BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Tamara R.
Cordova, TN
We use this machine at work, I have a VUE system at home. But I love them both. Fast and easy, and now you can buy a filter to get cleaner water (advocate of clean water...l know what I am drinking). These machines are convenient for that quick cup of coffee and don't make a mess to clean up. Love these brand. Totally wish I had come up with the idea myself :)
Adrienne G.
We have had this system gorse real years now. It's better now that they offer more than just coffee. It's easier to use and quick too. I like that everyone gets to have whatever hot drink they want, they are not stuck with whatever carafe of coffee was brewed.
Christine L.
Byron, MI
I personally love my Keurig. I am a 1-2 cups a day kind of person. If you drink full pots I would suggest something different. It can be difficult to put certain mugs underneath because they are too tall. I wish they made more environmentally friendly k-cups.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
This keurig is perfect for a small family. I wish it would hold more water so I didn't have to fill the reservoir so much but it still works great! Try to use filtered water in these however or they will get clogged up with different residue from tap water.
Judy B.
I'll be honest and say that I have loved the Keurig for a long time but have been having second thoughts about it lately. The reason being is that I don't quite understand if that high heat level of the water that mixes with the plastic of the k-cups is OK to be drinking every day. It's saved me so much time and money but I just don't know how bad that heated plastic is for me and because of that I had to dock a star.
Stephanie B.
I have to say first off that Keurig has the best customer service - EVER! The first system I purchased was defective and because it was still under warranty I called and not only did they send me a replacement but they upgraded me to the next version up which is the K40. I love my Keurig - I'm really the only coffee drinker in my household so this is perfect because when I just want a cup or two this makes it quick and easy!
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
I love that I don't have to waste a lot of coffee grounds just to get one cup of coffee. This is such a saver of all things, time, money and I love its functionality; everything from coffee to hot water for oatmeal and instant soup all in one compact machine.
Amy L.
I've had the original Keurig home brewer for five years. I've been really happy with it, and my only complaint is that I wish I had a model that brewed more sizes and had a timer. it's perfect for my household since I'm sorry the only one who drinks coffee; it's much better than making and wasting a whole pot. I got the my KCup so I could buy grounds, but I find myself mainly buying Kcups (despite those being wasteful).
Grace R.
Love, love my Keurig! Best purchase I ever made. Live alone so great to have a fresh cup of anything every time. When friends come over they can make their own hot beverage of their choice. Don't have to use several pots for tea, decaf, or regular coffee. Just the one appliance. Recommended highly.
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
I love being able to quickly make coffee, but the system often gets blockage in the interiors and I have to keep buying the special cleaner to break up the mineral buildup. It's incredibly frustrating because I'm spending all this money to keep my coffee machine working.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?