BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
My husband isn't much of a coffee drinker so making a large pot doesn't make sense.

I love that I can have a cup, or offer to guests even if I'm not wanting one and it's pretty instant.

Also love that if I have more then one friend over and one wants decaf and the other doesn't I can accommodate them both ☺️
Blair B.
Selmer, TN
I'm a huge huge huge coffee person. In fact water and coffee in most of the time all I drink in a day and maybe iced tea some. And I can make any type of coffee, latte, hot tea, or cold tea I want on my machine. I use it every single day. The only negative thing I have to say is I wish I had a bigger one haha
Kay H.
Hobart, IN
I love my Keurig. It's perfect for my small household. You can program it so it's ready for your morning cup. You are sure to find you favorite brand of coffee with their K-cups. Or use my K-cup to cut down on waste. Keurig is for a coffee, tea or cocoa drinker.
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN
I love this little thing. It takes me from dragon to semi reasonable human being in less than two minutes. Uses less water and electricity than a kettle and by using a reusable k-cup it is a better choice than using a traditional drip machine with paper filters.
Angela G.
Meadville, PA
Have this at work and it makes work just a little better. The convenience of only having to brew one cup of coffee at a time is perfect for me however it is a pain having to wait for a line of people when you need to get somewhere. Also, it's probably not ideal for someone who consumes a large amount of coffee.
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
Love my Keurig! As a small business owner I love that I can provide coffee and other options with one machine. I provide my clients with the option of coffee, tea, lemonade, and more. My kids even love it because of all of the different options. My only complaint is I wish those little cups were biodegradable.
Amy S.
Eden, NY
I consume about three cups of coffee a day from this bad boy. It heats up so fast which makes my day much more convenient when I'm in need of some caffeine. I've had this for about three years and it only started having problems about a month ago. This could be due to not cleaning it (like you're suppose to).
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
I use this at work and it is my favorite product. My dad is very old school when it comes to coffee machines and I didn't want to have to use grinds that would make a mess. These K cups are perfect sizes for my daily coffee! I am so glad Kureig came up with this
Maria S.
Nashville , TN
This is my life saver! I 💜 My keurig machine. I purchased the new version and within a month I went back to my trusty k40. It's quick easy and convenient. The variety in coffee k pods available is great. And the option to use coffee grounds with a filter is perfect. A must have for any coffee or tea drinker!
Leah K.
lexington, ky
I am obsessed with my Keurig. I got it on sale for this past Christmas and I cannot stop using it. I drink a lot of coffee all day, everyday, and it really does always give me the perfect cup. I love the many many varieties of K-Cups I can get, and I do have a lot of varieties. It's just perfect and so simple. I recommend a Keurig to any and every coffee or tea lover.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.