Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Is this easy to clean?
Is cleaning maintenance easy ? Is there a longevity for product itself ?
How good does this keurig work is it easy to use ? really want one!
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
TOLEDO, OH
I used to use a regular coffee brewing machine. Wasted so much coffee. Since buying this machine there is no waste. My husband and I have different taste , so being able to buy different cups is a plus. We are able to buy hot chocolate for the kids. Perfect size cups every time. All in all I Love this machine.
We received one of these as a wedding gift and I use it everyday! I love that you can have a different flavor of coffee or tea everyday and don't have to wait for an entire pot to brew! The biggest downfall is the largest size of coffee it makes is actually pretty small. I usually have yo use 2 different k cups so I can fill my to go coffee cup. I would recommend this product and love that it doesn't take up my entire counter top!
Lacey , WA
When this product first came out, I was so excited about the ease and convenience of it all. However, I have not been too impressed on the taste of the drinks. It has been a while since I have used it last, but I have felt the coffee was very weak and watered down. On the brighter side, it's great for hot tea, hot chocolate, and just plain ole hot water!!
Troy, AL
I love my keurig. I live in a college dorm with a roommate and don't have a proper kitchen so the convienence of a keurig is wonderul. The most important factor for me is easy cleanup. I love all the kcup varieties (coffee, tea, cider, hot chocolate, and soup). The keurig makes fixing anytging with hot water a breeze (instant oatmeal and grits). The mycup means I can still use my favorite ground coffee blends. Because of the simplicity, convience, and variety I would definitely recommend.
Williamsport, PA
We use this constantly, here at home, and in our motorcoach! We gave up a regular coffee brewer that does whole pot because we wasted a lot due to getting bitter after sitting. This Keurig gives us a fresh cup every time. The only problem I have with it, is the cleaning process. Where the pod goes you cannot really take apart and clean the grounds out fully.
Apollo Beach, FL
I really like the concept of only making one cup at a time and Keurig was perfect for my college dorm room. However, I do have some guilt about the waste from throwing out K-cups. I also have a hard time finding a lot of flavors of K-cups that I like. I find that they often taste plasticky or artificial.
Jamaica, NY
My parents use the Keurig daily and they enjoy it because its quick and easy. They pop in their desired K-cup press brew and they have their morning coffee. My only issue is that since my parents constantly use it for coffee when I clean it and use it for a tea k-cup I still get a hint of coffee flavor.
Brick, NJ
I adore all the options you have with a keurig. I love coffee and my husband prefers tea. We can brew what we want when we want. No wasted pot that I can't finish. Its quicker then boiling a kettle. I can make him a cup of tea right after brewing my coffee and there is no flavor exchangd. There are many kid friendly options too. In the summer we brew over ice.
Saluda, NC
What's not to love about being able to make a fresh, steaming cup of coffee perfect every morning and not paying he outrageous prices of a coffee house. The ease in making a cup of coffee helps me start my day off right. Low maintenance and very easy to use make the Keurig Elite the brewing system for me!
bayville, nj
I love Keurig so much I have one at home and one at work. Sometimes the pods can get expensive but I look around for the best prices. I also use a refillable filter so I can buy the coffee I like at cheaper prices. The only problem is that when using a refillable filter sometimes it doesn't brew properly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edmonton, AB