BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this at work and it is my favorite product. My dad is very old school when it comes to coffee machines and I didn't want to have to use grinds that would make a mess. These K cups are perfect sizes for my daily coffee! I am so glad Kureig came up with this
Blair B.
Selmer, TN
I'm a huge huge huge coffee person. In fact water and coffee in most of the time all I drink in a day and maybe iced tea some. And I can make any type of coffee, latte, hot tea, or cold tea I want on my machine. I use it every single day. The only negative thing I have to say is I wish I had a bigger one haha
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
Love my Keurig! As a small business owner I love that I can provide coffee and other options with one machine. I provide my clients with the option of coffee, tea, lemonade, and more. My kids even love it because of all of the different options. My only complaint is I wish those little cups were biodegradable.
Kay H.
Hobart, IN
I love my Keurig. It's perfect for my small household. You can program it so it's ready for your morning cup. You are sure to find you favorite brand of coffee with their K-cups. Or use my K-cup to cut down on waste. Keurig is for a coffee, tea or cocoa drinker.
Cassandre Y.
Orland Park, IL
I've had a Keurig since 2013 and I absolutely love it! I didn't think I could possibly use it as much as I do, but it's such a big part of my day (especially since I work from home).

I would recommend this to everyone (not just coffee and tea drinker)! If you can find a use for quick hot water, this is for you!
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I am tots in love with Keurigs! They make life so much easier! Even if you don't drink coffee you can use it for tea and cocoa. They have hot chocolate pods, tea pods and even campbells soup pods although I don't like the soup that much! But, even so you can use it to cut the time on heating up water as well!
Amy S.
Eden, NY
I consume about three cups of coffee a day from this bad boy. It heats up so fast which makes my day much more convenient when I'm in need of some caffeine. I've had this for about three years and it only started having problems about a month ago. This could be due to not cleaning it (like you're suppose to).
Maria S.
Nashville , TN
This is my life saver! I ūüíú My keurig machine. I purchased the new version and within a month I went back to my trusty k40. It's quick easy and convenient. The variety in coffee k pods available is great. And the option to use coffee grounds with a filter is perfect. A must have for any coffee or tea drinker!
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
Perfect cup of coffee every time. Simple to use and more flavors/varieties than you could imagine. Coffee grounds always somehow get in my normal brewed coffee, but with Keurig that's never an issue. Easy disposal makes this product almost too good to be true.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
I love that I don't have to waste a lot of coffee grounds just to get one cup of coffee. This is such a saver of all things, time, money and I love its functionality; everything from coffee to hot water for oatmeal and instant soup all in one compact machine.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?