Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Is this easy to clean?
Is cleaning maintenance easy ? Is there a longevity for product itself ?
How good does this keurig work is it easy to use ? really want one!
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
La Vergne, TN
Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 uploaded by Jimmy A.
I wanted to try a #Keurig for a long time but kept putting it off. I finally treated myself to one about a year ago and I have to say that I just love it!! It makes the perfect cup and perfect amount every time. I bought a nice shiny red one and it looks fantastic in my kitchen. I use my keurig at least a couple of times every day. No more bags of stale coffee, I'll take a fresh K cup please. :) If you haven't tried a Keurig yet, what are you waiting for? Oh and did I mention the variety of K cups? Everything from coffee, soup, teas, and a wide variety of beverages including the MY K cup pod for making your own favorite cup! Time to grab a cup! Treat yourself to the best single serve coffee brewer on the market today!
cedar lake
I love my one cup Keurig. I'm the weird coffee drinker that only wants the first cup from the whole 10 12 cup pot essentially wasting coffee so the one cup is the way to go for me
Granted I just got this bad boy, I’m loving it so far!! It super easy to use and understand. I love how I can use K-Cups and also have a reusable K-Cup that I can put my own ground coffee in. I can also make cocoa and teas with it. This will definitely be something I use daily!
Windsor, ON
I absolutely love my Keurig! I don't know what I would do without it. I make a coffee every morning when I wake up. Sometimes I will have some throughout the day. I have had it for a couple of years now and I still am happy with the way it is working.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this coffee maker every single morning before I go to work. It is perfect for a quick cup of coffee. You can also use it just for the hot water by just leaving the cup cartridge empty! I recommend for sure!
Bountiful, UT
Most amazing Coffee machine on the market. Unlike other brands it has a Reservoir so it doesn't need to be filled with every cup. Makes a cup of coffee in approximately 20 seconds. Plus, with all of the different coffee companies producing coffee pods you really can't go wrong.
Erie, PA
This brewing system is amazing, the product is durable lasting through many uses without wearing out. The size is compact making it perfect for a small counter top or allowing it to fit in any sized kitchen. The single cup brewer ranges from 6 ounces up to 10 ounces and dispenses hot water in seconds. This water can pass through a coffee K-cup to make delicious coffee or through other hot drink K-cup such as tea and hot chocolate. The water heats up quickly and brews flavorful drinks in seconds. Having a brewer that only makes one cup at a time is great it allows me to make just enough to get my day started and wont waste any drink I am unable to finish. The product works with many brands of coffees and teas so you wont have any problem finding your favorite flavors from your favorite brands. This is highly recommended!
Very convenient,very classy and great for a quick coffee fix. Does the job and I am so glad I can use coffee pods as well as regular coffee so that is the best option so I have no complaints. I highly recommend anyone interested to purchase this!
Albany, NY
I have this product now for about 4yrs. I needed something to backup my coffee pot and its nice.but pricy. The k cups are sold in small amounts so if you can afford it. I look at it as a investment more than a expense. So coffee lovers its worth it.
Austin, TX
This is my life and behind all things productive for everyday craziness. Definitely recommend going to stores like Trader Joe’s or even TJ max for some great flavor Kcups at a great price. If I could only take one thing on an island, it’d be this keurig!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edmonton, AB