BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Susan S.
Absolutely love my Keurig! Coffee is hot and flavorful. Would love to have one with the carafe if this one ever goes out. Just wish that the cup included to use your own coffee refills would come with some kind of filter for easier cleaning. If they already exist, I haven't found them so far.
Elizabeth M.
I make my husbands coffee in this daily (I don't drink coffee, just never had an a need to drink it). It's great because I can just put his thermos under it and brew it to fill it up (though some thermos' don't fit under it). It's great though if you don't want to make an entire pot of coffee.
Kimberly D.
Ruskin, FL
Love our keurig! Especially the fact you can find any coffee now in k cups. Love the fact there two different settings which i use the smaller cup if i want the coffee stronger. Water heats up in seconds then coffee brews in a few seconds, haven't found a brewing machine that out does keurig.
Natasha W.
Sanford, FL
Love my new Keurig ! I bought this machine after deciding to upgrade from my Keurig mini. The water heats extremely fast, and I love that I can pick how strong the brew will be. Very satisfied , and now my grandmother enjoys her new Keurig mini . 😉
Courtney S.
Hutto, TX
I love our Keurig! We've had it for about 5 years now and it continues to work great! Because we live in a place with very hard water we have had to descale it about once a year, but we've used the keurig brand cleaner and have been very impressed!
Megan G.
South bend , In
I love my Keurig when it works. I am currently on my 2nd machine. The first one Keurig replaced for free. It stopped working. It wouldn't fill up. This one is starting to do the same thing but I am hoping after another good cleaning it will work fine.
Tracy L.
Gagetown, MI
Works great, love the various K-cup flavors. Perfect for that 1-2 cup person. Not so great for heavy coffee drinkers or multiple coffee drinkers. Though it makes a cup of coffee pretty quickly, if multiple people want a cup, they have to wait in line.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
As a self proclaimed coffee addict this was at the top of my list for Christmas. I love how quick this machine heats up and within seconds your coffee is ready to be enjoyed. My husband and I love how easy it is to use. With all the different pod option to choose from we will never get bored.
Dana D.
Yuma, AZ
I remember when Keurig's first came out years ago. I purchased a mini version because I didn't see the point in the big one. Boy was I wrong. I love my Elite version of the Keurig because it fits each of my mugs from my vast mug collection. Unlike the mini where only standard mugs fit it. Also I do not have to refill the water after every use either. Saving time in the morning when I'm running late to school.
Brooke S.
I really love my keriug! I love being able to make a single cup of coffee for myself because I am the only one that drinks coffee in my house. I do use the reusable pod because it's cheaper and better for the environment if your concerned about that.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?