BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Vanda M.
Picked this guy up after my son was born and it made life so much simpler. I've had mine for two years now and it's not showing any signs of slowing down. Kcups can be a little pricey, but I have also purchased the fill-able kcup. At the end of the day, it's cheaper than a Fancy Starbucks coffee.
Tracy L.
Gagetown, MI
Works great, love the various K-cup flavors. Perfect for that 1-2 cup person. Not so great for heavy coffee drinkers or multiple coffee drinkers. Though it makes a cup of coffee pretty quickly, if multiple people want a cup, they have to wait in line.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
As a self proclaimed coffee addict this was at the top of my list for Christmas. I love how quick this machine heats up and within seconds your coffee is ready to be enjoyed. My husband and I love how easy it is to use. With all the different pod option to choose from we will never get bored.
Allison P.
Uniontown, OH
This is a great coffee brewing system for more than just coffee. From coffee to hot chocolate and hot tea. Whether I need just a quick cup for on the go or a few cups throughout the day, my keurig gets my coffee made in just minutes so I can grab a cup to fill and walk right out the door.
Yanicia D.
I got this as a gift a year or two back and it's great but with a big family that mostly all drink coffee I'm looking into one that can make multiple cups of the same thing. However, it's great for when everyone wants something different in the morning.
Barbara Y.
Love this system. It is so portable we even bring it with us on driving vacations. Each cup of coffee is always piping hot and delicious. Our first Keurig lasted for about 4 years and we purchased the same exact system, but in a different color.
Victoria O.
Whitestone, NY
I use this model Keurig everyday. It is so user friendly and convenient to use. It takes about 30 seconds to make a cup of coffee which saves a lot of time before work in the morning and using the pods are more economical than a cup of coffee. You can also make tea or just use the hot water.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Love my Keurig!!! So easy to use and never have any issues with it! Love that you can use any regular coffee for you buy the special k cup for it! The k cups can get expensive so it's great when you can catch regular ground coffee on sale and just use that! Perfect for at home or on the go!!
Nichole T.
Whittier, CA
Love my Keurig! Is there anything better than a hot, fresh brewed cup of coffee in the morning (or afternoon)? With a Keurig you are always guaranteed a fresh cup in just a minute, no more waiting for a complete pot to brew. Best investment ever!
Tara L.
Tampa, FL
I really love the Keurig single cup system. This is very convenient when you live alone and also when the people you live with prefer different products or favors. Everyone is left satisfied! I am actually in the market for one of the 2.0 systems with the carafe, I've read great reviews!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?