BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
I have to say first off that Keurig has the best customer service - EVER! The first system I purchased was defective and because it was still under warranty I called and not only did they send me a replacement but they upgraded me to the next version up which is the K40. I love my Keurig - I'm really the only coffee drinker in my household so this is perfect because when I just want a cup or two this makes it quick and easy!
Kendra R.
I love this coffee maker! It is super convenient, quick and easy to use. I am the only coffee drinker in my house so I love that I can make just a single cup for myself and it's so nice to not have to use filters anymore like I did with my old coffee maker.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I love my keurig and all it can do for me! it has helped me cut way back on my coffee bill as i use to grab coffee out every day out of convince! I love the fact me and my husband can each have coffee we like and that my daughter gets her hot cocoa as well. its a great little machine although I'm usually jealous of all the new ones that ocme out with new technology
Jessica T.
O Fallon, IL
I really like the flexibility of this coffee maker! I'm typically the only person who drinks coffee in the house, so it never made sense to make a whole pot. I will say the only draw back is that it does tend to run into issue after about 3-ish years, but with proper cleaning & maintenance it works well.
Tamara R.
Cordova, TN
We use this machine at work, I have a VUE system at home. But I love them both. Fast and easy, and now you can buy a filter to get cleaner water (advocate of clean water...l know what I am drinking). These machines are convenient for that quick cup of coffee and don't make a mess to clean up. Love these brand. Totally wish I had come up with the idea myself :)
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
I love that I don't have to waste a lot of coffee grounds just to get one cup of coffee. This is such a saver of all things, time, money and I love its functionality; everything from coffee to hot water for oatmeal and instant soup all in one compact machine.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
Perfect cup of coffee every time. Simple to use and more flavors/varieties than you could imagine. Coffee grounds always somehow get in my normal brewed coffee, but with Keurig that's never an issue. Easy disposal makes this product almost too good to be true.
Stephanie W.
Fresno, CA
Thank goodness for this product! We are a coffee drinking house and although we have a more traditional Brewer, we often choose to use this due to the different varieties of kcup flavorswecan choose from. It also brews quickly when we are running late..so fabulous to have that cup of coffee ready to go!
Lauren B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love my Keurig and would be completely lost without it. You can alter the strangeness of the coffee and it holds quite a bit of water. I use it daily for coffee, oatmeal, ramen, soup, etc. It has so many great uses. I highly recommend them for everyone!!!
Annemarie L.
I love the look of this little guy. it's smaller than the one that we use in our office so the water tank doesn't go as far, but the idea of brewing only what you want it perfect. I also like that you can put a mug or travel mug under it! Totally recommend!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?