BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Denton, TX
This machine works great. I do wish that there was a way to empty the water that is in the machine. When a cup is done being made it takes in more water from the reservoir automatically and there is no way to get it out which would be nice for cleaning and to make sure that you don't have some kind of mold or something growing in there. Other than that it is great for me because I just need one cup in the morning.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I received this coffee maker as a gift. I love the ability to customize drink sizes and temperature. It is a machine that is very easily personalized. It makes it easy to get myself a cup of flavored coffee when the rest of the house wants something different.
Logan O.
Milford, MA
I like this because it's easy to use, not only is it good for making coffee but you can use the hot water for things such as tea, hot chocolate, and instant soups. The plastic keurig cups can add up, so I like that they make refillable pods for the excessive, and environmentally concerned consumers.
Brooke S.
I really love my keriug! I love being able to make a single cup of coffee for myself because I am the only one that drinks coffee in my house. I do use the reusable pod because it's cheaper and better for the environment if your concerned about that.
Dawn F.
Fort Benning, GA
We do not use the K-Cups but we use the reusable cup and Dunkin Doughnuts coffees. My spouse and I both enjoy super strong coffee and can achieve this with this system. The only down fall is that you can not completely drain all the water from it. Which makes it extremely hard to completely clean.
Tracy L.
Gagetown, MI
Works great, love the various K-cup flavors. Perfect for that 1-2 cup person. Not so great for heavy coffee drinkers or multiple coffee drinkers. Though it makes a cup of coffee pretty quickly, if multiple people want a cup, they have to wait in line.
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
I love our Keurig. A hot cup of coffee, tea, latte or cocoa in seconds; no more waiting for a full pot of coffee to brew and only have one flavor. With the Keurig, there are many flavor options, and you can buy a little basket to fill with your regular coffee grounds to brew a quick cup of joe.
Megan G.
South bend , In
I love my Keurig when it works. I am currently on my 2nd machine. The first one Keurig replaced for free. It stopped working. It wouldn't fill up. This one is starting to do the same thing but I am hoping after another good cleaning it will work fine.
Elizabeth M.
I make my husbands coffee in this daily (I don't drink coffee, just never had an a need to drink it). It's great because I can just put his thermos under it and brew it to fill it up (though some thermos' don't fit under it). It's great though if you don't want to make an entire pot of coffee.
Dana D.
Yuma, AZ
I remember when Keurig's first came out years ago. I purchased a mini version because I didn't see the point in the big one. Boy was I wrong. I love my Elite version of the Keurig because it fits each of my mugs from my vast mug collection. Unlike the mini where only standard mugs fit it. Also I do not have to refill the water after every use either. Saving time in the morning when I'm running late to school.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?