Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Does this work good for yall?
How often do you clean your keurig??
Does this product actually work and can you use any size cup? And do you have to manually stop the machine from pouring the coffee or does it automatically do that?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
Sylvester, GA
I LOVE my Keurig! We haven't had any problems at all that others have commented on... no leaking, no dripping, nothing. It works perfectly, distributes a perfect cup of coffee whether we use the KCups or the refillable KCup with a package of coffee.
I like using this because you don't waste a whole out of coffee. The only thing that I dislike about this is filling the reusable k cup. Its a pain. But I do like the quickness and convenience of a cup of coffee :)
No Special Diet
I love my keurig! I love being able to make a cup of coffee or tea or even hot chocolate when ever I want. No need to make a whole pot of coffee just for one cup. It is so simple to use, that even my kids use it.
No Special Diet
Such a great product and makes my coffee with the quickness. Always nice to have a fresh cup of coffee in the morning when I'm on the run. And the pods come in so many different variety and flavors I'm sure they have something for everyone. Great buy!
I have wanted one for a long time so my husband got me one for Christmas. I love this because you have three different size coffee cup options. I like how easy it is to use and the kids can use it with their hot chocolate K-Cups! Completely awesome!
No Special Diet
I've had my keurig for 3 years now and I still love it! It gives my husband and I the freedom to brew two separate flavors of coffee within seconds of each other before heading to work. I like dark roasts, and he enjoys his flavored coffees. Easy operating, just push a button, and easy to maintain.
No Special Diet
I love the Keurig we have in our apartment! In the morning when you are in a rush and do not have time to brew a whole pot, this is perfect and fast! Either place your favorite flavor of coffee onto the keurig or use a K-cup! No coffee gets wasted because it makes only enough coffee for a single cup!
Rock Hill, SC
I had this one specifically while I was in college. It lasted me all 4 years, while I really needed it ! Super durable and reliable if you take care of it and clean it regularly! It started not functioning properly and making half cups and we couldn’t fix the issue, so I retired it for a new one ! I’ll always stick with Keurig for my coffee needs !
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Love this coffee machine. Especially because you can make cup by cup and not have to make a whole pot of coffee and have to leave the rest just sitting there if you don't have time or don't want anymore coffee.
Gluten Free
Missoula, MT
I was given this brewer by a friend when she moved. I use it a lot more than I thought I would AND I use it for more than just the K-Cups! I use it to brew tea, chai, and make hot cocoa, as well as all the flavors of the K-Cups that I want to try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...