BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Kelly W.
I love this brewing system!! I have not had a single minute of trouble with it. I do make an effort to keep it maintained properly, and I think that is why is makes a great cup of coffee every time. I also use it to make hot tea and hot chocolate. I couldn't live without it! I got a fantastic deal on mine at Costco.
Brandon H.
We loved our Keurig and used it daily. We especially liked the option to use the environmental configuration (sans k-cups). Unfortunately, it broke. Customer service was great and helped us fix the machine, but we got used to using a standard coffee maker and found it easier with more than one person in the house.
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA
Hand down one of the best things invented ! It's so quick and easy that if your on the run you can just put in a cup and let it be served instead of having to wait an boil water and make the coffee I love this thing I used it every morning before work and I love it
Sara H.
Easton, PA
My daughter and I got this as a joint Christmas present a couple of years ago and we love it. Neither of us drinks regular coffee often since we like flavored coffees, teas, iced drinks and many more, but it's nice to have to option to offer someone a fresh cup of coffee if they want one with a variety of choices.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I have been very impressed with the entire Keurig line. These are very convenient in my office, where people like different coffee brands and strengths. This way, each person can tailor their coffee to however they like it. Keurig machines are convenient and reliable.
Gina H.
I love the fact that you can get a cup of coffee in an instant!! I am the only one who drinks coffee in my house and it is so convenient and easy to use! The best thing is that my kids and husband do love hot chocolate and they enjoy using the Keurig for this which makes it a win-win for all of us in my family!!
Jami K.
BELLEVILLE, NJ
Keurigs are really convenient but I hate that all of their pods are plastic. I try to buy off-label brands that have mesh instead (even though there is still plastic on them). I know that Keurig 2.0 will not let you use these off-label brands so I will definitely not be buying another Keurig once this one breaks.
Erika K.
Mobile, AL
We gave a house full of very diverse coffee drinkers so when I purchased our Keurig I was excited! No more wasted coffee down the drain! No more shelves full of flavors of creamer. just a drawer of k cup! I love the way each cup is perfect! easy to clean! easy to use!
Melanie G.
The Keurig Elite Single Cup K40 is perfect for my family.Every morning my husband and I grab cups before heading out the door with kids or to work.It takes a few minutes.No waiting around for an entire pot and no measuring.Easy clean up.I just use a paper towel and wipe off the metal plate if there is any spills.
amber w.
Somerset, KY
I am an avid coffee drinker and absolutely love my Keurig! I just own this simple, non fancy one and have for a couple years now and it has always worked fabulously for me. The only issue I have had is the water reservoir is definitely NOT dishwasher safe. I melted and warped the plastic so now I'm forced to buy a whole new one. That's okay though it's time for an upgrade!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?