really enjoying my machine but after a while the "awesomeness" wore off. It doesn't make as strong of coffee as it use too, and making your own coffee takes a lot to get it strong enough. I plan on getting a different single cup/pot option instead. Be nice to have more features.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?