BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jami K.
BELLEVILLE, NJ
Keurigs are really convenient but I hate that all of their pods are plastic. I try to buy off-label brands that have mesh instead (even though there is still plastic on them). I know that Keurig 2.0 will not let you use these off-label brands so I will definitely not be buying another Keurig once this one breaks.
Brandon H.
We loved our Keurig and used it daily. We especially liked the option to use the environmental configuration (sans k-cups). Unfortunately, it broke. Customer service was great and helped us fix the machine, but we got used to using a standard coffee maker and found it easier with more than one person in the house.
Karlee B.
Works very well for what is intended, however I prefer regular coffee makers over a Keurig for a few reasons. The cup of coffee is usually weak when using a Keurig, and k-cups are terrible for the environment so I can't really get over that when using a Keurig now.
Claire B.
I have been very impressed with the entire Keurig line. These are very convenient in my office, where people like different coffee brands and strengths. This way, each person can tailor their coffee to however they like it. Keurig machines are convenient and reliable.
Melanie G.
The Keurig Elite Single Cup K40 is perfect for my family.Every morning my husband and I grab cups before heading out the door with kids or to work.It takes a few minutes.No waiting around for an entire pot and no measuring.Easy clean up.I just use a paper towel and wipe off the metal plate if there is any spills.
Maria S.
Nashville , TN
This is my life saver! I 💜 My keurig machine. I purchased the new version and within a month I went back to my trusty k40. It's quick easy and convenient. The variety in coffee k pods available is great. And the option to use coffee grounds with a filter is perfect. A must have for any coffee or tea drinker!
Amy S.
Eden, NY
I consume about three cups of coffee a day from this bad boy. It heats up so fast which makes my day much more convenient when I'm in need of some caffeine. I've had this for about three years and it only started having problems about a month ago. This could be due to not cleaning it (like you're suppose to).
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I am tots in love with Keurigs! They make life so much easier! Even if you don't drink coffee you can use it for tea and cocoa. They have hot chocolate pods, tea pods and even campbells soup pods although I don't like the soup that much! But, even so you can use it to cut the time on heating up water as well!
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
Love my Keurig! As a small business owner I love that I can provide coffee and other options with one machine. I provide my clients with the option of coffee, tea, lemonade, and more. My kids even love it because of all of the different options. My only complaint is I wish those little cups were biodegradable.
katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this at work and it is my favorite product. My dad is very old school when it comes to coffee machines and I didn't want to have to use grinds that would make a mess. These K cups are perfect sizes for my daily coffee! I am so glad Kureig came up with this
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?