BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
I don't know where I'd be without my keurig. I am a college student and I received my keurigas a gift 4 years ago. It saves me so much time and I love being able to set everything up the night before so that all I have to do is press a button when I wake up in the morning.
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
Love my Keurig! As a small business owner I love that I can provide coffee and other options with one machine. I provide my clients with the option of coffee, tea, lemonade, and more. My kids even love it because of all of the different options. My only complaint is I wish those little cups were biodegradable.
Cassandre Y.
Orland Park, IL
I've had a Keurig since 2013 and I absolutely love it! I didn't think I could possibly use it as much as I do, but it's such a big part of my day (especially since I work from home).

I would recommend this to everyone (not just coffee and tea drinker)! If you can find a use for quick hot water, this is for you!
Blair B.
Selmer, TN
I'm a huge huge huge coffee person. In fact water and coffee in most of the time all I drink in a day and maybe iced tea some. And I can make any type of coffee, latte, hot tea, or cold tea I want on my machine. I use it every single day. The only negative thing I have to say is I wish I had a bigger one haha
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
I love that I don't have to waste a lot of coffee grounds just to get one cup of coffee. This is such a saver of all things, time, money and I love its functionality; everything from coffee to hot water for oatmeal and instant soup all in one compact machine.
Adrienne G.
We have had this system gorse real years now. It's better now that they offer more than just coffee. It's easier to use and quick too. I like that everyone gets to have whatever hot drink they want, they are not stuck with whatever carafe of coffee was brewed.
Jenna R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I absolutely love my Keurig! I've had two of them. Only downfall is my last one I had to replace due to the water no longer flowing through. I believe it was my fault for not descaling enough. I also prefer to use the reusable coffee filter rather than k-cups!
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I love my keurig and all it can do for me! it has helped me cut way back on my coffee bill as i use to grab coffee out every day out of convince! I love the fact me and my husband can each have coffee we like and that my daughter gets her hot cocoa as well. its a great little machine although I'm usually jealous of all the new ones that ocme out with new technology
Jessica T.
O Fallon, IL
I really like the flexibility of this coffee maker! I'm typically the only person who drinks coffee in the house, so it never made sense to make a whole pot. I will say the only draw back is that it does tend to run into issue after about 3-ish years, but with proper cleaning & maintenance it works well.
Stephanie B.
I have to say first off that Keurig has the best customer service - EVER! The first system I purchased was defective and because it was still under warranty I called and not only did they send me a replacement but they upgraded me to the next version up which is the K40. I love my Keurig - I'm really the only coffee drinker in my household so this is perfect because when I just want a cup or two this makes it quick and easy!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?