Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Does this work good for yall?
How often do you clean your keurig??
Does this product actually work and can you use any size cup? And do you have to manually stop the machine from pouring the coffee or does it automatically do that?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
I absolutely love how easy and fast it is to make a good tasting coffee using the keurig. I love how you can switch up and taste new flavors without having to waste a whole pot of coffee if you don't like it. I highly recommend the elite single cup home brewing system from keurig as I find myself saving lots of money making my own on the go coffee from home instead of going out and picking one up at Starbucks and let's not forget the numerous options in flavoring!
yigo guam
Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 uploaded by angelica T.
This is my first keurig machine and it is fantastic! It's fast, lightweight and very easy to use. This keurig offers 3 cup sizes and the machine is quite easy to clean. The only thing I don't like about it is the noise....it is a bit loud.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Kingston, ON
The machine itself is fantastic but I hate the work it takes to recycle the k-cups. I wish that they could find a way to make the cups easier to recycle. I like that in the morning I don't have to make a pot of coffee and I'm not wasting a bunch if I don't have time to have a second cup.
Low Carb
Dorchester, Ontario
The Keurig coffee maker was convenient and fast! We were able to fully enjoy a wide variety of Keurig kcup flavors and brands. The water chamber is simple to fill and the machine is easy to clean. The K-Cups were a tad troublesome in my mind because there was no way to recycle them.
Port Colborne
The Keurig is my life. I only have one cup of coffee a day so it's perfect to make a quick cup in the morning and not have to waste a pot. Brews fast great tasting coffee. What made me chose Keurig is the fact you can use reusable cups if you don't feel like buying k-cups. With tassimo you can't do that as you need to have a barcode.
Seaford, NY
Where has this thing been all my life?! You can brew K Cups, hot water for tea and hot chocolate, loose tea, etc. You can also get an empty K Cup to put in your own choice of ground coffee, which is what I do every morning. There are different cup brewing sizes to choose from as well!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
Mississauga, Ontario
I am a self-proclaimed coffee novice; I don't know very much about it and don't drink it too often. So I LOVE that there are so many different options with Keurig as compared to other products by different companies I've used before. Finally tea drinkers have a futuristic looking one touch option when they're rushing out the door! Everyone in our house does different hot drinks at different times so this is the perfect addition to our counter top.
North Augusta , SC
We love our Keurig! Some may think you'll spend more money on coffee, but actually we spend less. So much coffee would go to waste with our old coffee maker. We shopped around to find an inexpensive store brand of coffee and we're very happy. Be sure to clean your machine. All areas that have or collect water can get modly.
I love using my Keurig for teas and hot chocolate. It's quick and easy to use. On mine, you select the cup size, but I have some large cups and their selection does not do big cups. I have never had any problem using it, its still going strong after a couple of years of use.
Vegetarian
Brownsville, ON
Love the Keurig system. Can do a singe cup anytime and many choices to choose from. Easy and simple to use. I bought the reusable coffee filter to purchase coffee grounds of our choice. We like to try different brands and flavors. It's brews very hot so no disappointment there.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...