BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Bethany S.
High Point, NC
I received this coffee maker for free as part of a promotion in my town. I've had it for over two years now and it still works wonderfully. I do not know what I would do if it died on me but I will definitely fork out the $ for a new one when that happens.
Shannon S.
Denton, TX
This machine works great. I do wish that there was a way to empty the water that is in the machine. When a cup is done being made it takes in more water from the reservoir automatically and there is no way to get it out which would be nice for cleaning and to make sure that you don't have some kind of mold or something growing in there. Other than that it is great for me because I just need one cup in the morning.
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
I love being able to quickly make coffee, but the system often gets blockage in the interiors and I have to keep buying the special cleaner to break up the mineral buildup. It's incredibly frustrating because I'm spending all this money to keep my coffee machine working.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I love my Keurig. My husband and I drink completely different types of drinks, and its really nice to be able to quickly make whatever each of us want in a single cup form. And it is even better when cpmpany comes over. This way no one's choices are limitedm
Katie K.
Springfield, IL
I LOVE my Keurig! I use it almost every day of the week, and have had it for 7 months. The only problem I've ever had is that it doesn't fill to the amount I select every time. I have found that keeping the power on throughout the day fixes this problem.
Kirsty H.
Easy pease, this coffee maker is easy to use, you buy the pods you want and tadaa instant coffee in the morning. The only issue I have is, the coffee always tastes like water even when using the smallest cup size, they need to invent a whole bean grinder.
Corinne C.
Columbus, NJ
I could not survive without this!!!! As a busy mom of three this is an everyday necessity in our home. Hubby makes his coffee when he leaves for work, then I get mine after I get the kids. This way we both get a fresh cup no matter what time it's made! I get my flavored coffee and he gets his bold. I use it for my afternoon tea as well and just use the hot water to warm a bottle! Will never be without my keurig!!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I love my keurig. we have had this as our primary coffee system for 5 years and it's still going strong. we not only use K-Cups but the reusable kcup attachment that you can buy to use your own coffee. I will always have this thing on my kitchen counter.
Logan O.
Milford, MA
I like this because it's easy to use, not only is it good for making coffee but you can use the hot water for things such as tea, hot chocolate, and instant soups. The plastic keurig cups can add up, so I like that they make refillable pods for the excessive, and environmentally concerned consumers.
Dawn F.
Fort Benning, GA
We do not use the K-Cups but we use the reusable cup and Dunkin Doughnuts coffees. My spouse and I both enjoy super strong coffee and can achieve this with this system. The only down fall is that you can not completely drain all the water from it. Which makes it extremely hard to completely clean.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?