BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
Perfect cup of coffee every time. Simple to use and more flavors/varieties than you could imagine. Coffee grounds always somehow get in my normal brewed coffee, but with Keurig that's never an issue. Easy disposal makes this product almost too good to be true.
Cora P.
binghamton, NY
I love my keurig and all it can do for me! it has helped me cut way back on my coffee bill as i use to grab coffee out every day out of convince! I love the fact me and my husband can each have coffee we like and that my daughter gets her hot cocoa as well. its a great little machine although I'm usually jealous of all the new ones that ocme out with new technology
Tamara R.
Cordova, TN
We use this machine at work, I have a VUE system at home. But I love them both. Fast and easy, and now you can buy a filter to get cleaner water (advocate of clean water...l know what I am drinking). These machines are convenient for that quick cup of coffee and don't make a mess to clean up. Love these brand. Totally wish I had come up with the idea myself :)
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
This keurig is perfect for a small family. I wish it would hold more water so I didn't have to fill the reservoir so much but it still works great! Try to use filtered water in these however or they will get clogged up with different residue from tap water.
Amy L.
I've had the original Keurig home brewer for five years. I've been really happy with it, and my only complaint is that I wish I had a model that brewed more sizes and had a timer. it's perfect for my household since I'm sorry the only one who drinks coffee; it's much better than making and wasting a whole pot. I got the my KCup so I could buy grounds, but I find myself mainly buying Kcups (despite those being wasteful).
Kirsty H.
Easy pease, this coffee maker is easy to use, you buy the pods you want and tadaa instant coffee in the morning. The only issue I have is, the coffee always tastes like water even when using the smallest cup size, they need to invent a whole bean grinder.
Dani B.
This product is great! I like being able to program it! Selected 4 stars only because the descaling process is a bit hard and has to be done about every 6 months. I wish it just had a clean button or something. Other than that its a wonderful coffee maker!
Ali L.
Marquette, MI
Coffee is something that I need on a daily basis to stay a functioning member of society. However, when I make a full pot of coffee I feel I waste more than I can drink, and I pour liquid gold down the drain. When I got my Keurig my life was changed! No more wasting coffee and I stayed wide awake!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I love my keurig. we have had this as our primary coffee system for 5 years and it's still going strong. we not only use K-Cups but the reusable kcup attachment that you can buy to use your own coffee. I will always have this thing on my kitchen counter.
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
I love being able to quickly make coffee, but the system often gets blockage in the interiors and I have to keep buying the special cleaner to break up the mineral buildup. It's incredibly frustrating because I'm spending all this money to keep my coffee machine working.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.