Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Is this easy to clean?
Is cleaning maintenance easy ? Is there a longevity for product itself ?
How good does this keurig work is it easy to use ? really want one!
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
Delray Beach, FL
I’ve recently upgraded my keurig. After using this one I’ve noticed how it only fills my cup up halfway, whereas the older keurig had no problem filling the mug up. I personally don’t use all 3 options so this machine isn’t the best for me.
Starkville, MS
Love the keurig brand. It makes making coffee so easy and not wasteful as only one cup is made. Lots of k-cup varieties too which I love. These are not too expensive and last forever it seems like. I recommend for daily coffee drinkers
Carson, CA
I love my Keuring . It is very easy to use and you can choose between three different sizes of coffee or cappuccino. It is really easy to clean and reuse . It’s so many flavors of k cups you can put in . They’re no spills or mess .
Good coffeemaker. Compatible with a lot of coffee brands and quickly prepares coffee, cappuccino, or hot chocolate. Also boils water for tea. It’s not confusing to use and I haven’t had any technical difficulties with it so far.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually don't drink coffee unless it's blended and from Starbucks, but my mother does and I bought this as a gift for her. She uses it a bunch of times a day and loves it. It was worth the price bc she gets tons of use out of it.
Mesa, AZ
I love the single cup option because I normally only drink one cup of coffee per day. It can get a little more watery than usual, depending on the oz. size you choose, but that can normally be minimized by cleaning and descaling it.
Spring , TX
I mean who can live without their Keurig this is like God to give to coffee and tea drinkers who's on the go it's no hassle just popping the Cup Cafe in your coffee cup it makes your coffee and you're ready to go absolutely brilliant variety of designs
I really like this little one cup Keurig. It’s perfect for just a one cup of coffee. Especially if you and our spouse or roommates like different types of coffee. I usually only have one cup a day anyway so it’s perfect for me!
Wharton, TX
Very user friendly. Bought this as a gift for my mom and I use it more than her lol! I love that I can make just one cup for myself instead of wasting a whole pot. Expensive but worth it if you are an everyday coffee drinker.
Salem
Keurig makes it easy, quick, and convenient to make my morning cup of coffee, especially if I’m short on time before I have to leave for work. I love the variety of different blends and flavors of coffees available in K cups.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edmonton, AB